• 81(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-07-24, 01:28)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Titan BINGIE MOD v1.0.7.mod

So is this better than the Notflix build? Can anyone tell me? I hope I'm not being rude I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing and this build is still being updated and maintained. Thank you

This is the BINGIE MOD skin of @AchillesPunks, @HugoL. With this zip we can have both the original BINGIE skin from @Cartman.dos and the BINGIE MOD Skin from @AchillesPunks, @HugoL. Just note apply the NETFLIX COLOR THEME in Settings by @AchillesPunks. enjoy it

Link Below

Titan BINGIE MOD

First I wanted to Thank @Cartman.dos for creating the backbone for this skin & All users that are helping and contributing to continue this skin mod.
Thanks

Required Repositories :
- BINGIE Repository: BINGIE Repository is the home of the Bingie skin and all its necessary add-ons.
THIS REPOSITORY IS THE ONLY REPOSITORY YOU NEED IN ORDER TO INSTALL THIS SKIN AND THE MOD ABOVE

Additional Add-ons: (not required)
- Artwork Beef : (Get from Rector Stuff Repository, also available on bingie repo)
- Up Next - is integrated and is used to watch next episode.
- BINGIE Movie Genre Icons - Install and set as resource in general settings to have the green bricks shown in images on genres and category widget.

Note: After you install the REPOSITORY and SKIN from @Cartman.dos Download my Mod from zip above and install.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Change Log

Changelog 1.06

- Fixed diffuse not clearing with Netflix logo when remove option is selected.
- Fixed Video Info dialog plots & critics text merging with with sublabel/details row
.- Fixed progress bar disappearing on Continue Watching widget??
- Improved Content Spotlight widget diffuse
- Improved spotlight corner diffuse
- Changed plot visibility in views - scrape short Plot Outlines for much better looking views or you’ll have large blocks of text that cut off as opposed to the nice 2 or 3 line Netflix plot outlines
- Improved Text titles
- Improved Spotlight details Row inc. removed all non UK icons from details row, added option to switch between UK Icons or classic flag box/text MPAA.
- New options found in Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
- Improved spotlight details row flag boxes
- UK Icons now default to coloured, removed monochrome. Will now fallback to flag box/text where no relevant image is found.
- Anyone with US MPAA ratings can now use UK Icons without scraping UK ratings, although scraping UK ratings will provide more accurate results!
- Added Audio Codec info to Details Row. Can be disabled in Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
- Logos created for Dolby Digital (AC3), ATMOS, DD TrueHD. Everything else will fallback to flagbox/text
- Added UK Age rating Icon slide animation to spotlight content widget when UK Icons are enabled.
- Added option setting for a new details row style found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout replacing green percentage section with Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB rating and logo. A more uniform look when clearlogos are set to off.

To do:
- Put all extras folder textures back in .xbt to ensure correct loading of textures.

**Known bugs**

- With UK Icons setting is enabled, Episode view loses the bingie mod landscape art for some strange reason!
- With UK Icons setting enabled, switching from poster to landscape in library bingie views can cause odd MPAA fallback behaviour, text displaying in front of logo. Corrects itself when leaving and returning to library view.

v1.0.5
  • Added Option to Remove the Netflix Logo on Home.
  • Removed Fixed Focus Frames.
  • Removed the Option to Disable profile picture
  • Added Enable Zoom effect on selected Widget on Home
  • Adjusted Configure Shortcuts.
  • Moved Spotlight Diffuse & Vignette to XBT.
  • Changed the Bingie Logo in xml to Netflix Logo for Home icon.
  • Sideblade menu improvements including.
  • Removed panel and focus highlights and replaced with a diffuse.
  • Font improvements including focused font is bold.
  • Red line indicator now remains static rather than incorrectly moving with focus.
  • Slim menu gets an (almost)working red line indicator. incorrectly disappears if you select the same hub twice in succession.
  • Also added option for Netflix logo at the top instead of profile name/picture.
  • Small details row improvements.
  • Straightened up the resolution/audio description, UK icon age certs.
  • New spotlight corner diffuse image too for more visibility of artwork and a more square looking diffuse as opposed to the previous rounder corner.
(2020-10-30, 05:12)iirishguyi Wrote:

So is this better than the Notflix build? Can anyone tell me? I hope I'm not being rude I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing and this build is still being updated and maintained. Thank you

This is the BINGIE MOD skin of @AchillesPunks, @HugoL. With this zip we can have both the original BINGIE skin from @Cartman.dos and the BINGIE MOD Skin from @AchillesPunks, @HugoL. Just note apply the NETFLIX COLOR THEME in Settings by @AchillesPunks. enjoy it

Link Below

Titan BINGIE MOD

First I wanted to Thank @Cartman.dos for creating the backbone for this skin & All users that are helping and contributing to continue this skin mod.
Thanks

Required Repositories :
- BINGIE Repository: BINGIE Repository is the home of the Bingie skin and all its necessary add-ons.
THIS REPOSITORY IS THE ONLY REPOSITORY YOU NEED IN ORDER TO INSTALL THIS SKIN AND THE MOD ABOVE

- Artwork Beef : (Get from Rector Stuff Repository, also available on bingie repo)
- BINGIE Movie Genre Icons - Install and set as resource in general settings to have the green bricks shown in images on genres and category widget.

Note: After you install the REPOSITORY and SKIN from @Cartman.dos Download my Mod from zip above and install.

Change Log

Changelog 1.06

- Fixed Video Info dialog plots & critics text merging with with sublabel/details row
- Changed plot visibility in views - scrape short Plot Outlines for much better looking views or you’ll have large blocks of text that cut off as opposed to the nice 2 or 3 line Netflix plot outlines
- Improved Text titles
- Improved Spotlight details Row inc. removed all non UK icons from details row, added option to switch between UK Icons or classic flag box/text MPAA.
- UK Icons now default to coloured, removed monochrome. Will now fallback to flag box/text where no relevant image is found.
- Anyone with US MPAA ratings can now use UK Icons without scraping UK ratings, although scraping UK ratings will provide more accurate results!
- Added Audio Codec info to Details Row. Can be disabled in Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout.
- Logos created for Dolby Digital (AC3), ATMOS, DD TrueHD. Everything else will fallback to flagbox/text
- Added UK Age rating Icon slide animation to spotlight content widget when UK Icons are enabled.
- Added option setting for a new details row style found under Details Options in Settings>homescreen layout replacing green percentage section with Rotten Tomatoes/IMDB rating and logo. A more uniform look when clearlogos are set to off.

To do:
- Put all extras folder textures back in .xbt to ensure correct loading of textures.

**Known bugs**

- With UK Icons setting is enabled, Episode view loses the bingie mod landscape art for some strange reason!
- With UK Icons setting enabled, switching from poster to landscape in library bingie views can cause odd MPAA fallback behaviour, text displaying in front of logo. Corrects itself when leaving and returning to library view.

v1.0.5
  • Red line indicator now remains static rather than incorrectly moving with focus.
  • Slim menu gets an (almost)working red line indicator. incorrectly disappears if you select the same hub twice in succession.
  • Also added option for Netflix logo at the top instead of profile name/picture.
  • New spotlight corner diffuse image too for more visibility of artwork and a more square looking diffuse as opposed to the previous rounder corner.

This is not a build, it is a skin to give you the feel of Netflix. You are responsible for providing media and addons yourself. As a skin, it is definitely worth it in my opinion
(2020-10-30, 05:50)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 05:12)iirishguyi Wrote:

Thank you I appreciate it! Yes I meant skin lol, can you tell me what addons you recommend I install? And is there anything else I should know? Thanks again!

Link Below

Titan BINGIE MOD

Thanks

Required Repositories :

Change Log

Changelog 1.06

- Improved Text titles

To do:

**Known bugs**

v1.0.5

This is not a build, it is a skin to give you the feel of Netflix. You are responsible for providing media and addons yourself. As a skin, it is definitely worth it in my opinion
(2020-10-29, 22:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 20:35)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 18:39)AchillesPunks Wrote: How many Gigs of storage do you have to scan? Not mivies but Gigs.
NO PHYSICAL MOVIE OR SHOW but Almost Data of 75GB  ( Includes more then 12000 Movies & Shows in form of (.strm) , Posters, Landscapes, clearart ,logoart etc , if I  estimate almost more then 350000 items (movies & episodes ) to scan .let say if artwork beef took 5 min on 5 items to scan , how much time it need to scan 350000 items ? and to make easy for artwork beef I already added all kind of  artwork  in folder  but the scanning time took a lot of time  , it should scan LOCAL artwork to library Instantly.

Bytheway I always stream using pmrd , its hard to ran behind downloaded contents.

let  say 20 (4K Remux movies size of 50 GB) will take 1 TB hard drive ( so downloaded contents to watch is a mess and time expensive) 
Its easy to get movies catalogue and using links to stream directly
Okay so you stream the movies? I'm not sure how artwork beef handles that.

He uses .strm files through library integration. So, artwork beef treats it exactly the same as a local video file. Btw, I'm using the same setup too. All my media files are in .strm, no video files on my storage and no had no problems with artwork beef with it.
Can you help....how am I supposed to add the mod to the skin? Do I just enter the link in Kodi and then unzip the file?
(2020-10-30, 07:16)iirishguyi Wrote: Can you help....how am I supposed to add the mod to the skin? Do I just enter the link in Kodi and then unzip the file?
Download it from the first page of this thread. It say link below
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-30, 07:16)iirishguyi Wrote: Can you help....how am I supposed to add the mod to the skin? Do I just enter the link in Kodi and then unzip the file?
You will be downloading the skin not a mod
Titan Bingie Mod
Download a install as a zip
Titan Bingie Mod
@HugoL

Just a quicky. You must know I've spent the last few days weeks figuring how to get my library working with folders. Now I have it all going, once the 1.08 is released you said in a earlier post install as zip. Will the backup from my 1.07 run on top and put all my settings in place? Or will i have to do it all again?

As there is no rule book to this skin, it needs spelling out to a few of us. Thanks.
(2020-10-30, 09:44)DROIDshield Wrote: @HugoL

Just a quicky. You must know I've spent the last few days weeks figuring how to get my library working with folders. Now I have it all going, once the 1.08 is released you said in a earlier post install as zip. Will the backup from my 1.07 run on top and put all my settings in place? Or will i have to do it all again?

As there is no rule book to this skin, it needs spelling out to a few of us. Thanks.
The backup for 1.0.7 should run on top of 1.0.8 with all settings working fine
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-30, 09:44)DROIDshield Wrote: @HugoL

The skin never affects your library/folder set up. It does however enable you to show your library in various ways (through widgets on Home Screen and hubs) and through views. Don’t overthink it. It’s that simple. If it’s not simple for you it probably means something is up with your library setup unrelated to the skin.

When updating, any settings you’ve changed in the skin will remain the same.

Show me a picture of your homescreen. The last picture I saw was your homescreen looking like a mess, incorrectly displaying filename+extension instead of clearlogos or titles.
(2020-10-30, 08:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Yes but if I'm doing it from a Firestick 4k how do I download the link? Do I have to use a flash drive? Or can I pull it up somehow from the browser on firestick. Thank you
(2020-10-30, 08:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I already installed the skin, but you're supposed to install the mod it says, but if I'm doing it from a Firestick 4k how do I download the link? Do I have to use a flash drive? Or can I pull it up somehow from the browser on firestick. Thank you
(2020-10-30, 19:57)iirishguyi Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 08:14)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Yes but if I'm doing it from a Firestick 4k how do I download the link? Do I have to use a flash drive? Or can I pull it up somehow from the browser on firestick. Thank you
Not sure. I only use a dedicated Home Theater PC but there are people on here that might be able to help you out. I have no idea how Android TV, Fire sticks work or other methods of using the Kodi work.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-30, 19:59)iirishguyi Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 08:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I already installed the skin, but you're supposed to install the mod it says, but if I'm doing it from a Firestick 4k how do I download the link? Do I have to use a flash drive? Or can I pull it up somehow from the browser on firestick. Thank you
Try a flash drive
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0