• 8(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-08-07, 06:50)tankman37 Wrote: Can you put up a link for the github please, I went looking but couldn't find it...no doubt my wife would find it in 5 mins😂
Links on first page. (Titan Bingie Mod) its in blue. Says Link click the below Titan Bingie Mod
Titan Bingie Mod
Github has been updated with all new changed.
#1. Landscape views now have fanart.
#2. Landscapesingle has animated discart.
#3. The plot has beed adjusted to 3 lines on home, and view. Thanks to @HugoL for this adjustment.
#4. Clearlogos are a little bigger now for HOME, and Views.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-07, 02:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-07, 00:11)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-06, 22:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: Looks really nice. Yes please do share the file. I just had my first day off and should finish uploading everything to the GitHub today. I added your three lines for text and more views with fanart. Also have the clearlogo set bigger. Home set to 60, views to 50.

Is that your setup with the TV and sound bar? If so it looks amazing. Is that a Samsung TV? How's the sound bar sound?

It’s an LG C8 OLED TV. The soundbar is an LG ATMOS SK9Y. Still love the TV but the soundbar is mixed. Really love the front sound but I guess I was a bit hopeful thinking you’d get decent upward firing ATMOS from a soundbar but then again, there is a noticeable difference with ATMOS content. Sidefiring speakers don’t really give you a great sense of surround in my living room but it’s OK. Again, probably being too hopeful when it’s just a soundbar. Think you can add rear speakers if you want proper 5.1. If it was cheaper, I’d be very happy with it.

About the XML’s, I’m not sure to be honest. I’ve had to make small changes to a few xml’s just to make the font work which is fine but it only works properly for that particular font. It would take some additional effort to make it work for all the other fonts if you want to keep them. It’s mainly because of the height adjustments I made to text boxes to only display 2 lines of text. Other fonts have different line spacing requirements to make them fit. I also completely removed the code for the tagline (just movies).

The MPAA flags need to be added to the extra’s folder in the skin which is fine but I’ve removed the code for the original MPAA flag box/text so there’s no fallback and no user options to change them. Remember this is a UK rating system so probably not going to be of interest to a lot of people. I’ve made a few other small changes relevant to me like changing the text colour in the xml’s rather than via the settings menu so custom colour settings may not work as expected. And god knows what else I’ve messed around with in my rumblings!

I think the best thing would be to share the relevant .pngs and font files and then some relevant lines of code (Which I never even bothered to take note of!) in the xml’s rather than the whole xml’s I guess. Then maybe you can work your magic and make it user friendly somehow like adding a user option for the ratings icons?
Yes I would like to play with it for sure. If that's not a problem. You can send it to my email if you don't mind.

Do you plan on upgrading your speaker setup then? Or your content with the sound bar?
I won't upgrade no, not for my living room. We wouldn't be too happy having speakers everywhere in the living room so it's a decent trade-off. I sent you an email!
Just downloaded and updated the new master.zip.

Great work! the logo is larger, but I've now lost my UK Ratings on homescreen - I was hoping to get the "proper" colourful BBFC versions as shown in screenshots above.

Apologies but I cannot post screenshot as on mobile.
(2020-08-08, 11:34)spinecho Wrote: Just downloaded and updated the new master.zip.

Great work! the logo is larger, but I've now lost my UK Ratings on homescreen - I was hoping to get the "proper" colourful BBFC versions as shown in screenshots above.

Not too sure he's done with the current Github version, I haven't checked but my guess is he uploaded the wrong XML's because you shouldn't have lost your ratings, they should just look the same as they previously did.

I don't think the UK age rating icons has gone live yet. I've sent him all the files so it will be up soon I'm sure. Hopefully @AchillesPunks will come in soon and let you know what's going on.
(2020-08-06, 23:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 22:07)jirake Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 04:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'm not sure what the issue is for the resume button? What am I looking at here?
So,i have enabled "Set Default Select Action To Show Information(only applies to widget)" in "Homescreen Layout"-->"Widget"

When click on a widget on homescreen:

I have this,and that's what i meant for issue in progress bar:

By the way the same episode clicking on "more episodes":

Instead with movies there is no issue:
I'm unable to recreate the issue your showing. Mine are showing properly.
ImageImage
In "Continue watching for You" widget mine are showing properly tooImage

But in other widgets,for exemple "Recently added" don't

(2020-08-06, 23:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 22:07)jirake Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 04:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'm not sure what the issue is for the resume button? What am I looking at here?
So,i have enabled "Set Default Select Action To Show Information(only applies to widget)" in "Homescreen Layout"-->"Widget"

When click on a widget on homescreen:

I have this,and that's what i meant for issue in progress bar:

By the way the same episode clicking on "more episodes":

Instead with movies there is no issue:
I'm unable to recreate the issue your showing. Mine are showing properly.
ImageImage

In "Continue watching for You" widget mine are showing properly too

But in other widgets,for exemple "Recently added" don't

Sorry for double post
(2020-08-08, 11:52)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 11:34)spinecho Wrote: Just downloaded and updated the new master.zip.

Not too sure he's done with the current Github version, I haven't checked but my guess is he uploaded the wrong XML's because you shouldn't have lost your ratings, they should just look the same as they previously did.

I don't think the UK age rating icons has gone live yet. I've sent him all the files so it will be up soon I'm sure. Hopefully @AchillesPunks will come in soon and let you know what's going on.
Thanks for reply.

I've checked in the (think it's) extras folder and the colourful bbfc png are there.

I'm probably wrong as I'll admit I have no idea!

I'll downgrade back to original mod for now l.
(2020-08-08, 14:08)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 11:52)HugoL Wrote:

Thanks for reply.

I've checked in the (think it's) extras folder and the colourful bbfc png are there.

I'm probably wrong as I'll admit I have no idea!

I'll downgrade back to original mod for now l.

Oh ok. Not sure what’s going on then! Do your windows have an empty space where a logo would fit or does it have the film time directly next the release date (with no space)?
I also updated the new master.zip. and I don't have the MPAA flag / text to BBFC - UK Icon flags

(2020-08-08, 15:38)shkop Wrote: I also updated the new master.zip. and I don't have the MPAA flag / text to BBFC - UK Icon flags

But you still have the old flags right? I thought you said you lost them?
(2020-08-08, 17:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 15:38)shkop Wrote: I also updated the new master.zip. and I don't have the MPAA flag / text to BBFC - UK Icon flags

Sorry, ignore that. Thought you were someone else! Not sure what's happening to be honest. Just checked the latest github xmls and it looks if you've downloaded the latest version you shouldn't even have the original mpaa flag/text (the one you've circled in your picture) because the code was removed according to the includesbingie.xml on Github.
(2020-08-08, 17:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 17:03)HugoL Wrote:

Sorry, ignore that. Thought you were someone else! Not sure what's happening to be honest. Just checked the latest github xmls and it looks if you've downloaded the latest version you shouldn't even have the original mpaa flag/text (the one you've circled in your picture) because the code was removed according to the includesbingie.xml on Github.
Lol! I'm getting no mpaa/bfcc ratings at.all....just a.blank space.
(2020-08-08, 18:56)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 17:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 17:03)HugoL Wrote: But you still have the old flags right? I thought you said you lost them?

Lol! I'm getting no mpaa/bfcc ratings at.all....just a.blank space.

I noticed he did include the icons and the relevant xmls for them (although they’re not quite right since he didn’t include a couple of minor adjustments.

So yes, it should be working. Is this all movies and TV that are missing icons?

Also are your ratings UK, US Or something else and do you know if your scraper has a prefix for MPAA?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0