• 41(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Finally i have found the proper Poster Bigger Height and Logo size Up to  23 Rows not later .

Before 23 Row.

https://i.postimg.cc/nLRC3rMz/image.png

After 23rd Row 

https://i.postimg.cc/rwtkBphs/image.png

My Clear Logo Setting
https://i.postimg.cc/3wCPh028/image.png

My Widget Poster Layout setting
https://i.postimg.cc/zBvpQyjP/image.png

My Include Bingie Fix Focus Navigation
https://i.postimg.cc/hPcMFZpd/image.png

Kindly check what is wrong after 23 rd Row and what is the best settings for my recommended size in Poster and Logos.

and 

one more thing how can we add more then 7 widgets in Hubs?
(2020-09-04, 14:33)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 02:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 01:56)cscott1 Wrote: Ok so it seems I may have spoken too soon the xml file you sent me for the home page has the old zoomed in spotlight fanart size value I really like the smaller one I have been using recently if possible can you match that as well when you have time?
I can do this for you in the morning if you PM me your email, unless you get it done sooner. Just heading to bed now!

I'd like to see the MPAA text set as default for US certification.  Not sure I'm keen on the US icons, especially since I incidentally made them smaller while improving the UK icons.

I got it thanks yeah the MPAA text the nice grey boxed ones matches the US version of Netflix perfectly I agree it needs to be an option. There are lots of user on both sides of the pond I'm sure.

How can I get back the MPAA grey boxed ones?
Season view doesn't work for me 

Does anyone know how to fix it?

(2020-09-05, 11:25)Deadshadow Wrote: Season view doesn't work for me 

you've tried unchecking show seasons in, settings / settings content / video try to uncheck see all the seasons and if you don't have it checked then the marks I hope will help you.

(2020-09-05, 07:49)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 14:33)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 02:29)HugoL Wrote: I can do this for you in the morning if you PM me your email, unless you get it done sooner. Just heading to bed now!

I'd like to see the MPAA text set as default for US certification.  Not sure I'm keen on the US icons, especially since I incidentally made them smaller while improving the UK icons.

I got it thanks yeah the MPAA text the nice grey boxed ones matches the US version of Netflix perfectly I agree it needs to be an option. There are lots of user on both sides of the pond I'm sure.

How can I get back the MPAA grey boxed ones?

I was sent 2 slightly different versions of the IncludesBingie.xml I'm hoping the original grey boxed MPAA ratings is made an option in skin settings at some point. I guess I just took it for granted from Cartmans version of Bingie I didn't realize the UK used a different version from the US. I can send you what Achilles and HugoL sent me if you pm me your personal email.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-05, 13:21)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-09-05, 11:25)Deadshadow Wrote: Season view doesn't work for me 

you've tried unchecking show seasons in, settings / settings content / video try to uncheck see all the seasons and if you don't have it checked then the marks I hope will help you.

Thanks but didn't work
i am also getting some uk and german mpaa icons suddenly... i only want the US mpaa of course.
(2020-09-05, 19:05)neurosis13 Wrote: i am also getting some uk and german mpaa icons suddenly... i only want the US mpaa of course.

Pm me your email I will send them to you. That will give Achilles more time to figure out how to implement them back into the skin lol.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-05, 19:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-05, 19:05)neurosis13 Wrote: i am also getting some uk and german mpaa icons suddenly... i only want the US mpaa of course.

Pm me your email I will send them to you. That will give Achilles more time to figure out how to implement them back into the skin lol.

That will get him the text back rather than icons but won’t help get US MPAA back. If he’s getting German and UK cert. it’s because he has some non US scraped films. Without more details, if I had to guess it’s probably an “18” cert somewhere which is obviously not US MPAA.
(2020-09-05, 20:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-05, 19:29)cscott1 Wrote:

That will get him the text back rather than icons but won’t help get US MPAA back. If he’s getting German and UK cert. it’s because he has some non US scraped films. Without more details, if I had to guess it’s probably an “18” cert somewhere which is obviously not US MPAA.

yes i am betting those ratings on my netflix app widgets for movies, TV-Shows are fine and in my library everything is fine.
(2020-09-06, 13:48)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-09-05, 20:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-05, 19:29)cscott1 Wrote: Pm me your email I will send them to you. That will give Achilles more time to figure out how to implement them back into the skin lol.

yes i am betting those ratings on my netflix app widgets for movies, TV-Shows are fine and in my library everything is fine.

Yeah you need the old text ratings back. For the Netflix addon you must just be getting blank spaces everywhere with a few random non US icons. That would really wind me up.

On the Netflix addon I get mostly UK icons with a few random blank spaces where it’s supposed to say “teen” or “mature” or “guidance”.

Even those few blank spaces wind me up. I’m trying to figure out how to have the MPAA text as a fallback but nothing I’m trying works at the moment. I should really get around to reading the Skinning Manual!
@AchillesPunks  Need in future updates if possible , First Those Movies who doesn't have clearlogo then skin should recognize them and replace there default while color fonts to some crispy Colorful stylish font in same size of Clearlogo , right now default one white and small and dull.

Secondly there should be a refresh button in side panel Menu for  widgets to refreshed.
(2020-09-06, 14:54)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  Need in future updates if possible , First Those Movies who doesn't have clearlogo then skin should recognize them and replace there default while color fonts to some crispy Colorful stylish font in same size of Clearlogo , right now default one white and small and dull.

Secondly there should be a refresh button in side panel Menu for  widgets to refreshed.

I agree the default is quite small it would be nice to make it larger maybe a bold font but white really is the only way to go in my opinion it matches everything. I would not want a red title if most of the color scheme of the spotlight and poster were say yellow I don't know maybe that just my OCD.
(2020-09-06, 15:08)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 14:54)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  Need in future updates if possible , First Those Movies who doesn't have clearlogo then skin should recognize them and replace there default while color fonts to some crispy Colorful stylish font in same size of Clearlogo , right now default one white and small and dull.

I agree the default is quite small it would be nice to make it larger maybe a bold font but white really is the only way to go in my opinion it matches everything. I would not want a red title if most of the color scheme of the spotlight and poster were say yellow I don't know maybe that just my OCD.

Yep, white and larger. Achilles did have it bigger but I reduced it because he increased it without fixing the textbox for it. Anything that extended to a 2nd line was getting cut off and not showing properly.

Didn’t have time to fix the text box at the time so I reverted back to default until I fixed it. Then I Completely forgot because I have 99.9% clearlogos.

I’ll sort it out, but not too sure when Achilles is going to update next. He said it’s going to be a while before he’s back on.
(2020-09-06, 16:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 15:08)cscott1 Wrote:

Yep, white and larger. Achilles did have it bigger but I reduced it because he increased it without fixing the textbox for it. Anything that extended to a 2nd line was getting cut off and not showing properly.

Didn’t have time to fix the text box at the time so I reverted back to default until I fixed it. Then I Completely forgot because I have 99.9% clearlogos.

I’ll sort it out, but not too sure when Achilles is going to update next. He said it’s going to be a while before he’s back on.

99.9% , what if someone have all Trakt database in library ? Then 50% will be without clearlogo
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0