• 87(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-01, 15:12)ronnel Wrote: @HugoL Thanks for the updates as always. I do hope that on the next update, you will give a bit of your attention towards the inaccurate display of the TV shows episode progress bars since I gave up trying to find the fix myself for almost a month now. Sad

I've got a problem where I don't get progress bars on TV shows, only films.  I haven't been able to resolve it so I've got no way of testing the progress bars unfortunately.
If I ever get it fixed, I will look at the issue again.
(2020-11-01, 15:26)nazim12 Wrote: where is 1.08 version Link ? First page have 1.07 link

It's definitely there.  Make sure you're not trying to install on older zip you may still have saved.  

Otherwise, maybe try deleting your cookies on your browser and downloading again.
(2020-11-01, 15:55)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 15:26)nazim12 Wrote: where is 1.08 version Link ? First page have 1.07 link

It's definitely there.  Make sure you're not trying to install on older zip you may still have saved.  

Otherwise, maybe try deleting your cookies on your browser and downloading again.

Tried many time . but 1.07 is there

https://i.postimg.cc/GpQSBvLn/image.png

check for yourself, last modified 19 Sep 20
(2020-11-01, 16:11)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 15:55)HugoL Wrote:

Your picture is not relevant. The modified date is just the last time Achilles updated his front page post.  The link hasn't changed so the front page hasn't been updated (although he does need to update with the changelog).

Just click the link to download it.
Wow. The widget group header is fixed. Ur guys awesome and fast.
(2020-11-01, 16:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 16:11)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 15:55)HugoL Wrote: It's definitely there.  Make sure you're not trying to install on older zip you may still have saved.  

Your picture is not relevant. The modified date is just the last time Achilles updated his front page post.  The link hasn't changed so the front page hasn't been updated (although he does need to update with the changelog).

I think picture is relevant for not showing 1.08 but 1.07

So you are saying , Page is not updated but link is updated. let me check
(2020-11-01, 13:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 12:40)spinecho Wrote: Great update - love the circular navigation with "always on" menu and TV Show status.

One slight issue with TV Shows on main menu widgets - how do I disable the TVDB rating?

Are you talking about the new TVDB rating on the RT/IMDB details row or on the footer?

The TVDB on IMDB/RT details row has no option to remove (via settings but I can point you to the xml or I guess I could add a setting).
On the details row on homepage; it now shows a TVDB icon with rating which I don't want.
If you could pint me to the xml setting that needs changing, that would be much appreciated, thank you.
Hi All, this is an awesome Skin, can't keep my hands of of it... for all who contributed in making this a beautiful thing 'Big Up'

Quick question!

Is anyone experiencing "Could not find item at MovieDB" in when launching a TV series from the Skin Helper widget?

Please advise
(2020-11-01, 16:37)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 16:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 16:11)nazim12 Wrote: Tried many time . but 1.07 is there

I think picture is relevant for not showing 1.08 but 1.07

So you are saying , Page is not updated but link is updated. let me check

Yeah, as I mentioned, he needs to update the front page.  Don't worry, he'll get round to it.
(2020-11-01, 16:41)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 13:26)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 12:40)spinecho Wrote: Great update - love the circular navigation with "always on" menu and TV Show status.

One slight issue with TV Shows on main menu widgets - how do I disable the TVDB rating?

Are you talking about the new TVDB rating on the RT/IMDB details row or on the footer?

The TVDB on IMDB/RT details row has no option to remove (via settings but I can point you to the xml or I guess I could add a setting).
On the details row on homepage; it now shows a TVDB icon with rating which I don't want.
If you could pint me to the xml setting that needs changing, that would be much appreciated, thank you.
In includesbingie.xml delete the following line (623)

xml:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(PreferStarsRatingBingie)">tvdb</include>
(2020-11-01, 16:59)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 16:41)spinecho Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 13:26)HugoL Wrote: Are you talking about the new TVDB rating on the RT/IMDB details row or on the footer?

In includesbingie.xml delete the following line (623)

xml:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(PreferStarsRatingBingie)">tvdb</include>
Thanks
thinking about setting up an OMDb api, can someone tell me exactly what this will do and what level patron I need to sign up for?
Thanks, Great updates
@HugoL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCZLNlE...p=drivesdk

Just looking closely at your notification settings and ratings, against mine your notification in the pic is different to mine where do you switch on that style of note. Also you rating on the right bottom left. After updating mine have not been seen bottom right but on the top row still. What have you switched on or off to get these where they are in you pic as outlined?
(2020-11-01, 20:30)DROIDshield Wrote: @HugoL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCZLNlE...p=drivesdk

Just looking closely at your notification settings and ratings, against mine your notification in the pic is different to mine where do you switch on that style of note. Also you rating on the right bottom left. After updating mine have not been seen bottom right but on the top row still. What have you switched on or off to get these where they are in you pic as outlined?
That's the UK age rating logo and is actually a details row setting called Enable UK Icons on Details Row (although it also puts the logo on the spotlight too as you have noticed).  You need either UK or US scraped MPAA certification for the logo to show.  Primarily this is a UK option but I made it available to people with US MPAA certification too by doing an equiveillance  (eg. if user had US:R rating, show UK15 logo). To use the logos accurately, it's best to scrape UK MPAA with your scraper.

If you don't know what the details row is, it is located directly under the clearlogo (see the UK18 logo present here):
And the details row setting can be found here:

Regarding the second image you circled, this is a poster tag but not related to the skin unfortunately.  It's a feature of the Netflix addon
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0