• 42(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-06, 18:01)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 16:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 15:08)cscott1 Wrote: I agree the default is quite small it would be nice to make it larger maybe a bold font but white really is the only way to go in my opinion it matches everything. I would not want a red title if most of the color scheme of the spotlight and poster were say yellow I don't know maybe that just my OCD.

Yep, white and larger. Achilles did have it bigger but I reduced it because he increased it without fixing the textbox for it. Anything that extended to a 2nd line was getting cut off and not showing properly.

Didn’t have time to fix the text box at the time so I reverted back to default until I fixed it. Then I Completely forgot because I have 99.9% clearlogos.

I’ll sort it out, but not too sure when Achilles is going to update next. He said it’s going to be a while before he’s back on.

99.9% , what if someone have all Trakt database in library ? Then 50% will be without clearlogo

Or what if someone switches off the clearlogo option all together? That you’ll have 100% text and 0% clearlogos!

Like I said, I’m going to fix the textbox and then make the text titles look good.
(2020-09-06, 18:47)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 18:01)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 16:03)HugoL Wrote: Yep, white and larger. Achilles did have it bigger but I reduced it because he increased it without fixing the textbox for it. Anything that extended to a 2nd line was getting cut off and not showing properly.

Didn’t have time to fix the text box at the time so I reverted back to default until I fixed it. Then I Completely forgot because I have 99.9% clearlogos.

I’ll sort it out, but not too sure when Achilles is going to update next. He said it’s going to be a while before he’s back on.

99.9% , what if someone have all Trakt database in library ? Then 50% will be without clearlogo

Or what if someone switches off the clearlogo option all together? That you’ll have 100% text and 0% clearlogos!

Like I said, I’m going to fix the textbox and then make the text titles look good.

You seemed angry ? Chill 😊 , I was just explaining my position, you people are doing great job. Thanks 👍
(2020-09-06, 19:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 18:47)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 18:01)nazim12 Wrote: .

You seemed angry ? Chill 😊 , I was just explaining my position, you people are doing great job. Thanks 👍

No, no... I was just being facetious! Sorry, just must have came across wrong.
(2020-09-06, 19:12)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 19:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-06, 18:47)HugoL Wrote: Or what if someone switches off the clearlogo option all together? That you’ll have 100% text and 0% clearlogos!

No, no... I was just being facetious! Sorry, just must have came across wrong.

Thanks . My mistake.
(2020-07-25, 19:37)daking1512 Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

is it possible to have the consolidated bingie episodes view for meta addons as well, like Openmeta or TMDB helper (those are meta addons and they only scrap meta information from tmdb and trakt, the dont host anything, but they work as video add-ons)

because currently the bingie episode view is separate for season layer and episode layer

this is the season layer

and this is the episode layer

compared to how you have it in your screenshots
I wish to have both in the same view, seasons on the left and a episode tiles on the right (i know it currently only supports library items, but it would be great if it can support meta video addons addon too
   Did you fix season view for add on ?
I have tried many playlists as for spotlight contents but it could only show  one  random movie in spotlight and doesn't change that movie even after some time , look like it only select one spotlight movie from the whole playlist whereas previously i select let say Playlist ''Marvel Movies'' , spotlight keep changing every movie from that playlist after few seconds but not current update .
(2020-09-07, 21:33)nazim12 Wrote: I have tried many playlists as for spotlight contents but it could only show  one  random movie in spotlight and doesn't change that movie even after some time , look like it only select one spotlight movie from the whole playlist whereas previously i select let say Playlist ''Marvel Movies'' , spotlight keep changing every movie from that playlist after few seconds but not current update .

Are you using a smartplaylist set on random? I think you have to have auto trailers turned on for it to cycle through your playlist I could be wrong. Last time I had them on it was a mess so I turned them off altogether. I exit out of Kodi when Im done watching so when I open it up every evening it's a different show I have in a random playlist. How long do you look at the spotlight anyway? It's a nice look when you open up the app but I only glance at it before navigating to whatever show or movie I want to watch.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-07, 21:46)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 21:33)nazim12 Wrote: I have tried many playlists as for spotlight contents but it could only show  one  random movie in spotlight and doesn't change that movie even after some time , look like it only select one spotlight movie from the whole playlist whereas previously i select let say Playlist ''Marvel Movies'' , spotlight keep changing every movie from that playlist after few seconds but not current update .

Are you using a smartplaylist set on random? I think you have to have auto trailers turned on for it to cycle through your playlist I could be wrong. Last time I had them on it was a mess so I turned them off altogether. I exit out of Kodi when Im done watching so when I open it up every evening it's a different show I have in a random playlist. How long do you look at the spotlight anyway? It's a nice look when you open up the app but I only glance at it before navigating to whatever show or movie I want to watch.

Basically i have selected set custom contents as to my personal Playlists like  ''Super Abilities'' and there are more then 200 movies in that playlist , it should display movies circulating randomly to each those 200 movies in spotlight area but it could only show one single movie in spotlight from those 200 movies playlist , i dont think enabling trailer will change spotlight movies in random base from that selected playlist.
right now this only movie is showing from whole playlist and spotlight movies never change . see pic

https://i.postimg.cc/L41DqkP8/image.png
(2020-09-07, 22:17)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 21:46)cscott1 Wrote:

Basically i have selected set custom contents as to my personal Playlists like  ''Super Abilities'' and there are more then 200 movies in that playlist , it should display movies circulating randomly to each those 200 movies in spotlight area but it could only show one single movie in spotlight from those 200 movies playlist , i dont think enabling trailer will change spotlight movies in random base from that selected playlist.
right now this only movie is showing from whole playlist and spotlight movies never change . see pic

Any on the playlists that bingie include will cycle properly. If you’re using your own I think you have to set your playlists to random.
(2020-09-07, 08:46)Deadshadow Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 19:37)daking1512 Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

is it possible to have the consolidated bingie episodes view for meta addons as well, like Openmeta or TMDB helper (those are meta addons and they only scrap meta information from tmdb and trakt, the dont host anything, but they work as video add-ons)

because currently the bingie episode view is separate for season layer and episode layer

this is the season layer

and this is the episode layer

compared to how you have it in your screenshots
I wish to have both in the same view, seasons on the left and a episode tiles on the right (i know it currently only supports library items, but it would be great if it can support meta video addons addon too
   Did you fix season view for add on ?

Nope, im not really very knowledgeable in kodi skinning, im hoping @AchillesPunks can add this implementation
(2020-09-07, 23:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 22:17)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 21:46)cscott1 Wrote: Are you using a smartplaylist set on random? I think you have to have auto trailers turned on for it to cycle through your playlist I could be wrong. Last time I had them on it was a mess so I turned them off altogether. I exit out of Kodi when Im done watching so when I open it up every evening it's a different show I have in a random playlist. How long do you look at the spotlight anyway? It's a nice look when you open up the app but I only glance at it before navigating to whatever show or movie I want to watch.

Any on the playlists that bingie include will cycle properly. If you’re using your own I think you have to set your playlists to random.

I have used default playlist but it still showing  single movie without cycling just first movie of playlist . i think may be while messing with poster and logo size in home widgets i might did something wrong .
(2020-09-07, 23:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 23:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 22:17)nazim12 Wrote: Basically i have selected set custom contents as to my personal Playlists like  ''Super Abilities'' and there are more then 200 movies in that playlist , it should display movies circulating randomly to each those 200 movies in spotlight area but it could only show one single movie in spotlight from those 200 movies playlist , i dont think enabling trailer will change spotlight movies in random base from that selected playlist.

I have used default playlist but it still showing  single movie without cycling just first movie of playlist . i think may be while messing with poster and logo size in home widgets i might did something wrong .

I don’t think so.

Set one the bingie playlists such as Action & Crime series for example, as your custom content and then reload your skin a couple of times and see if the spotlight changes.
(2020-09-08, 00:01)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 23:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-07, 23:03)HugoL Wrote: Any on the playlists that bingie include will cycle properly. If you’re using your own I think you have to set your playlists to random.

I don’t think so.

Set one the bingie playlists such as Action & Crime series for example, as your custom content and then reload your skin a couple of times and see if the spotlight changes.

OK I tried , didn't succeeded . i did changed in xml even i forgot what i did.
(2020-09-04, 11:14)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 01:03)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 12:50)HugoL Wrote: So does your submenu work? I just downloaded the update and it’s working.

Also, what happened with your issue with the widgets moving gradually moving up into the more info section?

So not sure that it matters now that a new update was pushed but my menus work fine. I have 33 widgets in the poster view with fixed focus in vertical scrolling enabled and everything works as intended moving down through them my very last widget is the categories widget and I have it in landscape view. When I move upwards from there the yes the widgets move into the info section. That is the only bug I can find at the moment. Until it is fixed I am happy to move down instead of up from the categories widget.
Yes , that's what happening  to me , but not only upwards , even if you add more widgets after 35 , you will loose your two widget row screen and will only left single row widget screen . 
and when you scroll vertical from last widget to upwards then the widgets section keep moving into info section.
I can confirm the odd behavior of only one widget appearing on screen in higher widget count. Mine happens at widget 29. I'm not sure I have a theory that it might be connected to using added hubs instead of the preinstalled ones I'll test when I get home. Also is anyone having a bug where some of their widgets arent showing up? I have been updating my artwork with Artwork beef and thats when I noticed the missing widgets it takes a force close of kodi and a restart to get them back.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-08, 17:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 11:14)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 01:03)cscott1 Wrote: So not sure that it matters now that a new update was pushed but my menus work fine. I have 33 widgets in the poster view with fixed focus in vertical scrolling enabled and everything works as intended moving down through them my very last widget is the categories widget and I have it in landscape view. When I move upwards from there the yes the widgets move into the info section. That is the only bug I can find at the moment. Until it is fixed I am happy to move down instead of up from the categories widget.
Yes , that's what happening  to me , but not only upwards , even if you add more widgets after 35 , you will loose your two widget row screen and will only left single row widget screen . 
and when you scroll vertical from last widget to upwards then the widgets section keep moving into info section.
I can confirm the odd behavior of only one widget appearing on screen in higher widget count. Mine happens at widget 29. I'm not sure I have a theory that it might be connected to using added hubs instead of the preinstalled ones I'll test when I get home. Also is anyone having a bug where some of their widgets arent showing up? I have been updating my artwork with Artwork beef and thats when I noticed the missing widgets it takes a force close of kodi and a restart to get them back.

Are these even the same problems? I seem to remember Nazim saying his issue was present since Bingie 1.3 and yours is bingie Mod specific.

Can you check to see the exact moment when the widget starts deviating from its proper height position as you scroll vertically and then note which hub the widget belongs to?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0