• 76(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-21, 09:16)karthikm Wrote: Why doesnt it show imdb rating, metacrictic rating at footer.. It oly shows tmdb rating.. I even enabled in media flags settings.. Still it doesnt show imbd rating. Can some1 help me?
Did you sign up to tmdb sight to get an API key. If im right you will need one to insert into the addon for it to work. Unless some one knows more than I in this department. But its what I did.
A  little off topic : When I am in Bingie skin , how can I go to ''Files'' Folder path under media sources, There is No Files folder in this skin but when I go to  Kodi default skin  then Video>Files >Sources Library.
(2020-10-21, 12:12)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-21, 09:16)karthikm Wrote: Why doesnt it show imdb rating, metacrictic rating at footer.. It oly shows tmdb rating.. I even enabled in media flags settings.. Still it doesnt show imbd rating. Can some1 help me?
Did you sign up to tmdb sight to get an API key. If im right you will need one to insert into the addon for it to work. Unless some one knows more than I in this department. But its what I did.

Ratings Meta (and API keys in general)
For ratings from IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic
1) Make sure they are enabled in 'Media Library Views' tab under 'Media Flags, Ratings ......' (they should be ON by default)
2) To enable them in BINGIE views, go to homelayout tab and enable them under 'Footer' header (tick OFF the setting 'Disable ratings flags in bingie views...')
To enable them in libraries, in 'Media Library Views' tab, tick off the setting 'Do not show footer in views'
3) [THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO LIBRARY SCAN] Use scrapers and set in there settings to get ratings from IMDB & TMDB for movies (e.g Universal scraper). and TVDB & IMDB for tv shows (e.g TVDB Scraper).
4) Go to Skin Settings -> Supported addons -> select 'Metadata and Artwork Module', switch to 'API Keys' tab, and fill with your API keys.
For Rottern Tomatoes & MetaCritic you'll need to have an OMDB key - you can get it from here https://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
for TMDB Key - www.themoviedb.org
Fanart key is not important for ratings but is for fanart images in the skin, get from https://fanart.tv/
(2020-10-21, 18:35)nazim12 Wrote: A  little off topic : When I am in Bingie skin , how can I go to ''Files'' Folder path under media sources, There is No Files folder in this skin but when I go to  Kodi default skin  then Video>Files >Sources Library.

You can add a Video shortcut to your main menu. That will take you to all the video options.... playlists, files, etc. In the default skin all of the shortcut are there by...well, default.
(2020-10-21, 18:35)nazim12 Wrote: A  little off topic : When I am in Bingie skin , how can I go to ''Files'' Folder path under media sources, There is No Files folder in this skin but when I go to  Kodi default skin  then Video>Files >Sources Library.
Kodi settings media click show parent folder.
Then you will see it in library views
Titan Bingie Mod
@HugoL How were you able to show this rating flags on footer for the Movies & TV Shows here? Mine only shows in the Home and the Plot&Critics info. anywhere else it does not show. Also enabled all the necessary changes in the Skin Settings already. Which xml should I modify?

ImageImage
(2020-10-22, 09:07)ronnel Wrote: @HugoL How were you able to show this rating flags on footer for the Movies & TV Shows here? Mine only shows in the Home and the Plot&Critics info. anywhere else it does not show. Also enabled all the necessary changes in the Skin Settings already. Which xml should I modify?

ImageImage

This is standard feature. You must be missing something in settings.

Make sure “do not show footer in views” is unchecked in Media Library views
(2020-10-22, 09:07)ronnel Wrote: @HugoL How were you able to show this rating flags on footer for the Movies & TV Shows here? Mine only shows in the Home and the Plot&Critics info. anywhere else it does not show. Also enabled all the necessary changes in the Skin Settings already. Which xml should I modify?

ImageImage

check you have a study color icon
(2020-10-22, 10:59)HugoL Wrote:

ImageImage

How silly of me to notice the 'do not show footer in views' just now lol. Anyways, it displays now, thanks!
(2020-10-22, 14:49)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 10:59)HugoL Wrote:

ImageImage

How silly of me to notice the 'do not show footer in views' just now lol. Anyways, it displays now, thanks!

Not surprising when there’s a tonne of settings, of which I only need about 10% of!
(2020-10-22, 21:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 14:49)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 10:59)HugoL Wrote: This is standard feature. You must be missing something in settings.

Not surprising when there’s a tonne of settings, of which I only need about 10% of!

sometimes I don't even understand what a setting is meant for.
(2020-10-22, 21:26)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 21:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 14:49)ronnel Wrote: How silly of me to notice the 'do not show footer in views' just now lol. Anyways, it displays now, thanks!

Welcome to my world!
(2020-10-22, 22:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 21:26)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 21:23)HugoL Wrote: Not surprising when there’s a tonne of settings, of which I only need about 10% of!

Welcome to my world!
LoL.
I thought I was the only one. I understand most of them but a few I have no idea. It's like it does nothing.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-22, 22:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 22:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-22, 21:26)neurosis13 Wrote: sometimes I don't even understand what a setting is meant for.

Welcome to my world!
LoL.
I thought I was the only one. I understand most of them but a few I have no idea. It's like it does nothing.

a lot of them are leftover junk that may not even serve a purpose anymore from the days of old from the original titan... there have been a Ton of changes throughout the years.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-07-30, 09:01)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 02:18)Mahava Wrote: I'm using this skin on a windows machine with a mouse.   Does anyone know the setting to prevent video playback from stopping whenever I move the mouse?   I looked at the Video OSD skin setting but couldn't find anything.
This is standard behavior from Kodi, has nothing to do with the skin.
There are some ways to override this behavior by editing some xml files.

A quick search showed this: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=166790

Maybe that helps.
Welcome back buddy.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0