• 69(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-09, 23:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 20:35)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 19:44)je1992 Wrote: Hey man! mind sharing what you modified to get TVDB instead of rotten in the header.
I would like to also have metacritic and tvdb up there, since TVDB has a lot more ratings for tv shows and stuff.

Thanks in advance man !

It’s not instead of RT. RT will still display for films, TVDB will display for tv shows.

You Kinda have to be careful how much info you put in the details row. Adding meta critics too or anything much else starts to extend the details row past the black space into the fanart and doesn’t look good. It could work well if you disable audio codec info though.

It’s too much effort explaining the process to be honest. I could just do it for you though as it’s much quicker than explaining it.
If you add meta critics for him just make the audio codec button deactivate and hide when meta critics is turned on. You already no this I'm sure.
Your like me always editing your personal build with other features. I did the same thing with the US MPAA ratings. When on it shows the colored MPAA on top and activates UK MPAA for TV Shows and has colored US MPAA on spotlight right hand side and hides the UK button all together.
My fixed focus auto turns on fixed focus frames without the button inside the skin.
You wouldn't happen to have colored MPAA for US TV Shows would you? Like the TV-MA and others.
I just now got paint 3d on my computer since I have a modified version of windows 10 that's much faster than the stock version of windows 10.

The US TV rating logos are in the xbt but I think it just needs some minor changes in the mediaflags.xml for them to show in the details row.

I’ll do it tomorrow.
Is there a way to add more widgets to the home screen as 8 is all that is listed an I'd like to add two maybe three more.

And I have done a search and didn't find what I wanted. So if the info is out there I kindly ask if you could point me too it.
(2020-10-10, 16:34)DROIDshield Wrote: Is there a way to add more widgets to the home screen as 8 is all that is listed an I'd like to add two maybe three more.

And I have done a search and didn't find what I wanted. So if the info is out there I kindly ask if you could point me too it.
You can have 8 widgets per main menu item, so you just need to have more than one main menu item.
(2020-10-10, 17:09)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:
(2020-10-10, 16:34)DROIDshield Wrote: Is there a way to add more widgets to the home screen as 8 is all that is listed an I'd like to add two maybe three more.

You can have 8 widgets per main menu item, so you just need to have more than one main menu item.
Thanks man. I'll work that out.
(2020-10-10, 17:30)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-10, 17:09)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:

If you want all the widgets to show on the home screen, just make sure you choose the option 'Show all widgets (detach from home menu focus)' - this option is in skin settings, home layout, widgets.
(2020-10-10, 17:36)stevenpaulletcher Wrote:
(2020-10-10, 17:30)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-10, 17:09)stevenpaulletcher Wrote: You can have 8 widgets per main menu item, so you just need to have more than one main menu item.
If you want all the widgets to show on the home screen, just make sure you choose the option 'Show all widgets (detach from home menu focus)' - this option is in skin settings, home layout, widgets.

Cheers man.. I did work it out. But thanks again for your help.
Can someone please tell my how to add widgets to "My List". I would like to set it up the same way I set up TV shows and Movies with the hubs. Ive been trying to lean XMLs and figure out what to modify but its giving me a headache. My plan is to have a bunch of Trakt Playlists from TMDB on my home screen and maybe 8 lists on the "My list" tab or even a new category all together. I was trying to add more categories like "retro gaming" and "anime", but anything more than the default number of categories starts interfering with the power menu
(2020-10-09, 19:44)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 17:56)HugoL Wrote: OK, I'll start.

Poster layout
No footers
Mostly default settings
Prefer IMDB/RTrating on details row (but modified to add TVDB and Show status - ended or continuing, when on TV show widget)
Prefer UK Icons on details row.
static slim menu

I also edited most of my clearlogos for Netflix style width and I also slightly changed the aspect ratio of my font too so it appears slightly slimmer (dunno why, just to mix it up a bit)

I just booted up the original bingie 1.3 for comparison.
ImageImage

Hey man! mind sharing what you modified to get TVDB instead of rotten in the header.
I would like to also have metacritic and tvdb up there, since TVDB has a lot more ratings for tv shows and stuff.

Thanks in advance man !

It’s not instead of RT. RT will still display for films, TVDB will display for tv shows.

You Kinda have to be careful how much info you put in the details row. Adding meta critics too or anything much else starts to extend the details row past the black space into the fanart and doesn’t look good. It could work well if you disable audio codec info though.

It’s too much effort explaining the process to be honest. I could just do it for you though as it’s much quicker than explaining it.
I would also love to have the tvdb and continuing / ending  available in the details row if your happy to let me have it?
(2020-10-04, 22:03)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Is there a way to fix this? Im trying to install more shortcuts but Im having a hard time figuring it out with this skin. Also, how do I get the option to add hubs in a new shortcut?

I ended up solving this problem by adding a settings shortcut and disabling the power menu. I'm going for a YouTube style menu. I just need to figure out how to display more icons along the side. the most important thing Im trying to figure out right now is how to add the hubs to my shortcuts like with the TV and Movie categories
(2020-10-07, 21:52)nazim12 Wrote: ImageImageShare some pics of Bingie skin for knowing how people using it ?

Set Kodi as my default launcher on my Nvidia Shield (Shield boots straight to kodi, and if you press the home key ). On the menu i added Netflix, Disney+, youtube, and game items that open the official Android apps ( not kodi plugins). On the home screen I have recently added movies ( widet 1 set to circle, to add some life to the home screen) and TV shows ( all local ).
(2020-10-12, 08:54)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-07, 21:52)nazim12 Wrote: ImageImageShare some pics of Bingie skin for knowing how people using it ?

Set Kodi as my default launcher on my Nvidia Shield (Shield boots straight to kodi, and if you press the home key ). On the menu i added Netflix, Disney+, youtube, and game items that open the official Android apps ( not kodi plugins). On the home screen I have recently added movies ( widet 1 set to circle, to add some life to the home screen) and TV shows ( all local ).
Good . Kindly tell more about Disney+ Contents ?
(2020-10-12, 09:43)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 08:54)tankman37 Wrote:

Good . Kindly tell more about Disney+ Contents ?

How do you mean....it's the official Disney+ app
(2020-10-09, 23:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 19:44)je1992 Wrote: Hey man! mind sharing what you modified to get TVDB instead of rotten in the header.

Thanks in advance man !

If you add meta critics for him just make the audio codec button deactivate and hide when meta critics is turned on. You already no this I'm sure.
Your like me always editing your personal build with other features. I did the same thing with the US MPAA ratings. When on it shows the colored MPAA on top and activates UK MPAA for TV Shows and has colored US MPAA on spotlight right hand side and hides the UK button all together.
My fixed focus auto turns on fixed focus frames without the button inside the skin.
You wouldn't happen to have colored MPAA for US TV Shows would you? Like the TV-MA and others.
I just now got paint 3d on my computer since I have a modified version of windows 10 that's much faster than the stock version of windows 10.
You can add this to the details row US Icons variable in your includesmediaflags.xml (line 472 should do):

xml:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.MPAA)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(ListItem.MPAA)].png</value>

But those TV rating icons don't really fit well in the details row.  That space is about right for the rectangle US film icons but the space it too big for the TV icons. See below:
(2020-10-10, 21:16)Blackysb Wrote:

Thanks in advance man !

I would also love to have the tvdb and continuing / ending  available in the details row if your happy to let me have it?
No worries. Send me a PM with your email and I'll get it across to you.
I used this picture from Nazim12. So I guess credits to him.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IH8BtyY...p=drivesdk

I've highlighted the icon's. I have my movies in my library with what I belive is the right codecs, meta data etc. The settings are set to show but these icons never show up. I've done searches allover the net. Is it a guarded secret?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0