• 24(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-08-23, 14:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:04)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 13:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

I will not be back on until Wednesday. I start my work week today.

Make Bingie Poster view zoom

ImageImage

You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

Firstly. you need to activate the includesmediaflagsUK.xml.  Rename it to Includesmediaflags.xml and make sure you enable colour flags in your Media Library view codec settings.

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this affects you)  because I changed the method to accessing these .pngs, you MUST scrape UK ratings instead of US if you want UK icons.  

If you don't have UK ratings scraped and want to use the UK icons, download metadata editor from the Kodi repository and change the MPAA setting to UK, and then rescrape all your certificates.
UK or US , i am saying  previous rating colors look great  on screen ,it does not bother me whatever certificate it has , this is  just an attraction toward  on screen .
(2020-08-23, 14:47)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:04)nazim12 Wrote: You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

Firstly. you need to activate the includesmediaflagsUK.xml.  Rename it to Includesmediaflags.xml and make sure you enable colour flags in your Media Library view codec settings.

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this affects you)  because I changed the method to accessing these .pngs, you MUST scrape UK ratings instead of US if you want UK icons.  

If you don't have UK ratings scraped and want to use the UK icons, download metadata editor from the Kodi repository and change the MPAA setting to UK, and then rescrape all your certificates.
UK or US , i am saying  previous rating colors look great  on screen ,it does not bother me whatever certificate it has , this is  just an attraction toward  on screen .

Just do what I said and you will have the UK icons again.
(2020-08-23, 13:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

ImageImage
its an awkward  question how did you bring that left panel option to come on screen  in home  and hub ,  i  want to enable zoom , but if i long press in  widgets it could only open Menu and  if i go to episode then long  press could  appear option but  there is  no zoom?
(2020-08-23, 15:23)nazim12 Wrote:

ImageImage
its an awkward  question how did you bring that left panel option to come on screen  in home  and hub ,  i  want to enable zoom , but if i long press in  widgets it could only open Menu and  if i go to episode then long  press could  appear option but  there is  no zoom?

This is specifically for library views. Press left in library views to access that menu
Hii im new with this skins, can anyone help me to get and create proper widgets for home screen?
(2020-08-23, 15:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:23)nazim12 Wrote:

ImageImage

This is specifically for library views. Press left in library views to access that menu

thanks  every other option  is  there in library BUT enable Zoom option is not ? what i am missing?
(2020-08-23, 15:37)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:23)nazim12 Wrote: its an awkward  question how did you bring that left panel option to come on screen  in home  and hub ,  i  want to enable zoom , but if i long press in  widgets it could only open Menu and  if i go to episode then long  press could  appear option but  there is  no zoom?

thanks  every other option  is  there in library BUT enable Zoom option is not ? what i am missing?

Enable fixed frame
(2020-08-23, 15:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:37)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:26)HugoL Wrote: This is specifically for library views. Press left in library views to access that menu

Enable fixed frame
fix frame enabled , but no  option of zoom enabling.
Where's the link for this mods github please?
(2020-08-23, 16:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:37)nazim12 Wrote: thanks  every other option  is  there in library BUT enable Zoom option is not ? what i am missing?

Enable fixed frame

Not in the main settings menu. In the menu I told you how to access. Look at Achilles picture again. He’s highlighted the correct option where it now says “disable moving frame”
(2020-08-23, 16:15)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 15:45)HugoL Wrote: Enable fixed frame

Not in the main settings menu. In the menu I told you how to access. Look at Achilles picture again. He’s highlighted the correct option where it now says “disable moving frame”

Sorry my mistake , i disabled it and enabled zoom , now i came back to home and hub to look for zoom but still No Zoom.
(2020-08-23, 16:42)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:15)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:05)nazim12 Wrote: fix frame enabled , but no  option of zoom enabling.

Sorry my mistake , i disabled it and enabled zoom , now i came back to home and hub to look for zoom but still No Zoom.

Like I said earlier, this is only for library views
How do I fix this overlapping text in plot&critics? or which xml should I edit?
(2020-08-23, 16:51)ronnel Wrote: Image

This isn’t the latest update.
(2020-08-23, 17:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:51)ronnel Wrote: Image

This isn’t the latest update.
Yes, this is one of the previous updates that I used but I customized some of the other xml that's why I don't want to update to the latest update yet cause I'd lose my config, if possible I would like to know which part of xml is this in the plot critics so I could try.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0