• 25(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I tried looking for the xml that contains this part but I cant find it.
(2020-08-23, 17:34)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 17:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:51)ronnel Wrote: Image
How do I fix this overlapping text in plot&critics? or which xml should I edit?

This isn’t the latest update.
Yes, this is one of the previous updates that I used but I customized some of the other xml that's why I don't want to update to the latest update yet cause I'd lose my config, if possible I would like to know which part of xml is this in the plot critics so I could try.

You should copy your xmls to a different location and download the latest version. You can then add back anything you want after. You’d be missing out on a nice update and if I remember correctly, you were asking for my updates. Well they are all included in the latest update.
(2020-08-23, 16:14)hacky4real Wrote: Where's the link for this mods github please?

First page, first comment,  there's a direct download link.  Look for the "titan bingie mod" link.
(2020-08-23, 14:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:04)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 13:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just updated Github. Fixed frame updated, and diffuse, and media flags, xbt.

I will not be back on until Wednesday. I start my work week today.

Make Bingie Poster view zoom

ImageImage

You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

Firstly. you need to activate the includesmediaflagsUK.xml.  Rename it to Includesmediaflags.xml and make sure you enable colour flags in your Media Library view codec settings.

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this affects you)  because I changed the method to accessing these .pngs, you MUST scrape UK ratings instead of US if you want UK icons.  

If you don't have UK ratings scraped and want to use the UK icons, download metadata editor from the Kodi repository and change the MPAA setting to UK, and then rescrape all your certificates.

First method wont worked.may be second but i wont take it due to 10000 items in library to scrape, although i have earlier update in which rating icons were different but it wont have later changing of mod , so its Achiless who can restore it in latest update , current icons are just OK.
(2020-08-23, 17:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 17:34)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 17:29)HugoL Wrote: This isn’t the latest update.
Yes, this is one of the previous updates that I used but I customized some of the other xml that's why I don't want to update to the latest update yet cause I'd lose my config, if possible I would like to know which part of xml is this in the plot critics so I could try.

You should copy your xmls to a different location and download the latest version. You can then add back anything you want after. You’d be missing out on a nice update and if I remember correctly, you were asking for my updates. Well they are all included in the latest update.

Alright, thanks for the advice! Will do that one Smile
(2020-08-23, 20:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:04)nazim12 Wrote: You changed the rating icons or color from pink to green , earlier were way better .
I know green is original but on screen earlier were good .
He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

Firstly. you need to activate the includesmediaflagsUK.xml.  Rename it to Includesmediaflags.xml and make sure you enable colour flags in your Media Library view codec settings.

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this affects you)  because I changed the method to accessing these .pngs, you MUST scrape UK ratings instead of US if you want UK icons.  

If you don't have UK ratings scraped and want to use the UK icons, download metadata editor from the Kodi repository and change the MPAA setting to UK, and then rescrape all your certificates.

First method wont worked.may be second but i wont take it due to 10000 items in library to scrape, although i have earlier update in which rating icons were different but it wont have later changing of mod , so its Achiless who can restore it in latest update , current icons are just OK.

There’s not two methods. There’s only one.
You must have the UK includesmediaflags.xml active and you must have UK scraped certificates.

As I already mentioned, just have to re-scrape your MPAA metadata using the tool I mentioned. It’s designed to scrape all ratings so as a bonus you’ll get updated IMDb/RT etc ratings as well as age certificates. It won’t take long, you’re not scraping everything again, just ratings.

There’s no point going back, this is a much more accurate way to display UK age certificates as the old method was only accurate for UK scraped ratings and merely did a rough translation of your US scraped MPAA.

The easiest way would be, to removed the scraped tagline. Then you dont get the overlap in plot.
(2020-08-23, 20:42)Joker09 Wrote:

The easiest way would be, to removed the scraped tagline. Then you dont get the overlap in plot.

I easiest way would be to download the new version. I already removed all the movie taglines but kept the TV show sublabel (episode name, watch season xx now) so the plot text box underneath still needed to be adjusted, which it has.
(2020-08-23, 20:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 20:05)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 14:29)HugoL Wrote: He didn't.  I'm going to explain everything properly later and hopefully Achilles will update his first post.

You must have the UK includesmediaflags.xml active and you must have UK scraped certificates.

As I already mentioned, just have to re-scrape your MPAA metadata using the tool I mentioned. It’s designed to scrape all ratings so as a bonus you’ll get updated IMDb/RT etc ratings as well as age certificates. It won’t take long, you’re not scraping everything again, just ratings.

There’s no point going back, this is a much more accurate way to display UK age certificates as the old method was only accurate for UK scraped ratings and merely did a rough translation of your US scraped MPAA.
i renamed and replaced , not succeeded , i never scraped before then how it was  reflecting in previous update , see below pic it was working fine with beautiful icons 
see red round icon 18,

https://i.postimg.cc/k50HZsNQ/image.png

see orange 12A icon
https://i.postimg.cc/YSYR4HgF/image.png

see blue R18
https://i.postimg.cc/MG2bJF4p/image.png

and now see current useless icons ( Default Green PG)

https://i.postimg.cc/d3kL1qZP/image.png

I want those icon pack back.
I’ve just installed the mod an looks like there’s an issue solved from Bingie OG where randomly sorted widgets would auto-refresh themselves. In the thread for Bingie it was called out as a Kodi bug, was the workaround a simple fix that I could manually apply to Bingie myself?
(2020-08-23, 21:15)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 20:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 20:05)nazim12 Wrote: First method wont worked.may be second but i wont take it due to 10000 items in library to scrape, although i have earlier update in which rating icons were different but it wont have later changing of mod , so its Achiless who can restore it in latest update , current icons are just OK.

i renamed and replaced , not succeeded , i never scraped before then how it was  reflecting in previous update , see below pic it was working fine with beautiful icons 
see red round icon 18,

https://i.postimg.cc/k50HZsNQ/image.png

see orange 12A icon
https://i.postimg.cc/YSYR4HgF/image.png

see blue R18
https://i.postimg.cc/MG2bJF4p/image.png

and now see current useless icons ( Default Green PG)

https://i.postimg.cc/d3kL1qZP/image.png

I want those icon pack back.

I don’t need to see these icons, I know what they are. These are the UK icons that I put in the mod(btw Big Little Liars is a 15 film, not an 18 film. This is an example of why the method changed).

I didn’t understand what you wrote but like I said, you need:

1. Install the metadata editor add-on from the Kodi Repository

2. In the add-on configure your MPAA region to UK (Might be called GB)

3. Run the add-on to scrape your ratings again which will change them to UK.

4. Rename the includesmediaflagsUK.xml to includesmediaflags.xml.

If you’ve done this and you’re still not seeing the UK icons, it’s probably that your skinhelper home widgets have not caught up. Go to your library view and check there to confirm it has worked.

I don’t think I can explain it better than that.
Since this seems to be actively developed I was wondering if there could be an option to make larger Bingie Main Landscape displays by limiting the number in a row?  As far as I can see there are currently five in a line with two rows displayed on the screen.  Landscape limits this to three panels in a row and keeps the two rows but at the expense of the top display with the logo art and summary.  Is there a way to keep that at a slightly reduced area and having four in a row instead of five?

Also I was wondering if there was anything being worked on for the eventual release of Matrix?
(2020-08-23, 23:08)bornagainpengui Wrote: Since this seems to be actively developed I was wondering if there could be an option to make larger Bingie Main Landscape displays by limiting the number in a row?  As far as I can see there are currently five in a line with two rows displayed on the screen.  Landscape limits this to three panels in a row and keeps the two rows but at the expense of the top display with the logo art and summary.  Is there a way to keep that at a slightly reduced area and having four in a row instead of five?

Also I was wondering if there was anything being worked on for the eventual release of Matrix?
I'll look at the landscape on Wednesday my day off.
Now for Kodi matrix any help would be greatly appreciated. I have started looking into this.
Titan Bingie Mod
How can I modify or which xml of the fanart background in the latest update? I like the old one better because the new one has smaller size and the border lines are too much visible compared to the previous update. The vignette doesnt cover much the part of it.

Previous update (I prefer this better, how can I make it back like this)

LATEST UPDATE ( smaller plus the border is too visible )

This is the only one which bothered me, the rest of the changes were already good.
(2020-08-26, 17:28)ronnel Wrote: How can I modify or which xml of the fanart background in the latest update? I like the old one better because the new one has smaller size and the border lines are too much visible compared to the previous update. The vignette doesnt cover much the part of it.

Previous update (I prefer this better, how can I make it back like this)

LATEST UPDATE ( smaller plus the border is too visible )

This is the only one which bothered me, the rest of the changes were already good.
I'll update GitHub whenever @HugoL has time to edit the border. The clearlogos are the same size. They have not been changed.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0