• 80(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-29, 18:31)nazim12 Wrote: I have all kind of artworks in Library folders , but skins doesn't pull all contents to display ( Like some Clear logos missing )unless we scan library using artwork beef or similar but artwork beef took a hell lot of time to scan although all artworks are there in folder , any suggestion to scan quickly to library  without going online and skin recognize it ?
Then you need to hit add missing art for each video with artwork beef
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 18:31)nazim12 Wrote: I have all kind of artworks in Library folders , but skins doesn't pull all contents to display ( Like some Clear logos missing )unless we scan library using artwork beef or similar but artwork beef took a hell lot of time to scan although all artworks are there in folder , any suggestion to scan quickly to library  without going online and skin recognize it ?
How many Gigs of storage do you have to scan? Not mivies but Gigs.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 15:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 14:51)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote: When is the next update coming? I was kind of waiting for the over 30 widget fix I know achillis posted the fix and I can probably make the change but an update is easier.

Over 30 Widget issue is resolved by Achilles . Now they should work on Smooth Transition of movement surfing through widgets  like Netflix , and left panel appearance should also be improve .
We may have another update on the skin shortly. We are still getting everything thing together that's being added. @HugoL is doing all the work.

Didn’t the max widgets get resolved in the last update?

Think I’m losing it. Would you mind sending me a quick list of everything you’ve changed so I don’t miss anything for the change log?
(2020-10-29, 18:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 15:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 14:51)nazim12 Wrote: Over 30 Widget issue is resolved by Achilles . Now they should work on Smooth Transition of movement surfing through widgets  like Netflix , and left panel appearance should also be improve .
We may have another update on the skin shortly. We are still getting everything thing together that's being added. @HugoL is doing all the work.

Think I’m losing it. Would you mind sending me a quick list of everything you’ve changed so I don’t miss anything for the change log?
Yes I thought it had gotten taken care of. Lol..
Give me a few and I'll send you a list.

By the way we finished The Boys season 2 last night. That was crazy
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote: When is the next update coming? I was kind of waiting for the over 30 widget fix I know achillis posted the fix and I can probably make the change but an update is easier.

Yep, another update is on its way soon. There’s also a new circular navigation and a cheeky little fake codec on details row option to fill out the details row with pretend codecs. If there’s no metadata present it will give you the 4K ultra HD flag that copies Netflix’s detail row.

Off the top of my head I think those would be of interest to you in particular.
(2020-10-29, 19:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 18:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 15:01)AchillesPunks Wrote: We may have another update on the skin shortly. We are still getting everything thing together that's being added. @HugoL is doing all the work.

It’s just so good!
Let's not forget the really nice Spotlight you have going on now @HugoL.
It's kind of like getting to see a new car before anyone else has.
Looks really cool now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 19:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:05)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 18:58)HugoL Wrote: Didn’t the max widgets get resolved in the last update?

It’s just so good!
I was so happy when that girl had gotten killed by the kid at the end.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 18:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
NO PHYSICAL MOVIE OR SHOW but Almost Data of 75GB  ( Includes more then 12000 Movies & Shows in form of (.strm) , Posters, Landscapes, clearart ,logoart etc , if I  estimate almost more then 350000 items (movies & episodes ) to scan .let say if artwork beef took 5 min on 5 items to scan , how much time it need to scan 350000 items ? and to make easy for artwork beef I already added all kind of  artwork  in folder  but the scanning time took a lot of time  , it should scan LOCAL artwork to library Instantly.

Bytheway I always stream using pmrd , its hard to ran behind downloaded contents.

let  say 20 (4K Remux movies size of 50 GB) will take 1 TB hard drive ( so downloaded contents to watch is a mess and time expensive) 
Its easy to get movies catalogue and using links to stream directly
(2020-10-29, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:05)AchillesPunks Wrote: Yes I thought it had gotten taken care of. Lol..

It’s just so good!
The Boys is such an awesome series!
Just love Karl Urban in it.
(2020-10-29, 21:22)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:16)HugoL Wrote: It’s just so good!

It’s so weird having a TV show with such foul language. He’s got the worst mouth. I love it! 😆
(2020-10-29, 21:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: I was so happy when that girl had gotten killed by the kid at the end.

It’s so weird having a TV show with such foul language. He’s got the worst mouth. I love it! 😆
Gotta love that MILK. Lol
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 21:28)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 19:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: I was so happy when that girl had gotten killed by the kid at the end.

Delete
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 20:35)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 18:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
NO PHYSICAL MOVIE OR SHOW but Almost Data of 75GB  ( Includes more then 12000 Movies & Shows in form of (.strm) , Posters, Landscapes, clearart ,logoart etc , if I  estimate almost more then 350000 items (movies & episodes ) to scan .let say if artwork beef took 5 min on 5 items to scan , how much time it need to scan 350000 items ? and to make easy for artwork beef I already added all kind of  artwork  in folder  but the scanning time took a lot of time  , it should scan LOCAL artwork to library Instantly.

Bytheway I always stream using pmrd , its hard to ran behind downloaded contents.

let  say 20 (4K Remux movies size of 50 GB) will take 1 TB hard drive ( so downloaded contents to watch is a mess and time expensive) 
Its easy to get movies catalogue and using links to stream directly
Okay so you stream the movies? I'm not sure how artwork beef handles that.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 19:12)HugoL Wrote:

Yep, another update is on its way soon. There’s also a new circular navigation and a cheeky little fake codec on details row option to fill out the details row with pretend codecs. If there’s no metadata present it will give you the 4K ultra HD flag that copies Netflix’s detail row.

Off the top of my head I think those would be of interest to you in particular.

Um yeah that's friggin awesome!!!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0