• 37(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-03, 17:53)nazim12 Wrote: @HugoL: Diffuse Image is not looking good , Its too black and not visible , edges  diffuse will look fine though

Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 18:07)Samouraicop Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 12:16)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 10:33)Samouraicop Wrote: If I want to add a second "myhub" I can't change widget, it's the same for all "myhub"

Maybe you have to go to skinsettings > configure shortcuts > lock widgets in hubs > disable that option.
Go to the hubs whose widgets you want to edit and after go back to the settings to lock the widgets in hubs again.

I tried, but it's the same issue. All myhub created have the same widget like the first myhub.
I used myhub but maybe I can use something else?
The only thing I want it's each menu element have widget like Home element.
After you select MyHub you will need to change the source to wherever you want to point at that has media. You will keep the same Icon but the source it points to will change and you will have a spotlight for the hub
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 17:53)nazim12 Wrote: @HugoL: Diffuse Image is not looking good , Its too black and not visible , edges  diffuse will look fine though

Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.

He’s trying to say it’s too dark on the image itself. He probably prefers it brighter which it probably was. I personally like it how it is but I’m not against making it brighter either. Think I need to see it on my telly since I’ve only seen it on my laptop.
(2020-09-03, 18:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Please remove the code or comment it out in the xml. I am adding the Netflix logo and flat2 png to the texture.xbt folder
Will do! But I'll keep it in home since I can't remove it from hubs..
(2020-09-03, 18:59)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Please remove the code or comment it out in the xml. I am adding the Netflix logo and flat2 png to the texture.xbt folder
Will do! But I'll keep it in home since I can't remove it from hubs..

That will remove it from hubs. It just won’t remove it from menus. Sorry, probably didn’t read your message properly.
(2020-09-03, 14:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: Fixed frames have been fixed.

So happy to see this thread is being so active. Hats off to you guys.
(2020-09-03, 19:01)HugoL Wrote: That will remove it from hubs. It just won’t remove it from menus. Sorry, probably didn’t read your message properly.
Oh great! I just thought includeshomebingie.xml only referred to the homepage, good to know  Big Grin
(2020-09-03, 18:40)cscott1 Wrote: You can make more than that too I think I have 7 or 8 a few of my hubs are linked to addons each hub has like 7 or 8 widgets so you can have over 40 different widgets.
Really?! Didn't know that! Besides movies and tv shows I only have an extra hub for my list.
I tried adding a hub with widgets from the Netflix addon but they didn't work properly..
Only my list and continue watching, so I just added them to my home screen..
A totally different question but since everybody here seems to know a lot, does anyone have a Shield tv?
I added kodi playlists as a channel but they are in poster format, all other channels are in landscape.
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the kodi playlist from posters to landscapes?
(2020-09-03, 19:19)Desperados Wrote: A totally different question but since everybody here seems to know a lot, does anyone have a Shield tv?
I added kodi playlists as a channel but they are in poster format, all other channels are in landscape.
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the kodi playlist from posters to landscapes?

Yes I have a shield and I have a modded version of kodi with the landscape posters on the android TV home screen. let me see if I can find you the thread on the modification.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 19:23)cscott1 Wrote: Yes I have a shield and I have a modded version of kodi with the landscape posters on the android TV home screen. let me see if I can find you the thread on the modification.
Wow thanks! So I would have to download a kodi fork to get the landscape images? Is the fork still being maintained and updated??
(2020-09-03, 19:32)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:23)cscott1 Wrote: Yes I have a shield and I have a modded version of kodi with the landscape posters on the android TV home screen. let me see if I can find you the thread on the modification.
Wow thanks! So I would have to download a kodi fork to get the landscape images? Is the fork still being maintained and updated??
No it is a kodi 19 fork and is slowly dying new addons arent updating it is still working but ill probably abandon it when the official version of Kodi 19 comes out.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16225

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2861487

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jdr2-VE...sp=sharing
this is the modded version of Kodi with a fix for the auto trailers and the Android TV landscape view but I dont recommend it now it would be awesome if someone who knows what they are doing to compile the change to a newer version of kodi any takers? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master/docs/README.md "IMPORTANT" if you try this when going from kodi 18 to this fork it will migrate your build but you cant migrate your build back to 18 I have tried. so make a backup on 18. Im waiting for 19 to come out before I can switch back to the Main branch.

here is Cartmans Pull request to fix the auto trailers for anyone who is interested as well. It was tested in the Nightlys and worked fine but they never added it to the main branch for some reason.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16241
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 19:14)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:40)cscott1 Wrote: You can make more than that too I think I have 7 or 8 a few of my hubs are linked to addons each hub has like 7 or 8 widgets so you can have over 40 different widgets.
Really?! Didn't know that! Besides movies and tv shows I only have an extra hub for my list.
I tried adding a hub with widgets from the Netflix addon but they didn't work properly..
Only my list and continue watching, so I just added them to my home screen..

I always forget the search menu is a hub.

Then when I need more widgets and decide to use it, those widgets are top of my widget list where they don’t belong and it’s annoying having to redo all the widgets again to get your preferred starting widgets on top.

You should always use your top Hub menu item first (probably Search hub) to start your widget order properly but it’s so counter intuitive it’s easy to forget!
(2020-09-03, 19:38)HugoL Wrote: I always forget the search menu is a hub.

Then when I need more widgets and decide to use it, those widgets are top of my widget list where they don’t belong and it’s annoying having to redo all the widgets again to get your preferred starting widgets on top.

You should always use your top Hub menu item first (probably Search hub) to start your widget order properly but it’s so counter intuitive it’s easy to forget!
Yeah I started my widgets on home as well.. In my case it worked out great because I added the Netflix widgets to search so they are on top now, which I prefer..
(2020-09-03, 19:46)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:38)HugoL Wrote: I always forget the search menu is a hub.

Yeah I started my widgets on home as well.. In my case it worked out great because I added the Netflix widgets to search so they are on top now, which I prefer..

Yeah me too. Works out great like that! But before I was using that addon I got caught out all the time.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0