• 95(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-05, 22:43)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:07)Aaiemron Wrote: Oke. But when I leave the settings menu, I only have a black screen, no skin at all. The only thing I can do is press the S button tot go to the settings menu to change to another skin for example.
Ik have tried to install the skin several times, also on a fresh Kodi, but I can't get it done.

Ok but what’s this got to do with your homescreen layout?

Try going to configure shortcuts and use both the restore options under Reset Menu to Defaults.

Then go to Back up and Restore and use the Reset the Skin to defaults option.

Report back after this and let me know what systems you’ve tried this on.

That's because I have to choose a layout first in the "normal" Bingie, to see a skin at all. I thought I had to do that in the Mod version also

Did you mention this a few months back? You're on Mac right? I know someone said they had to do this on Mac.
(2020-11-05, 22:51)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 21:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. When I install Titan Bing skin the I can choose the Homescreen Layout as you can see in the picture:

But with the Titan Bing Mod version there is no Homescreen Layout where I can choose from:

This happens both on Mac and Android. Am I doing something wrong?
It's been removed
What exactly?
The homescreen layout option has been removed.  It automatically defaults to bingie layout.
(2020-11-05, 22:55)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:43)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:22)HugoL Wrote: Ok but what’s this got to do with your homescreen layout?

Try going to configure shortcuts and use both the restore options under Reset Menu to Defaults.

Then go to Back up and Restore and use the Reset the Skin to defaults option.

Report back after this and let me know what systems you’ve tried this on.

That's because I have to choose a layout first in the "normal" Bingie, to see a skin at all. I thought I had to do that in the Mod version also

Did you mention this a few months back? You're on Mac right? I know someone said they had to do this on Mac.

Yes, I am on a Mac. But it happens also on Android
(2020-11-05, 22:56)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:55)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:43)Aaiemron Wrote: That's because I have to choose a layout first in the "normal" Bingie, to see a skin at all. I thought I had to do that in the Mod version also

Definitely doesn't happen on Android.  At least not on firestick 4K.  So was this you that mentioned it previously?  And did you do what I asked?
(2020-11-05, 22:56)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:48)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's been removed
What exactly?
The homescreen layout option has been removed.  It automatically defaults to bingie layout.
Oke, thank you
(2020-11-05, 22:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:56)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:55)HugoL Wrote: Did you mention this a few months back? You're on Mac right? I know someone said they had to do this on Mac.

Definitely doesn't happen on Android.  At least not on firestick 4K.  So was this you that mentioned it previously?  And did you do what I asked?

No, that was another person.
What steppes can I take to make it work?
(2020-11-05, 23:00)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:58)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 22:56)Aaiemron Wrote: Yes, I am on a Mac. But it happens also on Android

No, that was another person.
What steppes can I take to make it work?

Strange, they had the same problem in bingie 1.03 and the same solution.  Black screen until they went to homescreen layout and then selected bingie layout.  The strange thing is that is bingie 1.03 is already set to bingie layout by default so I have no idea how this work-around would even work.

What steps can you take? You can start with the ones I mentioned in my first reply to you. Also make sure you're using the latest version.
(2020-11-05, 21:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. When I install Titan Bing skin the I can choose the Homescreen Layout as you can see in the picture:

But with the Titan Bing Mod version there is no Homescreen Layout where I can choose from:

It's been removed
What exactly?
The home layouts you asked about
Titan Bingie Mod

It's been removed

Maybe you have to bring it back to make it work?

I have tried all other steps to make it work, but always a black screen. Maybe it's a Mac issue
(2020-11-05, 23:35)Aaiemron Wrote:

It's been removed

I have tried all other steps to make it work, but always a black screen. Maybe it's a Mac issue
But you said it happens to you on Android too.  It's hard to help you when we're not getting the right info. Please confirm your android issue and please also confirm the steps you've taken.
(2020-11-05, 23:55)HugoL Wrote:

But you said it happens to you on Android too.  It's hard to help you when we're not getting the right info. Please confirm your android issue and please also confirm the steps you've taken.
I just installed the update on my Android, and I'm having no issues
Titan Bingie Mod

I just installed it again on Android an after a restart I got it working! 
Installed the Titan Bingie first with all the addons and at last the Titan Bingie Mod.  It worked after a restart.
Mac keeps failing. Only black screen
(2020-11-06, 00:15)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 23:35)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe you have to bring it back to make it work?

I just installed it again on Android an after a restart I got it working! 
Installed the Titan Bingie first with all the addons and at last the Titan Bingie Mod.  It worked after a restart.
Mac keeps failing. Only black screen

OK Android solved. Now please can you confirm the steps you’ve taken on Mac?
(2020-11-05, 20:00)jokero009 Wrote: Dear developers of this mod .. I am infinitely grateful that thanks to you I can feel the whole atmosphere of Netflix!) And even better Smile But I really ask you to make a beautiful Russian font!) I like English and in no case want to say anything bad, but due to the inaccessibility in kodi, change the font to Russian all content and everything in English (Please add support for the Russian font for this skin-)

Added back the original font to hopefully support non-latin characters (at least the ones the original Bingie 1.03 supported).

Download again and switch to "original" font through the interface.

@AchillesPunks may as well update the changelog.
(2020-11-05, 14:15)leo06 Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 13:57)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-05, 12:01)leo06 Wrote: I can’t choose different fonts. The Greek language is not supported, the info for movies and tv shows that is in Greek is shown like squares

Does the original font work for Greek language? I can bring that one back, just need to make a few adjustments first.

The default fonts from titan bingie are working
Added back the original font to hopefully support non-latin characters (at least the ones the original Bingie 1.03 supported).

Download again and switch to "original" font through the interface.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0