• 20(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-08-20, 04:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 08:13)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 07:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'm aware of the issue. I'll upload the original file until I get all the bug's out. The adjustment to the poster in one XML is effecting the movement for the rest.
I'll upload the original tonight, but I can not fix until Wednesday. I'm at work for the next three days.
I fixed it send me your email
How did you fix the issue with the scrolling of the widgets when you move up and down? I'm adjusting some thing and having the same issue now for another view.

I figured it out.
which View? Send the xml to me
(2020-08-10, 08:13)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 07:58)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'm aware of the issue. I'll upload the original file until I get all the bug's out. The adjustment to the poster in one XML is effecting the movement for the rest.
I'll upload the original tonight, but I can not fix until Wednesday. I'm at work for the next three days.
I fixed it send me your email
How did you fix the issue with the scrolling of the widgets when you move up and down? I'm adjusting some thing and having the same issue now for another view.

I figured it out.

I thought he just reverted the poster size back to the original height to fix it.

Did you figure out another way?
(2020-08-19, 16:14)HugoL Wrote: @AchillesPunks
So I've made some subtle changes to the Spotlight content widget (I'm using the Netflix sans font too which makes a difference)

1. Added back the "Watch Season xx" sublabel
2. Tidied up the plot and button layout, things like buttons that now auto-adjust to plot so there's no inconsistent space between them when plot size changes, increased the text width on button while simultaneously reducing the actual button width, removed text shadow from plot and hardcoded it white for better visibility.
3. Made subtle edits to the diffuse overlay to slightly lighten up corners/edges of fanart image and made it slightly dimmer behind the plot for better plot visibility.
4. Changed the right side MPAA Text sliding animation to an MPAA icon sliding animation instead.

Right side images are the current bingiemod

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Let me know if you're interested.

This is how mine looks with OG

I have the plot toggled to scrolling so my layout always looks the same regardless of plot size. On places other than spotlight I have toggled episode synopsis to override series plot for all "in progress " shows. I also changed the color of the side blade to a true black which matches better. I changed like 6 things in toggles and changed some colors ie: the buffer color in the progress bar is stock pink and I had to change it to yellow to be able to see the difference between buffer and progress. All in all stock skin allows all these changes but seems to have a steep learning curve. Took me a month of using it to get it truly where I want it. A lot of that time was just going through settings menus and seeing what is available to change.
(2020-08-20, 10:43)2bpz Wrote:
So I've made some subtle changes to the Spotlight content widget (I'm using the Netflix sans font too which makes a difference)

2. Tidied up the plot and button layout, things like buttons that now auto-adjust to plot so there's no inconsistent space between them when plot size changes, increased the text width on button while simultaneously reducing the actual button width, removed text shadow from plot and hardcoded it white for better visibility.
3. Made subtle edits to the diffuse overlay to slightly lighten up corners/edges of fanart image and made it slightly dimmer behind the plot for better plot visibility.
4. Changed the right side MPAA Text sliding animation to an MPAA icon sliding animation instead.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I have the plot toggled to scrolling so my layout always looks the same regardless of plot size. On places other than spotlight I have toggled episode synopsis to override series plot for all "in progress " shows. I also changed the color of the side blade to a true black which matches better. I changed like 6 things in toggles and changed some colors ie: the buffer color in the progress bar is stock pink and I had to change it to yellow to be able to see the difference between buffer and progress. All in all stock skin allows all these changes but seems to have a steep learning curve. Took me a month of using it to get it truly where I want it. A lot of that time was just going through settings menus and seeing what is available to change.
I'm not keen on autoscroll at all, the only way I can see full plot anywhere in bingie views now is through Plot & Critics - info dialogue screen which I'm happy with.

I'd never go back to OG now.  I don't like the white line going down the menu blade or the menu blade position, don't like the font, don't like the clearlogo size, I really don't like justified text at all, those inconsistent spaces between text really bother me and in general, I didn't like the big square block of text in any of bingie views. And AchillesPunks mod improved a few other things so I was more than happy to switch over and make some minor adjustments.

I also really appreciate the uniformity I've highlighted here:

ImageImage
(2020-08-20, 06:53)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 08:13)trkselim Wrote: I fixed it send me your email

I figured it out.
which View? Send the xml to me
I fixed it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-20, 08:40)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-10, 08:13)trkselim Wrote: I fixed it send me your email

I figured it out.

I thought he just reverted the poster size back to the original height to fix it.

Yes another way.
Titan Bingie Mod

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Along with the play and info buttons below the information. Side blade is black not grey and many other things.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-08-20, 13:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 08:40)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 04:07)AchillesPunks Wrote: How did you fix the issue with the scrolling of the widgets when you move up and down? I'm adjusting some thing and having the same issue now for another view.

I figured it out.

Yes another way.

Please can you tell me how? I want to change the poster height back to your edit (before Trkselim reverted the height)
Update : When i use Mix layout of ( Poster & Landscape Widgets ) in Home , by Scrolling down up to last widget row , it look fine at first but when we scrolled up afterward , things get messy . , widgets rows try to merge one another . is there any thought ?
(2020-08-20, 14:35)nazim12 Wrote: Update : When i use Mix layout of ( Poster & Landscape Widgets ) in Home , by Scrolling down up to last widget row , it look fine at first but when we scrolled up afterward , things get messy . , widgets rows try to merge one another . is there any thought ?
I just edit Mix layout

https://i.imgur.com/kEc1iZk.mp4
Tenho um problema, alguém poderia me ajudar.

Toda vez que tento sair de um filme ou série quando estou voltando a telas a seleção fica no botão Continuar ele é acionado mesmo quando o peço para voltar ou seja ele começa a reproduzir novamente o conteúdo tendo que sair de novo.

Existe como solucionar isso?

Outra dúvida, quando eu pause o filme ou serie o OSD aparece o discart tem como aparecer apenas o imagem sem disco?

Vi aqui que tem que alterar algum xml podem me dizer qual?

Desde já agradeço pela atenção.

I have a problem, could someone help me. Every time I try to leave a movie or serie when I'm returning to screens the selection is on the Continue button it is activated even when I ask to go back, that is, it starts to play the content again having to leave again. Is there how to solve this?

Another doubt, when I pause the movie or the OSD series appears, does the discart have the image without a disc? I saw here that you have to change some xml can you tell me which one?

I thank you for your attention.
(2020-08-20, 11:38)HugoL Wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I'm not keen on autoscroll at all, the only way I can see full plot anywhere in bingie views now is through Plot & Critics - info dialogue screen which I'm happy with.

I'd never go back to OG now.  I don't like the white line going down the menu blade or the menu blade position, don't like the font, don't like the clearlogo size, I really don't like justified text at all, those inconsistent spaces between text really bother me and in general, I didn't like the big square block of text in any of bingie views. And AchillesPunks mod improved a few other things so I was more than happy to switch over and make some minor adjustments.

I also really appreciate the uniformity I've highlighted here:

ImageImage

Can you please send me your own final version of the mod theme that you are using? I find your mod interesting.
(2020-08-20, 14:46)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 14:35)nazim12 Wrote: Update : When i use Mix layout of ( Poster & Landscape Widgets ) in Home , by Scrolling down up to last widget row , it look fine at first but when we scrolled up afterward , things get messy . , widgets rows try to merge one another . is there any thought ?
I just edit Mix layout

https://i.imgur.com/kEc1iZk.mp
Yes that's what i want ? kindly share what you change in xml
Remember i have increased the size of Poster & Logos  which i dont want to compromise .
(2020-08-20, 03:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 21:53)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL 
 My long lasted request were to do LARGE POSTER view although widget layout have large Landscape but no large poster , How to increase size of posters in Home widgets ? Its necessary because in more then 65"  TV , Poster layout look very small .  Kindly where to change things will create personal preferences for larger Poster ?
You will need to change these to your liking. IncludesHomeWidgets.xml

Thanks i have managed to Increase Poster size but now scrolling ( Up down ) creating problem , Remember i have increased Poster and Logos size.

Update , little increase in size creating mess  even widgets row went off screen when scrolling up down
so there is something which must be intact in widgets row area for stopping  rows merger .
(2020-08-20, 19:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 03:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 21:53)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL 
 My long lasted request were to do LARGE POSTER view although widget layout have large Landscape but no large poster , How to increase size of posters in Home widgets ? Its necessary because in more then 65"  TV , Poster layout look very small .  Kindly where to change things will create personal preferences for larger Poster ?
You will need to change these to your liking. IncludesHomeWidgets.xml

Thanks i have managed to Increase Poster size but now scrolling ( Up down ) creating problem , Remember i have increased Poster and Logos size.

Update , little increase in size creating mess  even widgets row went off screen when scrolling up down
so there is something which must be intact in widgets row area for stopping  rows merger .
If you make adjustments inside the IncludesHomeWidgets.xml you will need to adjust the Fixed focus navigation factory inside the IncludesBingie.xml to fix the scrolling. Just adjust whatever view in the fixed focus navigation factory you adjust inside the IncludesHomeWidgets.xml. So if you change the size of small poster in the IncludeHomeWidgets.xml make changes to the small poster in IncludesBingie.xml.

There are a few other ways to fix the scrolling that I did not list. I think this will take care of your issue.

Not sure if this makes sense. I'm tired going to sleep.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0