• 72(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-15, 18:20)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 18:02)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 02:14)yourstepmom Wrote: yes please. you can pm me if you want

Can't figure out how to pm. Are you trying to make lists based on your library or based on addon lists like Trakt and IMDB. In not really familiar with this skin or using libraries but I can help you figure it out if I know exactly what you're trying to do.
my bad new here didn't realize no pm lol. So basically I got HDD with folders "anime", "k drama", etc. I wanna have them in there own section instead of all mixed in tv. so on left menu where tv is it would say anime there then when you click it its same vibe as tv shows except anime only.
Add a custom HUB under configure shortcuts. Set the content to anime.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-16, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 18:20)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 18:02)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Can't figure out how to pm. Are you trying to make lists based on your library or based on addon lists like Trakt and IMDB. In not really familiar with this skin or using libraries but I can help you figure it out if I know exactly what you're trying to do.
my bad new here didn't realize no pm lol. So basically I got HDD with folders "anime", "k drama", etc. I wanna have them in there own section instead of all mixed in tv. so on left menu where tv is it would say anime there then when you click it its same vibe as tv shows except anime only.
super noob. can you be more specific. I am in configure shortcuts... I click add? then what
(2020-10-16, 16:40)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 18:20)yourstepmom Wrote: my bad new here didn't realize no pm lol. So basically I got HDD with folders "anime", "k drama", etc. I wanna have them in there own section instead of all mixed in tv. so on left menu where tv is it would say anime there then when you click it its same vibe as tv shows except anime only.
super noob. can you be more specific. I am in configure shortcuts... I click add? then what
Not at a computer but after you click add you will see a folder that says common it will be inside there
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-16, 17:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 16:40)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote: Add a custom HUB under configure shortcuts. Set the content to anime.
Not at a computer but after you click add you will see a folder that says common it will be inside there

If you don't figure it out today I will be home all day tomorrow trying to figure out all the things I want to change
(2020-10-16, 18:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 16:40)yourstepmom Wrote: super noob. can you be more specific. I am in configure shortcuts... I click add? then what

If you don't figure it out today I will be home all day tomorrow trying to figure out all the things I want to change
This should be the answer he is looking for.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-16, 16:40)yourstepmom Wrote: super noob. can you be more specific. I am in configure shortcuts... I click add? then what

What things are you trying to change?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-16, 20:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 17:27)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not at a computer but after you click add you will see a folder that says common it will be inside there

So i see option for "new hub" pick that but then what? sorry super new to this theme and kodi...
(2020-10-16, 21:03)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 18:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: If you don't figure it out today I will be home all day tomorrow trying to figure out all the things I want to change
So i see option for "new hub" pick that but then what? sorry super new to this theme and kodi...
Then after you back out while you're in configure shortcuts you will see a switch that says lock widgets in hubs turn it off. Now go to the home menu you will see your new hub click it. When inside set the content to anime. Then go back to configure shortcuts and turn back on lock widgets in hubs
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-16, 17:27)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not at a computer but after you click add you will see a folder that says common it will be inside there

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)]" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

I use TMDB and auto widget for most of my widgets.
(2020-10-16, 21:03)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 18:33)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: If you don't figure it out today I will be home all day tomorrow trying to figure out all the things I want to change
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I'm on my computer now. Looks like there are 4 windows that have the functionality I'm looking for (TV shows, Movies, New, and My Hub), I would like to learn how to make more so I can make more sections for things like games, anime, music, etc). I tried copying the xml and renaming it but it looks like there is a lot more to it than that.
(2020-10-17, 00:01)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: I'm on my computer now. Looks like there are 4 windows that have the functionality I'm looking for (TV shows, Movies, New, and My Hub), I would like to learn how to make more so I can make more sections for things like games, anime, music, etc). I tried copying the xml and renaming it but it looks like there is a lot more to it than that.
Look at my screenshots above. I added a custom hub and added anime to it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-17, 00:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-17, 00:01)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: I'm on my computer now. Looks like there are 4 windows that have the functionality I'm looking for (TV shows, Movies, New, and My Hub), I would like to learn how to make more so I can make more sections for things like games, anime, music, etc). I tried copying the xml and renaming it but it looks like there is a lot more to it than that.

Yeah, I tried that. The problem is you can only use "My Hub" once. If you try to use it again it duplicates all the widgets. I'm pretty sure what I'm trying to do is going to involve coding, I just have no idea how to make new windows
(2020-10-17, 00:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I love Claymore man! So weird, I actually rewatched this last month after it randomly appeared on my spotlight content Widget.
(2020-10-16, 23:13)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:

Trying to make more shortcuts or at least change the available ones to act the same way as tv shows and movies. For example, I want to change the my list section to display widgets. I've already done this with the new section by changing the action to open window113, i believe, which wasn't being used and had the hubs setup. I just need to learn how to make more of these windows.

When I add more sections to the menu it ends up overlapping the power menu so I need to figure out what to change to keep that from happening. For now I just disabled the power menu and added a settings shortcut.

I also need to figure out how to get the widget titles to change within these hubs. I am able to do it on the home screen only by changing the name to "$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(widget)]" ID being the widget id. This way I can have random genre widgets that display the genre

And also, not really important, but I couldn't get icons to show on the weather widget

I use TMDB and auto widget for most of my widgets.

As you said, there’s no room for all the menu items you’re creating.

I can try to look at this next week but it should be possible to just have them display as you scroll down the list. So you’d always have 5 in your list on display at any given time and by scrolling you can access more items. Any more than 5 on display makes the menu look really poorly laid out.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0