• 14(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-08-12, 10:33)trkselim Wrote: I just edit some files
https://imgur.com/gallery/N4cncSv
I Really like Clear Logos Bigger size , Kindly share how can we get this size ?
don't forget to put the MPAA UK logos please
@AchillesPunks  Some time Highlighted widget took 3 to 4 second for big display some time it instantly open each movie of 3rd row ?  It should instantly display not delay if possible ?
(2020-08-12, 20:45)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  Some time Highlighted widget took 3 to 4 second for big display some time it instantly open each movie of 3rd row ?  It should instantly display not delay if possible ?
It should have a delay for each one. That's how it is set, but for some reason sometimes it will have one, and sometimes not. Not sure why yet
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-12, 20:08)shkop Wrote: don't forget to put the MPAA UK logos please
MPAA are still in the github.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-12, 19:47)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 10:33)trkselim Wrote: I just edit some files
https://imgur.com/gallery/N4cncSv
I Really like Clear Logos Bigger size , Kindly share how can we get this size ?
I'll look into it. I might have uploaded the original clearlogo size by mistake.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-13, 00:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:

They probably don’t work for him. With this method, you need

1. A prefix of Rated in your scraped MPAA
2. UK ratings.

Number 2 isn’t strictly necessary but it requires more pngs to be added to the MPAA folder and named appropriately, and also a willingness to accept they won’t be entirely accurate depending on what country you selected for your certification when you scraped your library.

I’ve looked at another way that can display your own countries classification logos in that space, providing they’re in the textures folder. Works quite nicely if you like your countries classification logos.
(2020-08-13, 02:35)HugoL Wrote:

2. UK ratings.

Number 2 isn’t strictly necessary but it requires more pngs to be added to the MPAA folder and named appropriately, and also a willingness to accept they won’t be entirely accurate depending on what country you selected for your certification when you scraped your library.

I’ve looked at another way that can display your own countries classification logos in that space, providing they’re in the textures folder. Works quite nicely if you like your countries classification logos.
I haven't added them into the texture yet. I'm about to add your Netflix font to my folder. I was going to see if you could maybe give me a hand with the Highlight layout. It's not a problem if you don't feel like it. It's just trial and error right now. I'm all-over the place in these xmls and I missing things to make improvements.
Titan Bingie Mod

2. UK ratings.

Would love to see what you came up with for the clarifications.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-13, 03:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-13, 00:49)AchillesPunks Wrote: MPAA are still in the github.

2. UK ratings.

Would love to see what you came up with for the clarifications.
Hi AchillesPunkshi
How to change Ratings And Studio height
In home screen
(2020-08-12, 16:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 14:55)xsynapse_ Wrote: Hi guys Wink

I have a problem with the icons in the side menu. Sometimes they are and sometimes they disappear. What to do to fix it? Can you disable these icons completely?

screens:

Screen1
Screen2
Not sure you are using the bingie mod skin. Yours has a line on the side menu. That was removed from the texture.xbt, are you using Titan mod or bingie skin?.
Bingie Repository: 1.0.2
The logo displayed in the menu has the designation: 1.03
(2020-08-13, 03:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:

2. UK ratings.

I haven't added them into the texture yet. I'm about to add your Netflix font to my folder. I was going to see if you could maybe give me a hand with the Highlight layout. It's not a problem if you don't feel like it. It's just trial and error right now. I'm all-over the place in these xmls and I missing things to make improvements.

No point adding anything to textures yet until it’s figured out best way to implement them.

I’ll send you the second method though that does utilise the existing ones depending on your countries classification system.

Happy to take a look at the highlight layout but I don’t even know what that is! Don’t think I even know what it’s supposed to look like but if I can help, I will.

They probably don’t work for him.

it was working before update

2. UK ratings.

(2020-08-13, 10:49)shkop Wrote:

2. UK ratings.

Are you saying you were able to see the UK age certificates as shown here?

I seem to remember you saying this wasn't working for you.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0