• 67(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I have an odd issue, when i open the skin not all widgets show only library items. I have to reload the skin and then all my widgets show. Not a major issue but would be nice if they loaded first time. I have closed down properly, cleared cache etc but no luck.
(2020-10-03, 15:58)Blackysb Wrote: I have an odd issue, when i open the skin not all widgets show only library items. I have to reload the skin and then all my widgets show. Not a major issue but would be nice if they loaded first time. I have closed down properly, cleared cache etc but no luck.

I have the same issue doesn't happen all the time. Mostly happens after I have been making changes with artwork beef.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Thumbs Up 
(2020-10-02, 20:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-02, 20:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-02, 19:02)AchillesPunks Wrote: I fixed the movie poster scrolling issue. I have 40 widgets on home with no issue. Very simple fix.

I'll update later.

Brilliant stuff! What ended up being the issue?

I’m probably never going to need this fix but still interested to find out!
Includesbingie.xml

<!-- fixed focus bottom override value -->
<include name="Fixed_Focus_Bottom">
<bottom>-10000</bottom> add a 0
</include>
You did it . Great, It solved. 
No more widgets merger.  Thanks
(2020-10-03, 14:37)cscott1 Wrote: What are the chances of trimming just a hair off the sides of the posters? A lot of the posters that artwork beef retrieves are trimmed poorly especially from Fanart TV particularly the ones with the 1000x1426 ratio so you end up with visible lines mostly on the right side of those posters. I'm going through and doing the best I can to replace those poorly trimmed posters with ones from the movie database but this limits my options.

yes and i also noticed the large landscapes have a wrong aspect ratio, they should be wider.

(2020-10-03, 19:46)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-10-03, 14:37)cscott1 Wrote: What are the chances of trimming just a hair off the sides of the posters? A lot of the posters that artwork beef retrieves are trimmed poorly especially from Fanart TV particularly the ones with the 1000x1426 ratio so you end up with visible lines mostly on the right side of those posters. I'm going through and doing the best I can to replace those poorly trimmed posters with ones from the movie database but this limits my options.

yes and i also noticed the large landscapes have a wrong aspect ratio, they should be wider.

What's the issue with the large landscape? What are both of your pictures from?
Titan Bingie Mod

I just switched to landscape large and mine looks wide enough. What are you viewing it on and what is the resolution?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-04, 01:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I just switched to landscape large and mine looks wide enough. What are you viewing it on and what is the resolution?
i am on a mac mini 1920x1080 but i i always thought that the landscape large looked a bit squeezed and so i downloaded the original image from fanart.tv and resized  to match the hight of the landscape image in bingie and it indeed was a bit wider.
keep aspect ratio = true / false might be the problem ? But i will recheck my system to make sure i am not causing a false alarm, lol.
i am reshaping the layouts of my home widgets and i also noticed that the moving frame stays on the banner widget and colors it grey and i am already one row above.

Is there a way to have "Home" spotlight cycle thru different shows/movies. At the moment i have custom spotlight settings set to recently added TV shows ( all local ) and it just stays on the last show added, plays the trailer, which is great..but just rinse and repeat, and repeat.....
(2020-10-04, 07:05)tankman37 Wrote: Is there a way to have "Home" spotlight cycle thru different shows/movies. At the moment i have custom spotlight settings set to recently added TV shows ( all local ) and it just stays on the last show added, plays the trailer, which is great..but just rinse and repeat, and repeat.....

Creating a playlist set to random should work I think. The skins playlists too. Things like Action & Crime series etc.
Heart 
(2020-10-04, 03:25)neurosis13 Wrote: i am reshaping the layouts of my home widgets and i also noticed that the moving frame stays on the banner widget and colors it grey and i am already one row above.

okay this problem i could easily solve by simply setting the light grey color in the settings to "none"
Is there a way to fix this? Im trying to install more shortcuts but Im having a hard time figuring it out with this skin. Also, how do I get the option to add hubs in a new shortcut?
Is there any way to set it up so in widgets that are episodic (such as Plexkodiconnect - On Deck or the default "Continue watching for you"), it gives the episode description in the spotlight area? And if so where can I find he settings for that?
(2020-10-04, 18:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 07:05)tankman37 Wrote: Is there a way to have "Home" spotlight cycle thru different shows/movies. At the moment i have custom spotlight settings set to recently added TV shows ( all local ) and it just stays on the last show added, plays the trailer, which is great..but just rinse and repeat, and repeat.....

Creating a playlist set to random should work I think. The skins playlists too. Things like Action & Crime series etc.

Yeah...Nah.  playlist set to random stays fixed on the first Movie/Tv show that is chosen until you go away then back when it chooses another. It doesn't cycle on it's own.
however there is a setting to cycle widgets ( 5,10,15.....seconds) unfortunately when trailers are selected to auto play, it plays the first movie/TV show trailer then gets stuck and wont continue to cycle. It does this even if the trailer is local ( using .nfo ). Maybe it might work if the trailer didn't play on repeat and only played once. but I have no idea how or where to even start looking. Thanks for all your help for this and my other posts.
Kindly point out the right direction where when we are in search section and went through suggested playlist let say Blockbuster Movies ( See pic ) , it could only show 100 movies results what if I want to extend limit of results ?  this bother me a lot , Kindly suggest

https://i.postimg.cc/Nf13mg9T/image.png
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0