• 48(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-14, 03:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 02:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-13, 22:55)HugoL Wrote: I’m just making some buttons for the details row as I type this, don’t worry.

I prefer the New diffuse too. The only thing I’m not quite happy with is that it doesn’t blend as well from diffuse to transparent as the previous one did.
This is fine for the most part but for light fanart (especially when a solid colour) really makes the diffuse apparent so it’s lost it’s subtlety.

The trade-off is you get a nice bright image all the way to the edges while still hiding the edges so it will do for now. I’ll revisit it at some point I’m sure!

What buttons are you making?

Buttons to switch between UK icons and classic text/flag MPAA. Option to add audiocodec to details row (to get the ATMOS icons etc). Obviously only works if you have audio codec info in your library or your addon.

Since a few people were asking, I added a button to try out my personal edit with with IMBD/RT ratings Replacing % liked on details row.

Going to update the text titles too and provide a full change log.

But I’m heading to bed and will provide the update in the morning.
If you are making buttons another nice one to have would be a choice between a minimalist Netflix style OSD and the newer version you guys came up with with all the extras. I have the xml file for the original OSD so its not a necessity for me but options are nice.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-14, 13:00)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 11:30)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 10:40)ronnel Wrote: No rush but any updates on this?

It’s coming on the update which is happening today. I reverted that section close to original so I’m guessing it fixed it but you’ll have to let me know since I can’t test the progress bar.

Alright, got it.

May I know which part of xml was changed so I would have an idea where it went wrong?
Includeshomebingie.xml around the line 225 there's a label control for episodes.  I adjusted the height for this control so let's see if it fixes it! 

Just having some trouble accessing the github to update right now.  As soon as I get access I'll update and post here and you can let me know if it works for you.
(2020-09-14, 18:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 03:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 02:07)cscott1 Wrote: What buttons are you making?

Buttons to switch between UK icons and classic text/flag MPAA. Option to add audiocodec to details row (to get the ATMOS icons etc). Obviously only works if you have audio codec info in your library or your addon.

Since a few people were asking, I added a button to try out my personal edit with with IMBD/RT ratings Replacing % liked on details row.

If you are making buttons another nice one to have would be a choice between a minimalist Netflix style OSD and the newer version you guys came up with with all the extras. I have the xml file for the original OSD so its not a necessity for me but options are nice.

Can't even think what that one looks like, I just use the original one I think (might have edited it to display a clearlogo on pause).
(2020-09-14, 22:33)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 03:00)HugoL Wrote: Buttons to switch between UK icons and classic text/flag MPAA. Option to add audiocodec to details row (to get the ATMOS icons etc). Obviously only works if you have audio codec info in your library or your addon.

Can't even think what that one looks like, I just use the original one I think (might have edited it to display a clearlogo on pause).
Yeah i think thats the OSD xml I have super clean.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-14, 22:33)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 03:00)HugoL Wrote: Buttons to switch between UK icons and classic text/flag MPAA. Option to add audiocodec to details row (to get the ATMOS icons etc). Obviously only works if you have audio codec info in your library or your addon.

Can't even think what that one looks like, I just use the original one I think (rmight have edited it to display a clearlogo on pause).
Check your email.
Titan Bingie Mod
Update is up! 

Changelog 1.06

- Fixed diffuse not clearing with Netflix logo when remove option is selected.
- Fixed Video Info dialog plots & critics text merging with with sublabel/details row
.- Fixed progress bar disappearing on Continue Watching widget??
- Improved Content Spotlight widget diffuse
- Improved spotlight corner diffuse
- Changed plot visibility in views - scrape short Plot Outlines for much better looking views or you’ll have large blocks of text that cut off  as opposed to the nice 2 or 3 line Netflix plot outlines
- Improved Text titles (switch off clearlogo’s and try them out!):
  • Title text boxes now extend to a max of 2 lines in Spotlight Content Widget (long titles will be missing words at the end)
  • max of 3 lines in home views to cater for rarer very long titles. Anything even rarer that needs a 4th line is just going to be missing, can't allow the title to push everything down further
  • Changed font style, Increased font size, reduced line spacing to give more of a"logo" feel when titles extend past the first line.
- Improved Spotlight details Row:
  • Removed all non UK icons from details row.
  •  Added option switch between UK Icons or classic flag box/text MPAA found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
  • Improved flag box
  • UK Icons now default to coloured. Can’t be changed. Will now fallback to flag box/text where no relevant image is found.
  • Anyone with US MPAA ratings can now use UK Icons without scraping UK ratings, although scraping UK ratings will provide more accurate results!
  • Added Audio Codec info to Details Row.  Can be disabled in Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
  • Logos created for Dolby Digital (AC3), ATMOS, DD TrueHD. Everything else will fallback to flagbox/text
- Added UK Age rating Icon slide animation to spotlight content widget when UK Icons are enabled.
- Added option setting for new details row style found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout (works well when accompanied with text titles when clearlogos are set to off):
  • replaces green percentage section with a uniform colour Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB rating to match the rest of details row/text titles for a uniform look. 
  • Also removes RT/IMDB rating from footer ratings (if enabled) since they're already in details row. 
To do:
- Put all extras folder textures back in .xbt to ensure correct loading of textures.

**Known bugs**

- With UK Icons setting is enabled, Episode view loses the bingie mod landscape art for some strange reason!
- With UK Icons setting enabled,  switching from poster to landscape in library bingie views can cause odd MPAA fallback behaviour, text displaying in front of logo.  Corrects itself when leaving and returning to library view.
(2020-09-15, 01:52)HugoL Wrote: Update is up! 

Changelog 1.06

- Fixed Video Info dialog plots & critics text merging with with sublabel/details row
- Changed plot visibility in views - scrape short Plot Outlines for much better looking views or you’ll have large blocks of text that cut off  as opposed to the nice 2 or 3 line Netflix plot outlines
  • Title text boxes now extend to a max of 2 lines in Spotlight Content Widget (long titles will be missing words at the end)
  • max of 3 lines in home views to cater for rarer very long titles. Anything even rarer that needs a 4th line is just going to be missing, can't allow the title to push everything down further
  • Changed font style, Increased font size, reduced line spacing to give more of a"logo" feel when titles extend past the first line.
  •  Added option switch between UK Icons or classic flag box/text MPAA found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
  • Improved flag box
  • UK Icons now default to coloured. Can’t be changed. Will now fallback to flag box/text where no relevant image is found.
  • Anyone with US MPAA ratings can now use UK Icons without scraping UK ratings, although scraping UK ratings will provide more accurate results!
  • Added Audio Codec info to Details Row.  Can be disabled in Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
  • Logos created for Dolby Digital (AC3), ATMOS, DD TrueHD. Everything else will fallback to flagbox/text
- Added UK Age rating Icon slide animation to spotlight content widget when UK Icons are enabled.
- Added option setting for new details row style found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout (works well when accompanied with text titles when clearlogos are set to off):
  • replaces green percentage section with a uniform colour Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB rating to match the rest of details row/text titles for a uniform look. 
  • Also removes RT/IMDB rating from footer ratings (if enabled) since they're already in details row. 
To do:
- Put all extras folder textures back in .xbt to ensure correct loading of textures.

**Known bugs**

- With UK Icons setting is enabled, Episode view loses the bingie mod landscape art for some strange reason!
- With UK Icons setting enabled,  switching from poster to landscape in library bingie views can cause odd MPAA fallback behaviour, text displaying in front of logo.  Corrects itself when leaving and returning to library view.

The 3 new settings can be found here:
(2020-09-15, 02:40)HugoL Wrote:

Not sure if it's just my Kodi acting up but I downloaded from github to test and it wouldn't install at first.  I had to uninstall (keeping user data) and then install again.

Changelog 1.06

• Improved flag box
To do:

**Known bugs**

Uploaded fine for me love the changes thank you.
(2020-09-15, 02:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 02:40)HugoL Wrote:

Not sure if it's just my Kodi acting up but I downloaded from github to test and it wouldn't install at first.  I had to uninstall (keeping user data) and then install again.

Changelog 1.06

• Improved flag box
To do:

**Known bugs**

No problem! Please can you check if you can recreate this bug?

Switch on uk logos then go to library views and switch from poster to landscape and then back to poster again.

If the bug occurs you should see the fallback flagbox/text displayed on top of the logo while in Poster view. Then it corrects itself by leaving and returning to the window.
(2020-09-15, 11:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 02:58)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 02:40)HugoL Wrote: The 3 new settings can be found here:

No problem! Please can you check if you can recreate this bug?

Switch on uk logos then go to library views and switch from poster to landscape and then back to poster again.

If the bug occurs you should see the fallback flagbox/text displayed on top of the logo while in Poster view. Then it corrects itself by leaving and returning to the window.

Sure Im very busy today but I'll be home early tomorrow afternoon.
Hey guys, I'm experiencing problems with this mod and the Original Bingie. This wasn't a problem in the OG Bingie when I used a windows laptop, but now I use a MacBook.
I can't post a picture here so I'm just gonna describe it as best as I can.
In the Original Bingie, the home screen works fine. But when you click on the show/ movie, it just shows you the fanart and plot (This is the page where the "More Info" button takes you).
In the Bingie Mod, the home screen is just blank, I've already scanned the shows to the library, and I see that even though I updated and downloaded the latest mod, the settings page only has 2 detail options, unlike the numerous ones that's supposed to be there.
I already fiddled with this for 2 days, now I'm officially stuck. SEND HELP PLEASE!

tl;dr: Original Bingie does has home screen but does not show the Information in Shows.
       Modded Bingie only shows a black home screen.

The Home Continue Watching progress bar has been fixed.
However, I have noticed difference in progress bars when showing the video info.
Here's what it looks like when clicking the video info in Home hub Continue Watching widget. It shows the accurate percent of progress bar.
Whereas, in the TV Shows hub Continue watching widget, it displays inaccurate progress bar.

(2020-09-15, 11:52)ronnel Wrote: The Home Continue Watching progress bar has been fixed.
However, I have noticed difference in progress bars when showing the video info.
Here's what it looks like when clicking the video info in Home hub Continue Watching widget. It shows the accurate percent of progress bar.
Whereas, in the TV Shows hub Continue watching widget, it displays inaccurate progress bar.

No idea what this could be. Can’t be anything I’ve touched though. Do you notice the same issue with the OG Bingie 1.3?

I see you put the old diffuse back in!
(2020-09-15, 11:51)HugoBoss Wrote: Hey guys, I'm experiencing problems with this mod and the Original Bingie. This wasn't a problem in the OG Bingie when I used a windows laptop, but now I use a MacBook.
In the Original Bingie, the home screen works fine. But when you click on the show/ movie, it just shows you the fanart and plot (This is the page where the "More Info" button takes you).
In the Bingie Mod, the home screen is just blank, I've already scanned the shows to the library, and I see that even though I updated and downloaded the latest mod, the settings page only has 2 detail options, unlike the numerous ones that's supposed to be there.
I already fiddled with this for 2 days, now I'm officially stuck. SEND HELP PLEASE!

tl;dr: Original Bingie does has home screen but does not show the Information in Shows.

If you are getting the Black Home screen with a remote you long hold the back button to bring up the power menu where you can access the settings menu not sure about a keyboard possibly long hold the backspace? then navigate to configure shortcuts and plug in your widgets you may have to scroll to the bottom and totally reset the widgets give that a try and let us know if it helps.
(2020-09-15, 11:51)HugoBoss Wrote: Hey guys, I'm experiencing problems with this mod and the Original Bingie. This wasn't a problem in the OG Bingie when I used a windows laptop, but now I use a MacBook.

So if I've understood, you're not getting the video info dialogue screen below right?

Is the widget pointing to your library or an add-on?

For the other issue, try uninstalling bingie mod completely. Make sure it's no longer present in your addons folder and or the temp folder in addons. Redownload from github to ensure you have the latest version.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0