• 62(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-25, 17:31)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 16:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 15:55)DROIDshield Wrote: Thanks for coming back. Funny you should mention TMDB. I have it running as a widget and getting the same issue as with Se*en and various other addons and still I get font based titles.

I wiped everything early hours of this morning and set it up from scratch just incase kodi or ver1.06 had a glitch in it and nothing had changed.

I watch guys do a simple setup on YouTube using addons and instantly they get clear logos. Im wondering how come. Anyway i will try your idea and see if i get anywhere with that. Cheers.

for all who don't get logos etc on their addons:

the option in the settings "enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons" is broken and need to be fixed.
Only then your logos will appear again.

I noticed this as well a fix would be nice.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-26, 00:29)cscott1 Wrote:

the option in the settings "enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons" is broken and need to be fixed.

I'll look at the code in about 15 minutes. Editing somethings for my personal build that HugoL and me have been sending emails over.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-26, 00:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 00:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 17:31)neurosis13 Wrote: for all who don't get logos etc on their addons:

I'll look at the code in about 15 minutes. Editing somethings for my personal build that HugoL and me have been sending emails over.

this is great, thank you. Can you please also look into the info page. i noticed that the plot and critics page has only plot but no critics. The skin Artic Horizon can show this info.
(2020-09-25, 23:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 21:47)DROIDshield Wrote: So I've wiped Kodi to a fresh start, I install bingie 1.03 check its working and all is good with that. I then unzip the mod ver 1.06 and change to that skin and this is what I'm getting. Black screen with icons down one side.

The only thing I can do is restore kodi again. This is my third time and it happens everytime. Anyone?

Did you remove bingie 1.0.3?

No, didn't think I needed too in order to keep my original settings, I thought it had to run over the top of 1.03. Thats what it reads like at the very first write up at the beginning of these threads. Have I got it right or wrong?
(2020-09-25, 15:55)DROIDshield Wrote: Thanks for coming back. Funny you should mention TMDB. I have it running as a widget and getting the same issue as with Se*en and various other addons and still I get font based titles.

I wiped everything early hours of this morning and set it up from scratch just incase kodi or ver1.06 had a glitch in it and nothing had changed.

I watch guys do a simple setup on YouTube using addons and instantly they get clear logos. Im wondering how come. Anyway i will try your idea and see if i get anywhere with that. Cheers.

So what are we looking at as a fix time or a patch?
(2020-09-26, 04:05)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 21:47)DROIDshield Wrote: So I've wiped Kodi to a fresh start, I install bingie 1.03 check its working and all is good with that. I then unzip the mod ver 1.06 and change to that skin and this is what I'm getting. Black screen with icons down one side.

The only thing I can do is restore kodi again. This is my third time and it happens everytime. Anyone?

No, didn't think I needed too in order to keep my original settings, I thought it had to run over the top of 1.03. Thats what it reads like at the very first write up at the beginning of these threads. Have I got it right or wrong?

I had this issue see below.. not sure how to link to post  so here is a copy and paste..

(2020-09-21, 09:41)HugoL Wrote: 
Can you try uninstalling again and also delete your temp folder in the addons folder and then try again?

All done. Had to reboot my shield after uninstalling everything as just uninstalling and rebooting Kodi didn't work. But now running 1.06. Thanks

1.0.6 can not install over 1.0.3
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-26, 04:44)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 23:18)AchillesPunks Wrote: Did you remove bingie 1.0.3?

I had this issue see below.. not sure how to link to post  so here is a copy and paste..

(2020-09-21, 09:41)HugoL Wrote: 
Can you try uninstalling again and also delete your temp folder in the addons folder and then try again?

All done. Had to reboot my shield after uninstalling everything as just uninstalling and rebooting Kodi didn't work. But now running 1.06. Thanks

Hey thanks for that info. Tried it and its working. Is your movie titles working in normal font or like the movie title should be displayed?

I ask because your using addons and a shield as I am too.

But thanks man I've got 1.06 up again.

Okay so great news. I've managed to get a test up and running and as was said previously it is the addon causing the titles to not show correctly. I've used TMDB as a test and there it is working. But from all of my other addons it displays normal font.

So my question is how can I use TMDB as my front end but get it to link to a player or to another addon to allow the content to play when requested? Is there an addon or player that can allow this to work In the background?
(2020-09-26, 10:25)DROIDshield Wrote: You’ll also need to add players in settings, by choosing Themoviedb helper / Settings / Players / Update Players from URL, and entering the URL: http://bit.ly/tmdbplayers.Image

Okay so great news. I've managed to get a test up and running and as was said previously it is the addon causing the titles to not show correctly. I've used TMDB as a test and there it is working. But from all of my other addons it displays normal font.

So my question is how can I use TMDB as my front end but get it to link to a player or to another addon to allow the content to play when requested? Is there an addon or player that can allow this to work In the background?
You need to add players in the TMDb helper settings, by going to Settings  / My Addons / Video Addons / TMDb helper / Configuration. Then in the settings tab for 'players' scroll down & choose 'Update Players from URL', and enter the URL: http://bit.ly/tmdbplayers.

Then, still in the players section of the TMDb helper settings, just choose your default player for Movies & TV.
(2020-09-26, 11:40)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 10:25)DROIDshield Wrote: You’ll also need to add players in settings, by choosing Themoviedb helper / Settings / Players / Update Players from URL, and entering the URL: http://bit.ly/tmdbplayers.Image

You need to add players in the TMDb helper settings, by going to Settings  / My Addons / Video Addons / TMDb helper / Configuration. Then in the settings tab for 'players' scroll down & choose 'Update Players from URL', and enter the URL: http://bit.ly/tmdbplayers.

Then, still in the players section of the TMDb helper settings, just choose your default player for Movies & TV.

Ah man... thank you so much. Im gonna try this and see if i can get it going. I get the general idea. Now to execute it. I'll report back as soon as i have news.
(2020-09-26, 11:40)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:

I've done what you said in your last post and it works... many thanks again but it will not select content in 4k via tmbd to se*en player. Yet the same movie in se*en will play 4k. And I've set all the settings up in TMDB so thats strange one?
(2020-09-26, 14:05)DROIDshield Wrote: Yet the same movie in seren will play 4k.

Some people seem to have a very short memory span when it comes to this forum's piracy policy (wiki) ...
No using or talk about video piracy crap. It's not difficult.

Otherwise, posts may 'accidentily' get lost.
(2020-09-26, 14:23)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 14:05)DROIDshield Wrote: Yet the same movie in seren will play 4k.

Some people seem to have a very short memory span when it comes to this forum's piracy policy (wiki) ...
No using or talk about video piracy crap. It's not difficult.

Otherwise, posts may 'accidentily' get lost.
Woops I for got to put a star in the middle as with previous i have done. But I'll wrap up here and work things out. before I get kicked off the site.
Forget stars and crap like that, and just remove the banned addons (wiki) if you want support here.

It's quite simple - any device containing such are not supported here.

Consider this a final warning.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0