• 55(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Yeah, I've got an Android TV I can test. I'll get back to this once I get a chance to test.
(2020-09-18, 02:14)bornagainpengui Wrote: Yeah, I've got an Android TV I can test. I'll get back to this once I get a chance to test.

Yeah please do.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-17, 10:34)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 03:35)SuperSlo Wrote: Could someone help me with the display tags that seem to be lower than normal on my landscape homescreen widget?

I never noticed the tags because I don’t use them. I’ll take a look but what’s up with the rest of your view??

Your Aspect ratio looks all wrong and where’s all your text too? Also your spotlight looks really small.

The lack of text was just the spot my widget was at the time I took the screen shot. It's my next episodes widget so usually doesn't tend to have that much information to show. Also, I use different layouts throughout my homescreen for my IPTV and Radio staions so that might have something to do with the aspect ratio.

http://imgur.com/gallery/R7Piofu
(2020-09-18, 01:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 23:25)Rivermeadow Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 22:46)HugoL Wrote: Yep. I can see you have a bug but this isn’t to do the clearlogo/titles and plots.

It’s something to do with the widgets since they are changing height. Have many widgets do you have?

Not that many, 7 to be precise. Have tried with only library widgets and still 3 lines of plot. I`m on 18.8 with your mod 0.6, latest from your latest upload. Android Nividia Sheild.

Just realised, it’s most likely because you have the setting fixed focused widgets in vertical scrolling enabled and then multiple widget layout - probably poster layout with a landscape widget for Categories. Then you’ve added more poster widgets underneath this landscape Widget.

That’s never worked in Bingie. You can only do that with fixed focus widgets in vertical scrolling disabled.

If you want fixed focused vertical scrolling and the landscape Categories widget coupled with poster layout, the landscape widget has to be your last widget. Don’t put anything else underneath.
Thanks a lot, yeah that was the problem! You guys rock! Can you also tell me why studio icons etc never shows up below the aditional info to the right? I have set the path, no matter If I set the switch to enabled or not. Or are you using other than provided in Kodi?
I must say that this skin is the best and you are doing a great job!
(2020-09-18, 01:49)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 01:34)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 01:26)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm on LibreELEC, and occasionally on Ubuntu-Mate 20.04. Mostly I am on LibreELEC. And yeah I'm talking about the large full screen widget. It's certainly not loading in seconds for me.

Does it query the library or load from the add-ons via the internet?

It’s queries however you’ve set it in settings menu. Are you having this issue while cycling though your widgets to the spotlight content widget or just when you first boot bingie mod?
It happens when I start, once it loads eventually it will be fine for a while but it takes entirely too long to load which is why I asked if it was getting the information from the net. For some reason it takes a while for the network to load up on these HP EliteDesk 705 G3 minis.
Are you sure this is a spotlight problem and not just your widgets taking a long time to load? 

To me it sounds like as issue with your widgets, most likely your skin helper widgets.  Remove all the skin helper widgets and report back.
(2020-09-18, 04:13)SuperSlo Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 10:34)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 03:35)SuperSlo Wrote: Could someone help me with the display tags that seem to be lower than normal on my landscape homescreen widget?

I never noticed the tags because I don’t use them. I’ll take a look but what’s up with the rest of your view??

Your Aspect ratio looks all wrong and where’s all your text too? Also your spotlight looks really small.

The lack of text was just the spot my widget was at the time I took the screen shot. It's my next episodes widget so usually doesn't tend to have that much information to show. Also, I use different layouts throughout my homescreen for my IPTV and Radio staions so that might have something to do with the aspect ratio.

http://imgur.com/gallery/R7Piofu

That's better. Still a bit strange you were missing the title in your previous picture though. Also, looks like you're using 3:2 aspect ratio making everything really stretched vertically.
(2020-09-16, 23:21)nazim12 Wrote: well for me everything is  good in last update. i really like spotlight fanart  background height and width with dark boarders but inner side bright pic, this is good

https://i.postimg.cc/Bn5sQtZC/image.png 
https://i.postimg.cc/RZ059d8v/image.png

a little more zoom will do great impact.

I think I totally read your post wrong! You’re asking for extra zoom on the poster!?

Sorry, I though you were looking to enlarge the spotlight image and you didn’t seem to correct me in any of your responses.

I like what Achilles has done with the poster already. It’s more of a focus, rather than a “zoom” which I like.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is that it obscures the header.

I’ll let @AchillesPunks point you in the right direction to increase the poster size on focus. Not too sure what he edited at the moment.
(2020-09-18, 09:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-16, 23:21)nazim12 Wrote: well for me everything is  good in last update. i really like spotlight fanart  background height and width with dark boarders but inner side bright pic, this is good

I think I totally read your post wrong! You’re asking for extra zoom on the poster!?

Sorry, I though you were looking to enlarge the spotlight image and you didn’t seem to correct me in any of your responses.

I like what Achilles has done with the poster already. It’s more of a focus, rather than a “zoom” which I like.

I’ll let @AchillesPunks point you in the right direction to increase the poster size on focus. Not too sure what he edited at the moment.
Yes , the new zoom on poster widgets , what else I can ask, this is what added in last update . basically you write tech things which some time I don't understand. A little more zoom on widgets rows will be good. I have already increased poster size but the zoom is something else.
(2020-09-17, 19:24)Rivermeadow Wrote: Sorry for bad images but when adding widgets with Netflix addon, it seems like the additional info is some what covered but movies widget from library is OK. Can this be therefore that I can not get studio icons to show.
https://imgur.com/EFy975M
https://imgur.com/ffdcyh2

Regarding Studio logos, go to General skin settings>Skin Resource Settings>select Studio Icons

Can you tell me what this audio codec info says in this picture I’ve quoted? I can’t see because it’s a blurry mess but itlooks weird, what ever it is and the box is too big for it. I want to sort it out.
(2020-09-18, 17:49)nazim12 Wrote:

Yes , the new zoom on poster widgets , what else I can ask, this is what added in last update . basically you write tech things which some time I don't understand. A little more zoom on widgets rows will be good. I have already increased poster size but the zoom is something else.

It’s just your post was discussing the spotlight and then you talked about more zoom so it seemed like you wanted a bigger spotlight image.

I'll see if I have time today to look for you.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-17, 23:13)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 23:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 22:50)HugoL Wrote: Yep. You’re missing the landscape art in Episode View too. I really can’t figure that one out!

That is something you guys added that wasn't in the original Bingie nor is it in Netflix I actually prefer it with out the landscape art on that page but that's just my opinion it looks good but I'm a Netflix purest lol.

Hey can you just replace one of the xml folders with an original Bingie folder to get rid of that landscape art on the episodes page? If so which one?

Does anyone know?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-18, 21:03)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 23:13)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 23:49)cscott1 Wrote: That is something you guys added that wasn't in the original Bingie nor is it in Netflix I actually prefer it with out the landscape art on that page but that's just my opinion it looks good but I'm a Netflix purest lol.

Hey can you just replace one of the xml folders with an original Bingie folder to get rid of that landscape art on the episodes page? If so which one?

Does anyone know?
View_525_Bingie_Episodes.xml.  You're totally fine to just replace this with the original. I made some minor adjustments in there which you'd lose but they only affect UK MPAA Icons so you'd have nothing to worry about.
(2020-09-18, 21:25)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 21:03)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 23:13)cscott1 Wrote: Hey can you just replace one of the xml folders with an original Bingie folder to get rid of that landscape art on the episodes page? If so which one?

Does anyone know?
View_525_Bingie_Episodes.xml.  You're totally fine to just replace this with the original. I made some minor adjustments in there which you'd lose but they only affect UK MPAA Icons so you'd have nothing to worry about.

Thank you
(2020-09-18, 21:32)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 21:25)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 21:03)cscott1 Wrote: Does anyone know?

Thank you
I sent you a private message. Just send me your email, and I'll give you the episode view with the landscape turned off
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0