• 63(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Can someone point me in the right direction. I would like to remove user/switch profile in the home screen. I think it was a previous option but taken out? Happy to mess with xml if i now where to look.
(2020-09-26, 16:00)Blackysb Wrote: Can someone point me in the right direction. I would like to remove user/switch profile in the home screen. I think it was a previous option but taken out? Happy to mess with xml if i now where to look.
I can help you out with this on Wednesday.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-27, 23:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 16:00)Blackysb Wrote: Can someone point me in the right direction. I would like to remove user/switch profile in the home screen. I think it was a previous option but taken out? Happy to mess with xml if i now where to look.

I added a switch already. I don’t like it though. Looks weird with nothing at the top of the menu. With the improved text on the profile section I don’t think it needs it personally but the option is there.

Can update everything tomorrow.
i set it up the skin but all i see is black screen https://i.imgur.com/uozyPs6.png
I am so tired of noobs on this forum not reading policies, or the guides from the first post, and asking the same goddamn questions over and over again.

People, do not speak about banned addons
Also, if you have a question, do a 'search of this whole thread, or the original bingie thread. Chances are, you are not the first with this question.

People are so lazy it is ridiculous
(2020-09-24, 11:45)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 00:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 00:52)agsnowdon Wrote: Amazing work you folks have done to create this skin.

Spent hours getting it setup.

Can't for the life of me get imdb ratings to show anywhere, library items or widgets. Any things to try? Settings i might have missed?

Thank you.
You will need a OMDB API key. After you enter the key it takes a while. I think it took me one day before they showed up.

Thanks for quick reply. I assume you just add this to the omdb addon then?

Cheers.

Hi. I added the key but hasn't pulled me any imdb ratings. I only got a free key and not a patreon key. Does that matter?

Are they some other settings I'm missing? Do I need to clear some cache somewhere?

Not getting them for library items or widget items.

Thanks for your help.
(2020-09-28, 19:12)je1992 Wrote: I am so tired of noobs on this forum not reading policies, or the guides from the first post, and asking the same goddamn questions over and over again.

People, do not speak about banned addons
Also, if you have a question, do a 'search of this whole thread, or the original bingie thread. Chances are, you are not the first with this question.

People are so lazy it is ridiculous
lol its been that way for years I have answered the same questions over and over again but people have helped me too so I it doesn't bother me too much. I remember being a Kodi noob and its almost overwhelming at first this forum has taught me a lot.  But yeah the search bar is definitely your friend more times than not you can find your answer immediately and not have to wait for someone to answer your question.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-28, 00:38)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-27, 23:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I added a switch already. I don’t like it though. Looks weird with nothing at the top of the menu. With the improved text on the profile section I don’t think it needs it personally but the option is there.

Can update everything tomorrow.

Cheers chaps, appreciate all the work your putting in!
We brought out a new update.

1.07 changelog:

- Added option to keep the slim menu static (Settings>Homescreen layout>Menu Options)

- Added option to remove profile from sideblade menu (Settings>Homescreen layout>Menu Options)

- Fixed red line indicator on slim menu disappearing if selecting same hub in succession. 

- Improved visuals for profile button on menu.

- Added DTS/DTSHD logos for Details row.

- Changed the font size and colour on plots to match Netflix.

- US MPAA ratings get their own logos on details row if enabled, either a rectangle style or a UK styled round version depending on setting (settings>home screen layout>Details  Options)

- Added a colour option for IMDB/RT ratings on details row dependant on monochrome/colour ratings settings in homelayout settings. Note: selecting IMDB/RT rating on details row also changes the footer ratings (if enabled), removing redundant RT & IMDB ratings. Studio logos won't work on this footer currently.

- improved MPAA flagbox/text on details row. Box now scales with label width instead of being a set width (basically means a better fitting box regardless of text width, especially useful for addons with unusual MPAA ratings like "Mature", "Guidance", etc."

- Fixed rotten tomatoes rating width on the footers so it's no longer truncated.

- Fixed % watched tags on widgets so their no longer truncated.

- Fixed label tag/overlay on landscape widgets not displaying properly

- Improvements to New Episode tag to match Netflix

-Fixed landscape art disappearing from episode view.

To do:
Fix  widget headers scrolling when plot scroll is enabled.  
Fix progress bars displaying incorrectly
Fix Studios not working with RT/IMDB details row option.
Fix bug with details row MPAA icons fallback to text not working correctly in Bingie Poster view library.
Can i disable percentage based rating and new tag on details row ?
(2020-09-29, 00:06)Skyline404 Wrote: Can i disable percentage based rating and new tag on details row ?

Only by selecting “prefer RT and IMDB on details row”.

Otherwise, you’d have to do it through xml.
(2020-09-28, 22:40)HugoL Wrote: We brought out a new update.

1.07 changelog:

- Added option to keep the slim menu static (Settings>Homescreen layout>Menu Options)

- Added option to remove profile from sideblade menu (Settings>Homescreen layout>Menu Options)

- Fixed red line indicator on slim menu disappearing if selecting same hub in succession. 

- Improved visuals for profile button on menu.

- Added DTS/DTSHD logos for Details row.

- Changed the font size and colour on plots to match Netflix.

- US MPAA ratings get their own logos on details row if enabled, either a rectangle style or a UK styled round version depending on setting (settings>home screen layout>Details  Options)

- Added a colour option for IMDB/RT ratings on details row dependant on monochrome/colour ratings settings in homelayout settings. Note: selecting IMDB/RT rating on details row also changes the footer ratings (if enabled), removing redundant RT & IMDB ratings. Studio logos won't work on this footer currently.

- improved MPAA flagbox/text on details row. Box now scales with label width instead of being a set width (basically means a better fitting box regardless of text width, especially useful for addons with unusual MPAA ratings like "Mature", "Guidance", etc."

- Fixed rotten tomatoes rating width on the footers so it's no longer truncated.

- Fixed % watched tags on widgets so their no longer truncated.

- Fixed label tag/overlay on landscape widgets not displaying properly

- Improvements to New Episode tag to match Netflix

-Fixed landscape art disappearing from episode view.

To do:
Fix  widget headers scrolling when plot scroll is enabled.  
Fix progress bars displaying incorrectly
Fix Studios not working with RT/IMDB details row option.
Fix bug with details row MPAA icons fallback to text not working correctly in Bingie Poster view library.
Cool, thanks. Do I just update by running "install from zip" or do I need to unistall 1.06 first. I had issues going from 1.03 to 1.06 and had to unistall 1.03 first as mentioned in one of your other posts.
Edit: just "install from zip " seems to have worked......carry on😎
(2020-09-29, 00:27)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 00:06)Skyline404 Wrote: Can i disable percentage based rating and new tag on details row ?

Only by selecting “prefer RT and IMDB on details row”.

I already deleted those blocks through xml is it ok, or I can disable them more pretty ?
(2020-09-29, 08:16)Skyline404 Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 00:27)HugoL Wrote: [quote="Skyline404" pid='2978720' dateline='1601330768']
Can i disable percentage based rating and new tag on details row ?
[/quote
Only by selecting “prefer RT and IMDB odetairow”.

I already deleted those blocks through xml is it ok, or I can disable them more pretty ?

That would work. Is it not pretty? It should just start with with the premier date on details row now right?

Anyway, you should also delete the new tag and percentage liked from the grouplist too so it’s not looking for something that’s no longer there.

You’ll find the grouplist below the rest of the details row definitions.
(2020-09-29, 10:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 08:16)Skyline404 Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 00:27)HugoL Wrote:
[/quote
Only by selecting “prefer RT and IMDB odetairow”.

That would work. Is it not pretty? It should just start with with the premier date on details row now right?

Anyway, you should also delete the new tag and percentage liked from the grouplist too so it’s not looking for something that’s no longer there.

You’ll find the grouplist below the rest of the details row definitions.
Thats what i was i asking for, thx a lot
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0