• 46(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-12, 10:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 02:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 02:09)cscott1 Wrote: Oh that reminds me I have to switch to Estuary to manually add my artwork it would be nice if that could be an added feature to Bingie. I'm sitting at my river camp by a fire right now not near my hub but I will go into a more in depth request when I'm at home maybe make a short video to show you what I mean.
Add a reload in configure shortcut settings. No need to switch to another skin.
Somethings going on with the spotlight corner diffuse and the spotlight content widget diffuse.  Neither are showing up me.
Buttons are working nicely though!  You forgot to include the diffuse for the Netflix logo which should disappear with the logo itself.
Great update - thanks for turning off Netflix logo!

Couple of issues:
No longer have diffuse effect on fanart/spotlight view on homescreen or views.
The zoom effect doesn't seem to work or I'm just not seeing a difference.
(2020-09-12, 11:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 10:56)aahmyu Wrote: Hello, Is there a place where I can set a specific widget style to landscape? all I can see is the option to set all widgets style.

If it is not possible via the gui maybe I can edit a file or something?

You can, but you'll lose fixed focus vertical scrolling since it won't work properly with different layouts. Disable the option in settings and you can then configure individual widgets.

Thanks.
(2020-09-12, 05:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: Github has been updated.

Added Option to Remove the Netflix Logo on Home.
Removed Fixed Focus Frames.
Removed the Option to Disable profile picture
Added Enable Zoom effect on selected Widget on Home
Adjusted Configure Shortcuts.
Moved Spotlight Diffuse & Vignette to XBT.
Changed the Bingie Logo in xml to Netflix Logo for Home icon.

ImageImageImageImageImage

the fuzzy image of the posters has disappeared for me this is so or is it a mistake. but as always great work thanks.

I have corrected it by installing the png the fuzzy image in the extras folder should not obey the xbt command.

(2020-09-12, 13:27)Jooode Wrote:

the fuzzy image of the posters has disappeared for me this is so or is it a mistake. but as always great work thanks.

I have corrected it by installing the png the fuzzy image in the extras folder should not obey the xbt command.

Hi, can you explain a bit further?
(2020-09-12, 18:44)spinecho Wrote:

He’s talking about the diffuse mask for the spotlight corner.

Unless Achilles fixes it sooner, I’ll see if I can jump on my laptop tonight and sort it out. He seems to have forgotten to change a couple of paths or is using incorrect xmls. Dunno.
Well done   its nice to see changes  but I feel  zoom has a minor effect,  very hard to determine its zoomed , Better a little more zoom might better .

Mine solved. because there wasn't any file on extra folder call spotlight diffuse image i manually copy it on that folder.
(2020-09-12, 19:15)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 13:27)Jooode Wrote: the fuzzy image of the posters has disappeared for me this is so or is it a mistake. but as always great work thanks.

Mine solved. because there wasn't any file on extra folder call spotlight diffuse image i manually copy it on that folder.

Achilles moved it to the .xbt file where it should be but didn't change the path in the xmls.  Extras folder was just a temporary solution while trying out a few different diffuse images.
(2020-09-12, 19:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 19:15)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 18:44)spinecho Wrote: Hi, can you explain a bit further?

Achilles moved it to the .xbt file where it should be but didn't change the path in the xmls.  Extras folder was just a temporary solution while trying out a few different diffuse images.
when I installed new updates I faced same problem like ''spineco'' , then i used old spotlight image ( The one which is Brighter ) and placed it on Extra folder, It worked .

https://i.postimg.cc/2jdYFpsF/image.png
(2020-09-12, 19:33)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 19:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 19:15)nazim12 Wrote: Mine solved. because there wasn't any file on extra folder call spotlight diffuse image i manually copy it on that folder.

when I installed new updates I faced same problem like ''spineco'' , then i used old spotlight image ( The one which is Brighter ) and placed it on Extra folder, It worked .

https://i.postimg.cc/2jdYFpsF/image.png

Yep, that will fix it temporarily.
(2020-09-12, 19:10)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 13:27)Jooode Wrote: the fuzzy image of the posters has disappeared for me this is so or is it a mistake. but as always great work thanks.

He’s talking about the diffuse mask for the spotlight corner.

Unless Achilles fixes it sooner, I’ll see if I can jump on my laptop tonight and sort it out. He seems to have forgotten to change a couple of paths or is using incorrect xmls. Dunno.
Thanks @HugoL
Hi Guys, thanks for the explanations, but it's all beyond me!!

Where are you getting the diffuse png from?
(2020-09-12, 20:07)spinecho Wrote: Hi Guys, thanks for the explanations, but it's all beyond me!!

Copy this file in extras folder and restart

https://mega.nz/file/auwxDShL#Eo9j1H_hGW...BICdZLSr5k
Good day,

Could it be that tmdb is being used instead of extendedinfo?

Thank you in advance for your top skin and work
(2020-09-12, 20:24)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-12, 20:07)spinecho Wrote: Hi Guys, thanks for the explanations, but it's all beyond me!!

Copy this file in extras folder and restart

https://mega.nz/file/auwxDShL#Eo9j1H_hGW...BICdZLSr5k
Thanks...will try it [emoji1303]
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0