• 68(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi. Sorry if this is a noob question but here it goes... is it possible to get info to display on the homescreen when looking at the “Recently played channels” widget for Live TV? I’d love to see what show is on when scrolling through live tv channels via that widget on the Home Screen if possible... thanks Smile!
(2020-10-06, 04:55)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi. Sorry if this is a noob question but here it goes... is it possible to get info to display on the homescreen when looking at the “Recently played channels” widget for Live TV? I’d love to see what show is on when scrolling through live tv channels via that widget on the Home Screen if possible... thanks Smile!

When I bothered with live tv what I did was set a hub to activate an electric program guide (EPG) add on. Which is essentially what you have with cable. It's not exactly on the the home screen but honestly I think that would ruin the Netflix feel. Hope that helps there are a few EPG addons out there I don't know what one is best you'll have to experiment.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I'm new to kodi so I'm not really sure how I populate the skin with my video addons, the honesecreen is blank. It just shows the categories and then in brings me into my addons in a list mode
(2020-10-06, 22:35)AnneJac94 Wrote: I'm new to kodi so I'm not really sure how I populate the skin with my video addons, the honesecreen is blank. It just shows the categories and then in brings me into my addons in a list mode

If you have a black screen long hold the back button on a remote or backspace on a keyboard to access settings then you navigate to skin settings/Configure shortcuts/Edit menu shortcuts/Widgets/select widget/Add-on/Video add-on/choose the add-on. From there pick movies or tv shows then choose a category in the add-on such as Generas etc.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
At Achilles and HugoL or anyone else with skinning skills. Who is up for the challenge of fixing the widgets to have circular navigation and retain the slim menu at the same time? This is still the most glaring way the the skin differs from Netflix. I know I have mentioned it before but seriously I cant navigate to end of a widget without cringing lol please look into it when you have some spare time thanks.
(2020-10-07, 12:49)cscott1 Wrote: At Achilles and HugoL or anyone else with skinning skills. Who is up for the challenge of fixing the widgets to have circular navigation and retain the slim menu at the same time? This is still the most glaring way the the skin differs from Netflix. I know I have mentioned it before but seriously I cant navigate to end of a widget without cringing lol please look into it when you have some spare time thanks.

I'd like this feature too but it's strange the way circular navigation was implemented. The setting affects everything from the layout all the way to the slim menu and sideblade menu.  Sooo many controls have conditions for when and when not circular navigation is active.  So its a case of having to go through all of these conditions one- by-one and they're plastered all over the xmls.

I might try again at some point but these are the two values that need to be explored.

xml:
Skin.HasSetting(EnhancedHome_Circular)
xml:
!Skin.HasSetting(EnhancedHome_Circular)
Share some pics of Bingie skin for knowing how people using it ?
(2020-10-07, 21:52)nazim12 Wrote: Share some pics of Bingie skin for knowing how people using it ?
What do you mean by this?
Titan Bingie Mod
I'm at loss. I still really can't figure out the root cause why the progress bar displays differently Sad
(2020-10-07, 23:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-07, 21:52)nazim12 Wrote: Share some pics of Bingie skin for knowing how people using it ?

Means sharing pics of binge screens with personal preferences by the users. (my English is not good )
(2020-10-09, 16:07)nazim12 Wrote:

Means sharing pics of binge screens with personal preferences by the users. (my English is not good )
OK, I'll start.

Poster layout
No footers
Mostly default settings
Prefer IMDB/RTrating on details row (but modified to add TVDB and Show status - ended or continuing, when on TV show widget)
Prefer UK Icons on details row.
static slim menu

I also edited most of my clearlogos for Netflix style width and I also slightly changed the aspect ratio of my font too so it appears slightly slimmer (dunno why, just to mix it up a bit)

I just booted up the original bingie 1.3 for comparison.
ImageImage
(2020-10-09, 17:56)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-07, 23:14)AchillesPunks Wrote: What do you mean by this?

OK, I'll start.

Poster layout
No footers
Mostly default settings
Prefer IMDB/RTrating on details row (but modified to add TVDB and Show status - ended or continuing, when on TV show widget)
static slim menu

I also edited most of my clearlogos for Netflix style width and I also slightly changed the aspect ratio of my font too so it appears slightly slimmer (dunno why, just to mix it up a bit)

ImageImage

Hey man! mind sharing what you modified to get TVDB instead of rotten in the header.
I would like to also have metacritic and tvdb up there, since TVDB has a lot more ratings for tv shows and stuff.

Thanks in advance man !
(2020-10-09, 19:44)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 17:56)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 16:07)nazim12 Wrote: Means sharing pics of binge screens with personal preferences by the users. (my English is not good )
OK, I'll start.

Poster layout
No footers
Mostly default settings
static slim menu

ImageImage

Hey man! mind sharing what you modified to get TVDB instead of rotten in the header.
I would like to also have metacritic and tvdb up there, since TVDB has a lot more ratings for tv shows and stuff.

Thanks in advance man !

It’s not instead of RT. RT will still display for films, TVDB will display for tv shows.

You Kinda have to be careful how much info you put in the details row. Adding meta critics too or anything much else starts to extend the details row past the black space into the fanart and doesn’t look good. It could work well if you disable audio codec info though.

It’s too much effort explaining the process to be honest. I could just do it for you though as it’s much quicker than explaining it.
Your English is perfectly understandable. I was just not sure what you meant.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-09, 20:35)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 19:44)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 17:56)HugoL Wrote: OK, I'll start.

Poster layout
No footers
Mostly default settings
static slim menu

ImageImage

Thanks in advance man !

It’s not instead of RT. RT will still display for films, TVDB will display for tv shows.

You Kinda have to be careful how much info you put in the details row. Adding meta critics too or anything much else starts to extend the details row past the black space into the fanart and doesn’t look good. It could work well if you disable audio codec info though.

It’s too much effort explaining the process to be honest. I could just do it for you though as it’s much quicker than explaining it.
If you add meta critics for him just make the audio codec button deactivate and hide when meta critics is turned on. You already no this I'm sure.
Your like me always editing your personal build with other features. I did the same thing with the US MPAA ratings. When on it shows the colored MPAA on top and activates UK MPAA for TV Shows and has colored US MPAA on spotlight right hand side and hides the UK button all together.
My fixed focus auto turns on fixed focus frames without the button inside the skin.
You wouldn't happen to have colored MPAA for US TV Shows would you? Like the TV-MA and others.
I just now got paint 3d on my computer since I have a modified version of windows 10 that's much faster than the stock version of windows 10.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0