• 88(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-01, 21:12)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 20:30)DROIDshield Wrote: @HugoL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCZLNlE...p=drivesdk

Just looking closely at your notification settings and ratings, against mine your notification in the pic is different to mine where do you switch on that style of note. Also you rating on the right bottom left. After updating mine have not been seen bottom right but on the top row still. What have you switched on or off to get these where they are in you pic as outlined?
That's the UK age rating logo and is actually a details row setting called Enable UK Icons on Details Row (although it also puts the logo on the spotlight too as you have noticed).  You need either UK or US scraped MPAA certification for the logo to show.  Primarily this is a UK option but I made it available to people with US MPAA certification too by doing an equiveillance  (eg. if user had US:R rating, show UK15 logo). To use the logos accurately, it's best to scrape UK MPAA with your scraper.

If you don't know what the details row is, it is located directly under the clearlogo (see the UK18 logo present here):
And the details row setting can be found here:

Regarding the second image you circled, this is a poster tag but not related to the skin unfortunately.  It's a feature of the Netflix addon
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767

Thanks man, I've implemented those changes. Man oh man my tv screen looks full and bright..

The only thing I've now noticed is spotlight plays back very choppy and I can't figure why. Im not sure what payer plays back the hubs and spotlight as yet so I'm checking around atm but the update is King man. Nice.
(2020-11-01, 03:39)HugoL Wrote: Update is live.

1.08 Changelog

Spotlight

ImageImage
  • New brighter spotlight widget diffuse.
  • Spotlight Widget now hides plot on idle (with a slide animation)

• New metadata sublabel on spotlight widget (and on home & Bingie views)  Spotlight sublabel now includes top 250 on IMDB and Director metadata (Director metadata is only displays on films and only for spotlight, not bingie views).  Can be disabled via (Settings>Homescreen Layout>Details Options).

Menu

• New menu icons for sideblade and slim menu. Increased sideblade menu width to allow for longer labels (had to alter the submenu position for this to work so it sticks out further than usual.
  • General tidy up of sideblade menu and slim menu/indicator.
  •  
  • Menu now displays a max of 6 short cuts/hubs at any time, so you can have as many as you like without affecting the look of the menu.

Details Row

• New Option fake resolution codec.  If enabled and if your resolution and audio metadata is missing, a fake “Ultra HD 4K” flag will appear.
  • New Option for displaying TV show status (ended, cancelled or continuing)
  • New option for Audio Codecs to display only the Atmos metadata (like Netflix) providing you have the existing metadata and when Audio Codecs are enabled.
  • Removed all other audio codec logos. It’s only text & flagbox now for non ATMOS audio Codecs
  •  Added TVDB rating to the IMDB/RT details row option (RT for films, TVDB for shows)
  • General details row tidy up

OSD
  • Added the option to switch between  either ClearLogo or ClearArt when OSD is paused.
  • Added option to switch between ClearLogo or ClearArt for OSD infopanel
  •  
  • Added option to remove the current time, start time and duration of movie on OSD
  • Added option to have jump indicator show when skipping video scenes.
  • Added option to remove the discart from OSD Infopanel
  • Changed the diffuse on the OSD infopane to help highlight the infopanel better.

Other changes
  • New Circular Navigation option – Removed access to the old version. New option keeps the same layout as noncircular navigation. Sideblade Menu access is on Back command only.  We will hopefully implement menu access from position 0 On Left in the next update.  Option found via (Settings>Homescreen Layout>Widgets).
  • New Total video count in bingie library views next to header.
  • Fixed bug with widget focus position changing when more than 28+ widgets are loaded.
  • Fixed widget header scrolling when Plot Scrolling is enabled.
  • Changed the left side diffuse on home so menu icons are more visible when there is a widget directly behind it.
  • Adjusted widget heights for bingie library views (poster and landscape)
  • Tidied up Continue watching widget 
  • Tided up Plots & Critics in Video Info dialogue
  • Tidied up Cast in Video Info dialogue
  • Added a season greetings Snow effect option Settings>homescreenlayout>seasons greetings
Adding more images from 1.08.

Here's some of the work Achilles was doing in OSD.
Clearart or Clearlogo on infopanel
ImageImage
Clearart or Clearlogo on Pause
ImageImage

Here's a screenshot of the snow animation in action if you're feeling festive, along with a sneak-peek on the view Achilles is working on.
(2020-11-02, 00:05)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 03:39)HugoL Wrote: Update is live.

1.08 Changelog

Spotlight

ImageImage
  • New brighter spotlight widget diffuse.
  • Spotlight Widget now hides plot on idle (with a slide animation)

• New metadata sublabel on spotlight widget (and on home & Bingie views)  Spotlight sublabel now includes top 250 on IMDB and Director metadata (Director metadata is only displays on films and only for spotlight, not bingie views).  Can be disabled via (Settings>Homescreen Layout>Details Options).

Menu

• New menu icons for sideblade and slim menu. Increased sideblade menu width to allow for longer labels (had to alter the submenu position for this to work so it sticks out further than usual.
  • General tidy up of sideblade menu and slim menu/indicator.
  •  
  • Menu now displays a max of 6 short cuts/hubs at any time, so you can have as many as you like without affecting the look of the menu.

Details Row

• New Option fake resolution codec.  If enabled and if your resolution and audio metadata is missing, a fake “Ultra HD 4K” flag will appear.
  • New Option for displaying TV show status (ended, cancelled or continuing)
  • New option for Audio Codecs to display only the Atmos metadata (like Netflix) providing you have the existing metadata and when Audio Codecs are enabled.
  • Removed all other audio codec logos. It’s only text & flagbox now for non ATMOS audio Codecs
  •  Added TVDB rating to the IMDB/RT details row option (RT for films, TVDB for shows)
  • General details row tidy up

OSD
  • Added the option to switch between  either ClearLogo or ClearArt when OSD is paused.
  • Added option to switch between ClearLogo or ClearArt for OSD infopanel
  •  
  • Added option to remove the current time, start time and duration of movie on OSD
  • Added option to have jump indicator show when skipping video scenes.
  • Added option to remove the discart from OSD Infopanel
  • Changed the diffuse on the OSD infopane to help highlight the infopanel better.

Other changes
  • New Circular Navigation option – Removed access to the old version. New option keeps the same layout as noncircular navigation. Sideblade Menu access is on Back command only.  We will hopefully implement menu access from position 0 On Left in the next update.  Option found via (Settings>Homescreen Layout>Widgets).
  • New Total video count in bingie library views next to header.
  • Fixed bug with widget focus position changing when more than 28+ widgets are loaded.
  • Fixed widget header scrolling when Plot Scrolling is enabled.
  • Changed the left side diffuse on home so menu icons are more visible when there is a widget directly behind it.
  • Adjusted widget heights for bingie library views (poster and landscape)
  • Tidied up Continue watching widget 
  • Tided up Plots & Critics in Video Info dialogue
  • Tidied up Cast in Video Info dialogue
  • Added a season greetings Snow effect option Settings>homescreenlayout>seasons greetings
Adding more images from 1.08.

Here's some of the work Achilles was doing in OSD.
Clearart or Clearlogo on infopanel
ImageImage
Clearart or Clearlogo on Pause
ImageImage

Here's a screenshot of the snow animation in action if you're feeling festive, along with a sneak-peek on the view Achilles is working on.
I'll update the forum with the updates on Wednesday.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-01, 03:39)HugoL Wrote: Tidied up Continue watching widget

Can you please tell me more specifically what this does now? Or what issue it made before that is fixed with this update?
Hello, first of all; great skin thank you and everyone involved in this and the previous iterations of this skin for working on this and making this beautiful skin. With that out of the way i am about to bombard you with some questions sorry, I really hope you or someone can help answer most of them. Again, thank you for this great skin, I just switched over from Auramod to just play around and test but I still need to figure out the nooks and crannies of this skin.

Anyways here is an imgur link for reference for my questions https://imgur.com/a/tynG1dT

Image 1: The White box around the poster is not placed correctly not sure why this happened it came when i set up the skin from the beginning and I have not been able to fix it since.

Images 2 and 3: I am trying to get the Season and Episode view to show up as the one in "The Flash" from your example in the pinned post where on the left it shows seasons one through 6, and on the right it is the bingie episode view. I achieved this in Auramod, however here I cannot; enabling the bingie episode view on season level leads to Image 2 where it shows the Seasons as episodes, and Image 3 enabling it in Episode list is how it should look, except it is only for that specific season, I would like to make it show the other seasons below and above the season im in on the left.

Image 4: When I go into one of my video sources, it feels like the skin does not use all the space available like there is a black indent at the bottom and at the top, is this how it is by design? If so then alright.

Last Question: when i watched this video the resolution and posters look bigger im not sure if this is just me being dumb or not, but i feel the resolution in my build doesnt look as clean and is not as big as i want it to, again not sure if this is by design, or im just incorrect and they are the same, or there are settings to change poster/landscape picture sizes. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DF23TONug" video in question
Sorry for the long post, once again thank you very much for the work you put into this.
(2020-11-02, 07:53)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-11-01, 03:39)HugoL Wrote: Tidied up Continue watching widget

Can you please tell me more specifically what this does now? Or what issue it made before that is fixed with this update?

It was mainly under-the-hood changes to be able to make small adjustments to episode number & title and progress bar without them affecting each other (remember the disappearing progress bar?).

Then I was able to make small cosmetic changes so things are less cramped.

Before vs After
ImageImage

Previously, the episode title was actually slightly overlapping the progress bar.

After cleaning up the code a bit I also made a comment in the xml should you wish to remove the episode title completely to only display the episode number to gives it a cleaner appearance (which is how is mine is set up).

You can find the comment in includeshomebingie.xml here:

xml:
<!--episode title/episode no. -->
                        <control type="textbox">
                        <top>-10</top>
                            <height min="0" max="70">40</height> <!--set to auto for episode title, set to 40 for just episode.-->
                            <width>650</width>
                            <align>left</align>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <font>Reg26</font> 
                            <textcolor>darkgray</textcolor>
                            <label>$VAR[BingieEpisodeInfoSubLabel]</label>
                        </control>
@HugoL  In Bingie episode view , it took long time to reflect all seasons on left side of the screen , some time it doesn't show remaining seasons , then all I do , scroll all episode down to reach desire season. Kindly help it out why it appears late some time 25 second .
(2020-11-02, 05:02)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'll update the forum with the updates on Wednesday.
I'm really liking what you did to the font. Is this just a text shadow or did you alter the font in any other way because it looks a lot lighter (less bold) than standard.

Also, it would good to align the details and plot height so they start at the same height:

And then have everything including the footers fit neatly in this area
(2020-11-02, 12:50)HugoL Wrote: Before vs After

Great! Indeed, this is even more neat than what I have thought. Will definitely change my settings into this! Thanks.

Btw, can you take a screenshot of the new look of the latest infopanel diffuse? I'd like to see the difference.
(2020-11-02, 13:21)nazim12 Wrote: @HugoL  In Bingie episode view , it took long time to reflect all seasons on left side of the screen , some time it doesn't show remaining seasons , then all I do , scroll all episode down to reach desire season. Kindly help it out why it appears late some time 25 second .

Probably a performance issue. 

Follow this guide here (under Optimisation/performance)

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760870

In particular-
1. keep your View Types to a bare minimum.  I've disabled all of mine apart from the following:
2. Delete Your thumbnails cache and let Kodi rebuild it  (takes a while!)
3. Make sure you're not somehow pulling high res episode thumbs.
(2020-11-02, 13:37)ronnel Wrote:

Great! Indeed, this is even more neat than what I have thought. Will definitely change my settings into this! Thanks.

Btw, can you take a screenshot of the new look of the latest infopanel diffuse? I'd like to see the difference.
I never use it but since Achilles was doing some work on it, I thought I'd make the text clearer.
Previous vs New
ImageImage
(2020-11-02, 14:01)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 13:37)ronnel Wrote:

I never use it but since Achilles was doing some work on it, I thought I'd make the text clearer.
Previous vs New
ImageImage

Nice! This is the diffuse for infopanel that I wanted, the plot is much more readable. Can you point me which xml is this?
(2020-11-02, 14:08)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 14:01)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 13:37)ronnel Wrote: Great! Indeed, this is even more neat than what I have thought. Will definitely change my settings into this! Thanks.

Previous vs New
ImageImage

Nice! This is the diffuse for infopanel that I wanted, the plot is much more readable. Can you point me which xml is this?
I don't understand why you need it.  It's already there, in 1.08.
(2020-11-02, 13:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 05:02)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'll update the forum with the updates on Wednesday.
I'm really liking what you did to the font. Is this just a text shadow or did you alter the font in any other way because it looks a lot lighter (less bold) than standard.

Also, it would good to align the details and plot height so they start at the same height:

And then have everything including the footers fit neatly in this area
Yes I had to edit xml for the back panel. I can fix details, plot height this Wednesday.
That's a good idea with the footer. I'll take care of that as well.
I had to add the code for fanart in the background because it was just a black screen
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0