• 39(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-03, 20:48)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:44)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  I think there is a bug in Original  Bingie which couldn't  resolved in Mod , After 34th row home screen widgets While scrolling vertical , rows started merging or at least  it only left single row display . This very thing wont allow me to add more widgets because it has only single row display . and after 25th row vertical scrolling speed also get down means transition speed from one row to another vertically feel heavy and slow.

https://i.postimg.cc/k4Tq7cQK/image.png

No idea what this issue is but you’re using the wrong includesmediaflags.xml. I can tell because you have the US PG icon rather than UK.

Well this issue is the most OLDEST issue of mine , i think u people wont noticed because you might not using that count of widgets but for those who really want every thing on Home display they get problem after 35 rows for sure . i once asked this to cartman but i think he left without replying.
Yes i used meta editor but still not rename UK flags to default one.

you can see picture that's 35th row which is converted to single row from double row display

(2020-09-03, 20:44)HugoL Wrote: What can you see in library views?
I spoke too soon, I do get the UK ratings just not the nice colored logos! Just googled BBFC means British Board of Film Classification.
(2020-09-03, 21:04)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:44)HugoL Wrote: What can you see in library views?
I spoke too soon, I do get the UK ratings just not the nice colored logos! Just googled BBFC means British Board of Film Classification.

You got it dude. Just need to switch to coloured media flags in the codec settings in media library views
(2020-09-03, 21:29)HugoL Wrote: Just need to switch to coloured media flags in the codec settings in media library views
I don't see that option, there is an option called "enable monochrome rating flags", disabled that and restarted kodi, didn't work..
Don't see an option for media flags..
EDIT: Found it!!
(2020-09-03, 20:53)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:48)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:44)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  I think there is a bug in Original  Bingie which couldn't  resolved in Mod , After 34th row home screen widgets While scrolling vertical , rows started merging or at least  it only left single row display . This very thing wont allow me to add more widgets because it has only single row display . and after 25th row vertical scrolling speed also get down means transition speed from one row to another vertically feel heavy and slow.

No idea what this issue is but you’re using the wrong includesmediaflags.xml. I can tell because you have the US PG icon rather than UK.

Well this issue is the most OLDEST issue of mine , i think u people wont noticed because you might not using that count of widgets but for those who really want every thing on Home display they get problem after 35 rows for sure . i once asked this to cartman but i think he left without replying.
Yes i used meta editor but still not rename UK flags to default one.

you can see picture that's 35th row which is converted to single row from double row display

As of right now the only way this is going to get fixed is if I add 35 widgets to my home screen. I'm not going to add 35 widgets right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 21:41)Desperados Wrote: [quote='HugoL' pid='2974461' dateline='1599161349']
Just need to switch to coloured media flags in the codec settings in media library views
I don't see that option, there is an option called "enable monochrome rating flags", disabled that and restarted kodi, didn't work..
Don't see an option for media flags..
EDIT: Found it!!

Discard
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote: I'm still using the modded kodi 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
I thought it was a typo but you're actually using kodi 19 already? Was that even stable a year ago??
Just for kodi not automatically being updated to 19 I turned off my automatic updates on the Shield!
I think I'll pass on the kodi fork then, hope someone will make it a project again lol would be nice  Nod
Kindly tell how to set right corner Fanart background from Home widgets  back to older default ( without diffuse ) ?
(2020-09-03, 23:11)nazim12 Wrote: Kindly tell how to set right corner Fanart background from Home widgets  back to older default ( without diffuse ) ?

No. That would be terrible. You need a diffuse mask. If you want the old version, that’s a different story but you can’t do without, it would look awful.

Also, your setup with clearart landscape looks weird. The idea behind clearart is that it goes over a background image. When your background is just black, it really doesn’t work well at all!
(2020-09-03, 12:50)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 12:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 11:46)HugoL Wrote: My submenu is working as intended. Something may have happened while Achilles merged our xmls.  I'm about to download the update from github and see.  There's currently no way to switch off logos. I know Achilles was learning about button controls so hopefully he can implement it. Can point you to the right place to remove it from the xmls though if you wish.
I had the overlapping in focus frame as well when I first uploaded the update. I changed the color theme to HugoLs Netflix theme and copied my old Bingie skin settings and it righted itself somehow. I dont mind the Netflix Logo actually I like it altho thats what I always looked at to tell whether I was using Kodi or Netflix lol the option to have it or remove it would be nice. I hope Achillies gets a working knowledge of the button controls because a skin setting option to chose between US an UK MPAA ratings is number one on my wishlist it is literally the only thing that looks different from Netflix now everything else is spot on. The compromises made is right at the sweet spot in my opinion. Did you guys change the Poster view slightly? before they looked almost stretched a bit now they look perfect. Kudos to HugoL on the new menu looks awesome!

So does your submenu work? I just downloaded the update and it’s working.

Also, what happened with your issue with the widgets moving gradually moving up into the more info section?

So not sure that it matters now that a new update was pushed but my menus work fine. I have 33 widgets in the poster view with fixed focus in vertical scrolling enabled and everything works as intended moving down through them my very last widget is the categories widget and I have it in landscape view. When I move upwards from there the yes the widgets move into the info section. That is the only bug I can find at the moment. Until it is fixed I am happy to move down instead of up from the categories widget.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 20:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:56)Desperados Wrote: I see most comments on git are from last year.. What kodi version are you on right now?? I have 18.8 I believe..

I'm still using the modded fork 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
I just sent you a email with everything you requested. Just let me know later if I missed anything.

Thank you the replacement files were perfect just want I wanted. Going to hold onto them for future updates.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-04, 01:06)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote: I'm still using the modded fork 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
I just sent you a email with everything you requested. Just let me know later if I missed anything.

Thank you the replacement files were perfect just want I wanted. Going to hold onto them for future updates.

Ok so it seems I may have spoken too soon the xml file you sent me for the home page has the old zoomed in spotlight fanart size value I really like the smaller one I have been using recently if possible can you match that as well when you have time?
(2020-09-03, 23:11)nazim12 Wrote: Kindly tell how to set right corner Fanart background from Home widgets  back to older default ( without diffuse ) ?

Here's the reason for the spotlight corner needs a diffuse mask!

I've brightened it up a bit now:

Current vs New for comparison. 
ImageImage

Do you want me to send it to you?
(2020-09-04, 01:56)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 01:06)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:12)AchillesPunks Wrote: I just sent you a email with everything you requested. Just let me know later if I missed anything.

Ok so it seems I may have spoken too soon the xml file you sent me for the home page has the old zoomed in spotlight fanart size value I really like the smaller one I have been using recently if possible can you match that as well when you have time?
I can do this for you in the morning if you PM me your email, unless you get it done sooner. Just heading to bed now!

I'd like to see the MPAA text set as default for US certification.  Not sure I'm keen on the US icons, especially since I incidentally made them smaller while improving the UK icons.
(2020-09-04, 02:18)HugoL Wrote:

Here's the reason for the spotlight corner needs a diffuse mask!

I've brightened it up a bit now:

Current vs New for comparison. 
ImageImage

Do you want me to send it to you?

I like it
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0