• 94(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-05, 19:05)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 18:01)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 17:43)mathu204 Wrote: How did you make the poster size bigger?

First see  above screen shots in my comments  if its ok to you then change it like this ,

https://i.postimg.cc/k4pWw9FV/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/15mXYbXM/image.png

Curtesy Mr.Achilles & Mr. HugoL

Okay think i got it thank you so much bro, and achilies and hugo. Now it might be just a little too big since i am on a laptop, but it is better than the smaller size than before so no complaints. and now i know what to change so i can play around with it, thank you again bro.
Here is what mine looks like I noticed that now there are no other widgets on the screen its just one row at a time but Idc its a fine sacrifice to make for me Big Grin i am happy with it!

Also not sure if i didnt notice this or maybe i did something to break it, https://imgur.com/a/EoB7osj if you look on the left the menu color looks different now from the right, like its a bluish grey if you can notice it. Not sure if i did this by accident or not, and the squishy text seems  to have gone away now too its a bit different and im not sure if this is better or not but again, ill just keep playing around thanks for the help
Basically I have increased the Clear Logo size as well, but in your case its in default state so you have more margin to increase Poster size along with second row appearance , but make sure you have to adjust my second picture poster factory size , you can play with your desire size in picture one but you then you might need to change in picture 2 as well . Achiless can throw more light on it .
Dear developers of this mod .. I am infinitely grateful that thanks to you I can feel the whole atmosphere of Netflix!) And even better Smile But I really ask you to make a beautiful Russian font!) I like English and in no case want to say anything bad, but due to the inaccessibility in kodi, change the font to Russian all content and everything in English (Please add support for the Russian font for this skin-)
Dear developers of this mod .. I am infinitely grateful that thanks to you I can feel the whole atmosphere of Netflix!) And even better Smile But I really ask you to make a beautiful Russian font!) I like English and in no case want to say anything bad, but due to the inaccessibility in kodi, change the font to Russian all content and everything in English (Please add support for the Russian font for this skin-)
(2020-11-05, 19:13)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 19:05)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 18:01)nazim12 Wrote: First see  above screen shots in my comments  if its ok to you then change it like this ,

https://i.postimg.cc/k4pWw9FV/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/15mXYbXM/image.png

Curtesy Mr.Achilles & Mr. HugoL

Okay think i got it thank you so much bro, and achilies and hugo. Now it might be just a little too big since i am on a laptop, but it is better than the smaller size than before so no complaints. and now i know what to change so i can play around with it, thank you again bro.
Here is what mine looks like I noticed that now there are no other widgets on the screen its just one row at a time but Idc its a fine sacrifice to make for me Big Grin i am happy with it!

Also not sure if i didnt notice this or maybe i did something to break it, https://imgur.com/a/EoB7osj if you look on the left the menu color looks different now from the right, like its a bluish grey if you can notice it. Not sure if i did this by accident or not, and the squishy text seems  to have gone away now too its a bit different and im not sure if this is better or not but again, ill just keep playing around thanks for the help
Basically I have increased the Clear Logo size as well, but in your case its in default state so you have more margin to increase Poster size along with second row appearance , but make sure you have to adjust my second picture poster factory size , you can play with your desire size in picture one but you then you might need to change in picture 2 as well . Achiless can throw more light on it .

Just had a look at your pictures.  You've increased the clearlogo size (with quite little benefit in my opinion) so much that it's pushing down the additional info section further.  When this info extends past 1 line, which it very often does (often going to 3 lines) it's going to get cut off by your widget header and look horrible. 

I don't see the point. OK you've managed to make the logo bigger but what you've mainly achieved is making the the empty space between the logo and and details row even bigger (as well as made no room for the details section).

I've shown you the proper way to get the Netflix size logos by changing the aspect ratio in paint 3D. Yeah it's manual, and will take a long time to do your whole catalogue but I'd much rather just have the default smaller size then what you're doing.

My clearlogo on the left took me all of 10 seconds to edit in paint 3D.
ImageImage
(2020-11-05, 18:45)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 17:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 15:44)mathu204 Wrote: regarding 6 that is weird cause I can get the like by % to show up in widgets and the IMDB top 250 rank, and TVDB episode rating in widgets. But in spotlights no ratings appear, ill keep playingaround. 

Ill try to redownload for 4, and 3 what do u mean by scraper, can i download different scrapers for youtube trailers cause i did not configure anything, it just plays the trailer by itself (i put in my apis), i use youtube as i dont have any local trailers, but the problem is that sometimes the trailer plays and sometimes it doesnt. For the same spotlight too so i know its not that it cant find the video.

Regarding 1 how can i edit the whitelist or whatever?

Adding clearlogo to poster details would be nice btw!

Bit confused by what you're saying to be honest.  You said earlier "But for spotlight there are no ratings, or "Like by x%, etc" when i scroll down or go the main menu".

Now it sounds like you're saying the opposite.  Can you explain your problem clearly or with pictures?

A scraper  "scrapes" metadata for your library videos and also scrapes trailers. Obviously you need a library set up for it to work.  I don't know about your YT issue to be honest.  All my trailers worked when I did use YT but since my YT API is no longer working for some reason, I never bothered jumping through hoops just to get another one set up.

The whitelist should be found in your Kodi Display options like I mentioned.  Try setting your Settings Level to expert if it's not showing.
Sorry for being confusing my friend here is an imgur post detailing whats going on in each picture,

I also have a new problem where i set up widgets with TMDB Helper that for some reason barely show clearlogos on TV shows, nor ratings, but I know its pulling them because the ratings and clearlogos show up when I go into the show manually. Im not sure if this is a TMDB Helper side problem or with the skin here so I will probably open an issue on the TMDB github too if I cant find out whats wrong, clearlogos show up for other widgets, and ratings show up sometimes. 

https://imgur.com/a/jWuvOt5
There's a very simple way that will cover all the questions in your images.  I just had a look at the TMDB Helper addon and it has a library integration feature.  

Read up on it, implement it and then point all of those widgets to your library :-)

Regarding picture 3, this Continue watching widget isn't designed to show plot.  I take it you don't have Netflix?
Hello. When I install Titan Bing skin the I can choose the Homescreen Layout as you can see in the picture:

But with the Titan Bing Mod version there is no Homescreen Layout where I can choose from:

This happens both on Mac and Android. Am I doing something wrong?
(2020-11-05, 20:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 18:45)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 17:45)HugoL Wrote: Bit confused by what you're saying to be honest.  You said earlier "But for spotlight there are no ratings, or "Like by x%, etc" when i scroll down or go the main menu".

Now it sounds like you're saying the opposite.  Can you explain your problem clearly or with pictures?

A scraper  "scrapes" metadata for your library videos and also scrapes trailers. Obviously you need a library set up for it to work.  I don't know about your YT issue to be honest.  All my trailers worked when I did use YT but since my YT API is no longer working for some reason, I never bothered jumping through hoops just to get another one set up.

The whitelist should be found in your Kodi Display options like I mentioned.  Try setting your Settings Level to expert if it's not showing.
Sorry for being confusing my friend here is an imgur post detailing whats going on in each picture,

I also have a new problem where i set up widgets with TMDB Helper that for some reason barely show clearlogos on TV shows, nor ratings, but I know its pulling them because the ratings and clearlogos show up when I go into the show manually. Im not sure if this is a TMDB Helper side problem or with the skin here so I will probably open an issue on the TMDB github too if I cant find out whats wrong, clearlogos show up for other widgets, and ratings show up sometimes. 

There's a very simple way that will cover all the questions in your images.  I just had a look at the TMDB Helper addon and it has a library integration feature.  

Read up on it, implement it and then point all of those widgets to your library :-)

Regarding picture 3, this Continue watching widget isn't designed to show plot.  I take it you don't have Netflix?
Nope i do not xD, and ah i see thats fine i only asked that cause I used auramod and set it up to show plot details for continue watching. 

Im hesitant to use library integration cause i use trakt to keep my watched statuses and the last time i did it my kodi library was out of sync with my trakt watched statuses when i watched in kodi, it wouldnt update in trakt, or vice versa. I take it you dont use trakt, or if you do? what settings do u or anyone with trakt use to keep trakt and kodi library watched statuses synced?

Honeslty this skin is so great im actually gonna have to try to use library integration lol
(2020-11-05, 20:50)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 19:13)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 19:05)mathu204 Wrote: Okay think i got it thank you so much bro, and achilies and hugo. Now it might be just a little too big since i am on a laptop, but it is better than the smaller size than before so no complaints. and now i know what to change so i can play around with it, thank you again bro.

Just had a look at your pictures.  You've increased the clearlogo size (with quite little benefit in my opinion) so much that it's pushing down the additional info section further.  When this info extends past 1 line, which it very often does (often going to 3 lines) it's going to get cut off by your widget header and look horrible. 

I don't see the point. OK you've managed to make the logo bigger but what you've mainly achieved is making the the empty space between the logo and and details row even bigger (as well as made no room for the details section).

I've shown you the proper way to get the Netflix size logos by changing the aspect ratio in paint 3D. Yeah it's manual, and will take a long time to do your whole catalogue but I'd much rather just have the default smaller size then what you're doing.

My clearlogo on the left took me all of 10 seconds to edit in paint 3D.
ImageImage
Thing is, in small clear  logos it is hard to read from a little distance from TV unless we are on PC or Laptop user  sitting next  , secondly the space which you are talking about  should be there because it distinguish it from below parts and  if we place them all in same aligning  then it will look bad and space mostly never happens and it doesn't disturb because when  2 or 3 or 4 part movie name  came it does feel nice even in one part see pics

https://i.postimg.cc/gjpWvFqJ/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/g2jPyKRv/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/hPw2w868/image.png

and movie details two lines intro is sufficient for me .  and genre details never cut off .

My only Concern is  a little more space to use upward so that my second row appears a little .

@HugoL  What people used to say " Size does matter  "    lol.
(2020-11-05, 21:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. When I install Titan Bing skin the I can choose the Homescreen Layout as you can see in the picture:

But with the Titan Bing Mod version there is no Homescreen Layout where I can choose from:

No you’re doing nothing wrong. No other homescreen layout is supported other than Netflix layout.
(2020-11-05, 21:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 21:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. When I install Titan Bing skin the I can choose the Homescreen Layout as you can see in the picture:

No you’re doing nothing wrong. No other homescreen layout is supported other than Netflix layout.

Oke. But when I leave the settings menu, I only have a black screen, no skin at all. The only thing I can do is press the S button tot go to the settings menu to change to another skin for example.
Ik have tried to install the skin several times, also on a fresh Kodi, but I can't get it done.
(2020-11-05, 22:07)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 21:54)HugoL Wrote:

Oke. But when I leave the settings menu, I only have a black screen, no skin at all. The only thing I can do is press the S button tot go to the settings menu to change to another skin for example.
Ik have tried to install the skin several times, also on a fresh Kodi, but I can't get it done.

Ok but what’s this got to do with your homescreen layout?

Try going to configure shortcuts and use both the restore options under Reset Menu to Defaults.

Then go to Back up and Restore and use the Reset the Skin to defaults option.

Report back after this and let me know what systems you’ve tried this on.
(2020-11-05, 22:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:07)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 21:54)HugoL Wrote: No you’re doing nothing wrong. No other homescreen layout is supported other than Netflix layout.

Ok but what’s this got to do with your homescreen layout?

Try going to configure shortcuts and use both the restore options under Reset Menu to Defaults.

Then go to Back up and Restore and use the Reset the Skin to defaults option.

Report back after this and let me know what systems you’ve tried this on.

That's because I have to choose a layout first in the "normal" Bingie, to see a skin at all. I thought I had to do that in the Mod version also
(2020-11-05, 21:32)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 20:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 18:45)mathu204 Wrote: Sorry for being confusing my friend here is an imgur post detailing whats going on in each picture,

Nope i do not xD, and ah i see thats fine i only asked that cause I used auramod and set it up to show plot details for continue watching. 

Im hesitant to use library integration cause i use trakt to keep my watched statuses and the last time i did it my kodi library was out of sync with my trakt watched statuses when i watched in kodi, it wouldnt update in trakt, or vice versa. I take it you dont use trakt, or if you do? what settings do u or anyone with trakt use to keep trakt and kodi library watched statuses synced?

Honeslty this skin is so great im actually gonna have to try to use library integration lol

I do use Trakt and it syncs perfectly fine.  Here's my trakt add-on settings
https://imgur.com/a/pFt87mQ

It's been removed
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-05, 22:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:

It's been removed
What exactly?
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0