• 44(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-10, 07:29)ronnel Wrote: Image

How to bring back this old Home Continue Watching progress bar?

Can I see the new one? Mine has never worked so I never get to see what it looks like but I did wonder if I f’ed something up there while trying to fix something else.
(2020-09-10, 09:44)HugoL Wrote:

Can I see the new one? Mine has never worked so I never get to see what it looks like but I did wonder if I f’ed something up there while trying to fix something else.

Just the episode title is shown, progress bar was removed I think.
(2020-09-10, 10:12)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 09:44)HugoL Wrote:

Please can you show me your whole screen? It wasn't removed.  Must have got pushed down until it disappeared.
I improved the text titles.  I've had clearlogo's off for a few days now and I'm actually enjoying the change to be honest. Gives everything I nice uniformity I hadn't appreciated before.

Spotlight content widget title:
Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

Increased the sizes of titles, added Bold. Fixed text boxes so they now extend to a max of 2 lines in Spotlight Content Widget (long titles will be missing words at the end), max of 3 lines in home views to cater for rarer very long titles. (Anything even rarer that needs a 4th line is just going to be missing, can't allow the title to push everything down further). Also reduced the line spacing of the font to give it a more "logo" feel when titles extend past the first line.

You may have noticed I've changed the details row too, just for my personal use but some of it I can push out because there's some useful stuff here too.

I've removed the green % critic ratings and new tag for and replaced it with IMDB/RT for personal use. But the useful stuff is the following:

MPAA/Age cert icons now fallback to classic flag and text. This is useful for the Netflix add-on that has sometimes has things like "TEEN", "ALL", "GUIDANCE" instead of the the specific age rating and therefore won't pick up an appropriate icon, Currently it just leaves an annoying gap so I had to figure out how to implement the classic text & flag fallback.

Another nice feature, I also added audio codec info to the details row. I created some logos specifically to fit the details row so ATMOS, Dolby Digital (AC3) and TrueHD now have their own logos. I'll probably do logos for others like DTS too but I also implemented fallback to text/flag so any audio codec info can display here.

You should see the ATMOS logo above. More Codec logos below.
ImageImage

Not sure when any of this will be added. Achilles hasn't been around due to personal circumstances and I don't have the Github access.
(2020-09-10, 11:25)HugoL Wrote: I improved the text titles.  I've had clearlogo's off for a few days now and I'm actually enjoying the change to be honest. Gives everything I nice uniformity I hadn't appreciated before.

Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

Increased the sizes of titles, added Bold. Fixed text boxes so they now extend to a max of 2 lines in Spotlight Content Widget (long titles will be missing words at the end), max of 3 lines in home views to cater for rarer very long titles. (Anything even rarer that needs a 4th line is just going to be missing, can't allow the title to push everything down further). Also reduced the line spacing of the font to give it a more "logo" feel when titles extend past the first line.

You may have noticed I've changed the details row too, just for my personal use but some of it I can push out because there's some useful stuff here too.

I've removed the green % critic ratings and new tag for and replaced it with IMDB/RT for personal use. But the useful stuff is the following:

MPAA/Age cert icons now fallback to classic flag and text. This is useful for the Netflix add-on that has sometimes has things like "TEEN", "ALL", "GUIDANCE" instead of the the specific age rating and therefore won't pick up an appropriate icon, Currently it just leaves an annoying gap so I had to figure out how to implement the classic text & flag fallback.

Another nice feature, I also added audio codec info to the details row. I created some logos specifically to fit the details row so ATMOS, Dolby Digital (AC3) and TrueHD now have their own logos. I'll probably do logos for others like DTS too but I also implemented fallback to text/flag so any audio codec info can display here.

ImageImage

Not sure when any of this will be added. Achilles hasn't been around due to personal circumstances and I don't have the Github access.

cool great work can you send me the xmls to test?
love the default larger titles but hopefully some of the changes will be an option I like the current green critic ratings I want my setup to be as close to the US version of Netflix as possible,
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-10, 12:48)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 11:25)HugoL Wrote: I improved the text titles.  I've had clearlogo's off for a few days now and I'm actually enjoying the change to be honest. Gives everything I nice uniformity I hadn't appreciated before.

Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

ImageImage

cool great work can you send me the xmls to test?
love the default larger titles but hopefully some of the changes will be an option I like the current green critic ratings I want my setup to be as close to the US version of Netflix as possible,

As I said, this is just my personal details row. Stuff like the UK Icons with a text fallback are Netflix features anyway so they can get added at some point.

I can send you the changes for the text titles later.
Hi, I'm having an issue with this skin (and the original Bingie too) which causes Kodi to crash.

My current setup is latest Kodi 18 with Jellyfin addon and the skin, and everything works fine - widgets on TV Shows, Movies, etc populate fine. The issue I have, is when I choose to play a movie from any movie widgets, Kodi will crash when trying to start the stream. I've tried multiple skins and this is the only skin that I've had this issue with. Strangely, playing those same movies from the Spotlight on either Home or Movies tab works fine. Everything in regarding TV Shows plays fine from any widgets.

Going into the logs, I can see the last few lines when Kodi crashes are always the same:

2020-09-10 23:31:32.706 T:13108  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.objects.actions -> INFO::jellyfin_kodi\objects\actions.py:776  [ play ] kodi_id: 1 media: movie
2020-09-10 23:31:34.206 T:6504 WARNING: CRenderManager::Configure - timeout waiting for configure
2020-09-10 23:31:34.206 T:6504   ERROR: CVideoPlayerVideo::OutputPicture - failed to configure renderer

I've also tried creating a custom view using a custom hub, adding the movie widgets, and the result is the same, yet playing from the spotlight works.

Any ideas? I love the skin, but I'd have to find another one if I can't get movies to work. 

Thanks!
(2020-09-10, 10:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 10:12)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 09:44)HugoL Wrote: Can I see the new one? Mine has never worked so I never get to see what it looks like but I did wonder if I f’ed something up there while trying to fix something else.

Please can you show me your whole screen? It wasn't removed.  Must have got pushed down until it disappeared.

Yeah, sorry about that. Don't mind the fanart diffuse area, I just customized it.

No progress bar under the episode title.
(2020-09-10, 16:18)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 10:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 10:12)ronnel Wrote: Image

Yeah, sorry about that. Don't mind the fanart diffuse area, I just customized it.

OK thanks. It's going to be hard for me to test since I can't get that progress bar but I should be able to revert back to original easily enough.  Can you pm me your email and I can send you something to test.
(2020-09-10, 18:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 16:18)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-10, 10:16)HugoL Wrote: Please can you show me your whole screen? It wasn't removed.  Must have got pushed down until it disappeared.

OK thanks. It's going to be hard for me to test since I can't get that progress bar but I should be able to revert back to original easily enough.  Can you pm me your email and I can send you something to test.

Yeah, sure! Would love that. Sent you my email.

Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

ImageImage

Great work
Can you share xml file
(2020-09-10, 19:57)trkselim Wrote:

Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

ImageImage

Great work
Can you share xml file

Hey what’s up? I actually have Achilles github details now but I was only planning to update the text titles.

Was there anything else you were after?

Bingie home/views Title
ImageImage

ImageImage

would it be possible to send me all the changes except the UK certifications? a zip of your current skin edits as an installable skin would be great
(2020-09-07, 08:46)Deadshadow Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 19:37)daking1512 Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

is it possible to have the consolidated bingie episodes view for meta addons as well, like Openmeta or TMDB helper (those are meta addons and they only scrap meta information from tmdb and trakt, the dont host anything, but they work as video add-ons)

because currently the bingie episode view is separate for season layer and episode layer

this is the season layer

and this is the episode layer

compared to how you have it in your screenshots
I wish to have both in the same view, seasons on the left and a episode tiles on the right (i know it currently only supports library items, but it would be great if it can support meta video addons addon too
   Did you fix season view for add on ?
I would also love to see this implanted, it is the only thing that still keeps me away from this fantastic skin
(2020-09-09, 12:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 11:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 11:02)nazim12 Wrote: Yes , It was long ago early days of released , same problem with Bingie widgets .

This kind of rules out anything that either Achilles or I have changed and would be much harder to trace and fix.

@cscott1 Can you confirm this also happened for you in the original Bingie?

Yeah I still have Bingie as a skin I'll see if I can duplicate the behavior when I get home from work.

Yes the behavior is exactly the same in Cartmans Bingie skin the reason i never noticed before was because I was using the landscape view where for me the problem of only one widget appearing on screen after 29 widgets does not happen in Bingie or the the Mod it's only a problem in poster view. I'm speculating but perhaps since posters are almost twice the height of landscape posters that has something to do with the problem maybe there is a coded limit of how long the total height of the combined widgets allow for two widgets to be on screen? As far as scrolling upwards and the widgets moving into the information dialog this behavior doesn't happen in the landscape view I believe because there is a visible widget at the bottom that says spotlight. When you scroll to it it disappears and transitions into the spotlight on both Bingie and the mod in poster view this kind of ghost widget is not there maybe it was something Cartman did to make everything work with landscape but neglected to do so with poster or other views. Worth looking into if you know where to look maybe whatever he did with landscape posters could be replicated with posters.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0