• 84(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-31, 12:48)ontap Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 12:23)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 11:54)ontap Wrote: thanks will deffo try this.
OK just for info, neither method worked , i installed bingie , selected no when it asked if i wanted to switch to the skin. then went into addons folder on mac and removed bingie folder. Then rebooted kodi and installed bingie-mod, selected manual at both prompts  and got the screen with all the white boxes ( the one that looks like a keyboard) , pressed OK 5 times and now am back to a total black home screen , every time i reboot , i get the splash intro and then a black screen.

I actually think there’s two separate issues. The empty keyboard issue and the black screen issue are probably separate because I get the keyboard one and can clear it to start the new set up process screen.

Just trying an install on 4K stick , FTP'd both skin zips over we shall see , fingers crossed.
EDIT :  Loaded straight away on firestick , just selecting yes to prompts .

Good stuff. Just to make you aware, you only needed the original bingie 1.03 dependencies rather than the skin itself. You can delete if you don’t want it and need the space on your firestick.
(2020-10-31, 13:14)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 12:23)HugoL Wrote: I actually think there’s two separate issues. The empty keyboard issue and the black screen issue are probably separate because I get the keyboard one and can clear it to start the new set up process screen.

Just trying an install on 4K stick , FTP'd both skin zips over we shall see , fingers crossed.

Good stuff. Just to make you aware, you only needed the original bingie 1.03 dependencies rather than the skin itself. You can delete if you don’t want it and need the space on your firestick.

i am on android. just used my hdd. install from zip original. apply with all defaults. install mod. apply all defaults.
I do on android however get this glitch where on home my continue watching is all wrong. for example if on episode 3 of a show. shows wrong # like episode 1. If i go into TV hub though is correct.
(2020-10-31, 03:44)iirishguyi Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 21:10)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 20:57)iirishguyi Wrote: I have already installed the most recent Bingie skin, I need to know how to install the mod file that goes with it, so it says.
Go to the first page of this thread and click the part I have circledImage
Yes I know that's the mod file but how do I install it on the Firestick 4k? Am I going to have to use a flash drive? Or can I get the link somewhere and enter it on Kodi? I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.

I understand exactly what you are asking. Where you able to figure it out or do you still need help? There are several videos on YouTube that show you how to transfer your files from a pc to your firestick or you can use a thumb drive. As far as a link directly on the Firestick, you can try going to this web page on the downloader app and clicking on the link. I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it will work.
Just tried using the downloader app. I typed in Bingie Titan Mod in the url box and clicked the link to this thread. I then clicked the link for the mod and it brought up the option to download
(2020-10-31, 14:07)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Just tried using the downloader app. I typed in Bingie Titan Mod in the url box and clicked the link to this thread. I then clicked the link for the mod and it brought up the option to download

Oh. That’s a better way!

But he should learn to set up an FTP to the firestick particularly for doing minor xml skin customisations or transferring artwork etc.
(2020-10-31, 03:49)iirishguyi Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 21:20)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-30, 21:10)AchillesPunks Wrote: Go to the first page of this thread and click the part I have circledImage

LOL!! I'm cracking up at your writing man! 

OK so once downloaded....

1. use an FTP program to transfer this file to your firestick (Save it somewhere you can access it later through Kodi)
2. On Kodi, in the addons menu, select install from zip and then locate the file you transferred to your stick.

An FTP program......I'm sorry I am so lost forgive me. I don't know what an FTP program is? Is that something I install on my phone to send the file somehow to my firestick?

An FTP (file transfer protocol) is something you set up on both pc and firestick which allows you to transfer files too and from. There’s a tonne of guides if you search on google.

Why don’t you start with the previous suggestion by using the firestick Downloader app to download the zip straight to firestick, and then in Kodi, use Install from Zip and then locating the downloaded zip.
(2020-10-31, 14:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 14:07)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Just tried using the downloader app. I typed in Bingie Titan Mod in the url box and clicked the link to this thread. I then clicked the link for the mod and it brought up the option to download

Oh. That’s a better way!

But he should learn to set up an FTP to the firestick particularly for doing minor xml skin customisations or transferring artwork etc.
I was thinking the same thing and then I realized they may not have a computer
How do the stop the widget title group name from scroll up and disappear. It then reappear 10 seconds later.
Bingie home widgets moment is a little shaky , but I foud when I go to my source library movies that section widget moment is a little better, widget moment is smoother there but not in home or hub.
(2020-10-31, 18:58)minhgi Wrote: How do the stop the widget title group name from scroll up and disappear. It then reappear 10 seconds later.

You have to disable plot scroll for now. I’ll fix it for the new update
(2020-10-31, 19:05)nazim12 Wrote: Bingie home widgets moment is a little shaky , but I foud when I go to my source library movies that section widget moment is a little better, widget moment is smoother there but not in home or hub.

Are you meaning to say movement? Shaky movement? Still not very descriptive of the issue but mine are fine.

Are you still using 300+ widgets on home? :p

Okay and so I just install the newest version of Bingie and then the mod file on downloader app as you just stated then I can bring it up in Kodi and install it, correct?
(2020-10-31, 13:14)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 12:23)HugoL Wrote: I actually think there’s two separate issues. The empty keyboard issue and the black screen issue are probably separate because I get the keyboard one and can clear it to start the new set up process screen.

Really need your help again guys, so I've installed the newest updated Bingie plus the mod file and first thing that comes up is the Netflix intro...which is weird but okay so now the skin is showing and there are no widgets on the new mod....is this right? So what now I have to create my own? I'm so confused and wish someone would explain how this skin works. Thank you guys

Really need your help again guys, so I've installed the newest updated Bingie plus the mod file and first thing that comes up is the Netflix intro...which is weird but okay so now the skin is showing and there are no widgets on the new mod....is this right? So what now I have to create my own? I'm so confused and wish someone would explain how this skin works. Thank you guys
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0