• 57(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
So over months my my Kodi build has grown to over 6 GB and that's without any media so I decided it was time to delete my thumbnails folder. In the past when I have done this it almost all my art reappeared but not this time. About 50% is gone particularly from my movies just black rectangles with white triangles. Now I have found my self totally redoing my artwork with artwork beef which takes forever and to top that off I spent hours already and noticed that a lot of posters are not cropped well and I have to redo those. Just an FYI for those who read the first page of the Bingie page under tips only do this if you are having performance issues and absolutely need more space. This sucks lol.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-10, 15:48)chihaeru Wrote: Hi, I'm having an issue with this skin (and the original Bingie too) which causes Kodi to crash.

My current setup is latest Kodi 18 with Jellyfin addon and the skin, and everything works fine - widgets on TV Shows, Movies, etc populate fine. The issue I have, is when I choose to play a movie from any movie widgets, Kodi will crash when trying to start the stream. I've tried multiple skins and this is the only skin that I've had this issue with. Strangely, playing those same movies from the Spotlight on either Home or Movies tab works fine. Everything in regarding TV Shows plays fine from any widgets.

Going into the logs, I can see the last few lines when Kodi crashes are always the same:

2020-09-10 23:31:32.706 T:13108  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.objects.actions -> INFO::jellyfin_kodi\objects\actions.py:776  [ play ] kodi_id: 1 media: movie
2020-09-10 23:31:34.206 T:6504 WARNING: CRenderManager::Configure - timeout waiting for configure
2020-09-10 23:31:34.206 T:6504   ERROR: CVideoPlayerVideo::OutputPicture - failed to configure renderer

I've also tried creating a custom view using a custom hub, adding the movie widgets, and the result is the same, yet playing from the spotlight works.

Any ideas? I love the skin, but I'd have to find another one if I can't get movies to work. 

Thanks!
Hi, I have same error. Also tried lot of skins and this only happens with this one and bingie original. Did you fix it?
(2020-09-20, 17:21)cscott1 Wrote: So over months my my Kodi build has grown to over 6 GB and that's without any media so I decided it was time to delete my thumbnails folder. In the past when I have done this it almost all my art reappeared but not this time. About 50% is gone particularly from my movies just black rectangles with white triangles. Now I have found my self totally redoing my artwork with artwork beef which takes forever and to top that off I spent hours already and noticed that a lot of posters are not cropped well and I have to redo those. Just an FYI for those who read the first page of the Bingie page under tips only do this if you are having performance issues and absolutely need more space. This sucks lol.

I use this to clean my entire kodi and works well

https://github.com/jeffski10/script.kcleaner
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307919
I'm a complete noob but I’d really like to try this and when I put the link in to try and get the repo it says it can't connect.. can you help me please
(2020-09-20, 16:48)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 16:02)jonsnow30 Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 15:12)jonsnow30 Wrote: Hi all,
Any change to make the first widget raw being a bit transparent when the cursor is on the spotlight? i think it will be a nice touch
https://ibb.co/NKC2RfS

I think i've got it:
https://ibb.co/XppLyXk

I added this line:
        <animation effect="fade" start="35" time="300" condition="Control.IsVisible(1508) + Integer.IsGreater(Container(77777).Position,0)">Conditional</animation>
under this line:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-250" time="300" condition="Control.IsVisible(1508) + Integer.IsGreater(Container(77777).Position,0)">Conditional</animation>
I like that a lot. Good job!

What's up with your plot/button configuration? You switched it around? The original Bingie had it like this and I was never that keen on it to be honest.

The current version:

i played alot in the code to make it fit Hebrew, about the plot/button configuration i think i may changed abit the position can't remember honestly...
(2020-09-20, 18:59)jonsnow30 Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 16:48)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 16:02)jonsnow30 Wrote: I think i've got it:
https://ibb.co/XppLyXk

I added this line:
        <animation effect="fade" start="35" time="300" condition="Control.IsVisible(1508) + Integer.IsGreater(Container(77777).Position,0)">Conditional</animation>
under this line:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-250" time="300" condition="Control.IsVisible(1508) + Integer.IsGreater(Container(77777).Position,0)">Conditional</animation>
I like that a lot. Good job!

What's up with your plot/button configuration? You switched it around? The original Bingie had it like this and I was never that keen on it to be honest.

The current version:

i played alot in the code to make it fit Hebrew, about the plot/button configuration i think i may changed abit the position can't remember honestly...

Cool man. Just keep in mind, I altered the diffuse on the spotlight content screen to be particularly darker around the normal plot area (seen in my picture) so that the plot text is always very visible no matter the background image. This was even more necessary since I removed the text shadow.

Your plot seems to be slightly out of this area but I can see you have text shadow so maybe it doesn’t even matter.
(2020-09-20, 19:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 18:59)jonsnow30 Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 16:48)HugoL Wrote: I like that a lot. Good job!

The current version:

Cool man. Just keep in mind, I altered the diffuse on the spotlight content screen to be particularly darker around the normal plot area (seen in my picture) so that the plot text is always very visible no matter the background image. This was even more necessary since I removed the text shadow.

Your plot seems to be slightly out of this area but I can see you have text shadow so maybe it doesn’t even matter.
indeed you right, i found my plot code, it goes like this:
from IncludesHomeBingie.xml
 <!-- Plot -->
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ShowPlotInBingieSpotlight) | !$EXP[IsPlayingUnrecognizedContent]</visible>
                        <animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>
                        <include>Default_Visible_Fade</include>
                        <height min="50" max="138">auto</height>
                        <width max="620">auto</width>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                        <textcolor>$VAR[BingiePlotTextColor]</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                        <label>$VAR[BingieSpotlightPlot]</label>
                    </control>

and for the spotlight buttons:
from IncludesBingie.xml

<!-- spotlight buttons -->
    <include name="Spotlight_Buttons">
        <param name="spotlightid" default="1508"/>
        <param name="top" default="0" />
        <definition>
            <control type="grouplist">
                <visible>Control.IsVisible($PARAM[spotlightid]) + Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[spotlightid]).NumItems,0)</visible>
                <visible>Control.HasFocus($PARAM[spotlightid]) | String.IsEqual(Container(77777).Position,0)</visible>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <top>$PARAM[top]</top>
                <width>800</width>
                <height>70</height>
                <itemgap>15</itemgap>
                <control type="radiobutton">

<description>Play</description>
                    <height>100%</height>
                    <width>230</width>
                    <textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>
                    <textwidth>155</textwidth>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <textcolor>$VAR[SpotlightPlayTextButtonColor]</textcolor>
                    <texturenofocus colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightPlayButtonColor]" border="5">diffuse/panel.png</texturenofocus>
                    <textureradiooff colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightPlayTextButtonColor]">dialogs/videoinfo/info/play.png</textureradiooff>
                    <radioposx>35</radioposx>
                    <radiowidth>25</radiowidth>
                    <radioheight>35</radioheight>
                    <font>Reg28</font>
                    <label>[CAPITALIZE]$LOCALIZE[208][/CAPITALIZE]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="button">
                    <width>auto</width>
                    <height>100%</height>
                    <align>center</align>

<textcolor>$VAR[SpotlightInfoTextButtonColor]</textcolor>
                    <texturenofocus colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightInfoButtonColor]" border="5">diffuse/panel.png</texturenofocus>
                    <font>Reg28</font>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31838]</label>
                </control>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

you probably need also the spotlight clearlogo postion to be changed, i can find it as well if necessary..
(2020-09-20, 20:30)jonsnow30 Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 19:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 18:59)jonsnow30 Wrote: i played alot in the code to make it fit Hebrew, about the plot/button configuration i think i may changed abit the position can't remember honestly...

indeed you right, i found my plot code, it goes like this:
from IncludesHomeBingie.xml
 <!-- Plot -->
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ShowPlotInBingieSpotlight) | !$EXP[IsPlayingUnrecognizedContent]</visible>
                        <animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>
                        <include>Default_Visible_Fade</include>
                        <height min="50" max="138">auto</height>
                        <width max="620">auto</width>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                        <textcolor>$VAR[BingiePlotTextColor]</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                        <label>$VAR[BingieSpotlightPlot]</label>
                    </control>

and for the spotlight buttons:
from IncludesBingie.xml

<!-- spotlight buttons -->
    <include name="Spotlight_Buttons">
        <param name="spotlightid" default="1508"/>
        <param name="top" default="0" />
        <definition>
            <control type="grouplist">
                <visible>Control.IsVisible($PARAM[spotlightid]) + Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[spotlightid]).NumItems,0)</visible>
                <visible>Control.HasFocus($PARAM[spotlightid]) | String.IsEqual(Container(77777).Position,0)</visible>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <top>$PARAM[top]</top>
                <width>800</width>
                <height>70</height>
                <itemgap>15</itemgap>
                <control type="radiobutton">

<description>Play</description>
                    <height>100%</height>
                    <width>230</width>
                    <textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>
                    <textwidth>155</textwidth>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <textcolor>$VAR[SpotlightPlayTextButtonColor]</textcolor>
                    <texturenofocus colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightPlayButtonColor]" border="5">diffuse/panel.png</texturenofocus>
                    <textureradiooff colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightPlayTextButtonColor]">dialogs/videoinfo/info/play.png</textureradiooff>
                    <radioposx>35</radioposx>
                    <radiowidth>25</radiowidth>
                    <radioheight>35</radioheight>
                    <font>Reg28</font>
                    <label>[CAPITALIZE]$LOCALIZE[208][/CAPITALIZE]</label>
                </control>
                <control type="button">
                    <width>auto</width>
                    <height>100%</height>
                    <align>center</align>

<textcolor>$VAR[SpotlightInfoTextButtonColor]</textcolor>
                    <texturenofocus colordiffuse="$VAR[SpotlightInfoButtonColor]" border="5">diffuse/panel.png</texturenofocus>
                    <font>Reg28</font>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31838]</label>
                </control>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

you probably need also the spotlight clearlogo postion to be changed, i can find it as well if necessary..

That’s ok thanks. I won’t need that info so don’t trouble yourself. I’m quite happy with the current position of the clearlogo, plot and the buttons as they are, especially since I helped put them where they are!

A happy New year to you man!
(2020-09-20, 01:14)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-19, 22:34)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-19, 21:59)cscott1 Wrote: Do a custom splashcreen and replace with a black image.
You can remove the Kodi splash by making an easy advanced settings forder and use this setting <splash>false</splash>

https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml

I also use the advanced settings to increase the cache for slower streams.

could you post a pic of the part of your advancedsettings , for increasing cache please ?

A video was easier here you go.

https://youtu.be/oUK4_Rp2PQo

Works well thanks.
(2020-09-20, 20:59)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 01:14)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-19, 22:34)ontap Wrote: could you post a pic of the part of your advancedsettings , for increasing cache please ?

A video was easier here you go.

https://youtu.be/oUK4_Rp2PQo

Works well thanks.

No problem
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I will literally pay someone to get my shields setup with this.. I can not even get widgets to populate more than once when I have the skin on.. someone.please.help!
Having trouble installing 1.06. Have updated no issue from base to 1.02 then 1.05 but when I try 1.06 it fails and tells me some of the files needed for the skin are missing. Uninstalled the mod and bingie, but does the same on new install. Back using 1.05 for now....am I missing something when updating?
(2020-09-21, 06:19)tankman37 Wrote: Having trouble installing 1.06. Have updated no issue from base to 1.02 then 1.05 but when I try 1.06 it fails and tells me some of the files needed for the skin are missing. Uninstalled the mod and bingie, but does the same on new install. Back using 1.05 for now....am I missing something when updating?

Can you try uninstalling again and also delete your temp folder in the addons folder and then try again?
(2020-09-21, 02:44)stecik14 Wrote: I will literally pay someone to get my shields setup with this.. I can not even get widgets to populate more than once when I have the skin on.. someone.please.help!

Can you explain the problem in more detail?
How do I remove my profile pic/details from the menu
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0