• 102(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-07, 23:57)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 23:42)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 22:57)mathu204 Wrote: You made those tags or you downloaded them from somewhere?

Nice! I’m going to use these to build some next level playlists. How do I get these?

I already told earlier , Just Scrap Library using " Universal Movie Scraper"

https://i.postimg.cc/SxN43qCp/image.png            (Get Keyword & save  as  Tag from themoviedb enabled)
https://i.postimg.cc/kGnYGMnJ/image.png            (Plot , Tagline, Outline from IMDB) 
https://i.postimg.cc/02zdfKHg/image.png          
https://i.postimg.cc/vTknjX2J/image.png

Ok thanks. What’s the relevance in the last 2 pictures? Do I need those settings too. And if so why?
(2020-11-07, 14:26)HugoL Wrote: I just read the blockbuster playlist rules.  It states that  title must not have been played, must be less than 60 days since added and rated above 6.9.
Ah that makes sense, I think the 60 days are the reason that it's empty now. It's been a while since I added a movie to my library. Thanks for letting me know!
(2020-11-08, 01:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 23:57)nazim12 Wrote: [quote="HugoL" pid='2987231' dateline='1604785321']

Nice! I’m going to use these to build some next level playlists. How do I get these?

I already told earlier , Just Scrap Library using " Universal Movie Scraper"

https://i.postimg.cc/SxN43qCp/image.png            (Get Keyword & save  as  Tag from themoviedb enabled)
https://i.postimg.cc/kGnYGMnJ/image.png            (Plot , Tagline, Outline from IMDB) 
https://i.postimg.cc/02zdfKHg/image.png          
https://i.postimg.cc/vTknjX2J/image.png

Ok thanks. What’s the relevance in the last 2 pictures? Do I need those settings too. And if so why?
[/quote

Reason to create coherence in settings
Is there a way to add more than 1 spotlight?

Also looking at the original flix.... God don't even know if I can say the word and yes I've read the policy page.

Anyway there is a row of posters with numbers from 1 to 10 is there any chance of this implementation?
Maybe it's asked before, but is it possible to autoplay Trailers for TV shows in the "Home" section?
It's working in the TV show section bugt not in Home. (at least for me)
Thanks
(2020-11-08, 13:23)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe it's asked before, but is it possible to autoplay Trailers for TV shows in the "Home" section?
Thanks
I've just tried this as I don't use the trailers in home and hubs. But by switching on the Auto play trailers in home & hubs under the Home layout, spotlight tab,

General skin settings, Trailer settings, all tabs that start with Allow are set to on

Tv trailers work in both TV and home hubs.
(2020-11-08, 14:47)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-08, 13:23)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe it's asked before, but is it possible to autoplay Trailers for TV shows in the "Home" section?
Thanks
I've just tried this as I don't use the trailers in home and hubs. But by switching on the Auto play trailers in home & hubs under the Home layout, spotlight tab,

General skin settings, Trailer settings, all tabs that start with Allow are set to on

Tv trailers work in both TV and home hubs.

Thanks. I also figured it out myself finally. I had to rename my local trailers in tvshow-trailer.mp4 and now it's working.
(2020-11-08, 11:56)DROIDshield Wrote: Is there a way to add more than 1 spotlight?

Also looking at the original flix.... God don't even know if I can say the word and yes I've read the policy page.

Anyway there is a row of posters with numbers from 1 to 10 is there any chance of this implementation?

Not currently a way to add another spotlight, no. I did actually try to implement one but I got stuck. I do like the idea of having a second spotlight in home half way through your widget list though.

Not sure what you’re asking in your second question. Are you looking for a top 10 list for your library? If so, where is the skin supposed find this top 10 information?
This view Image doesn't work wor me. Here's what it looks like.
(2020-11-08, 21:12)matke Wrote: This view Image doesn't work wor me. Here's what it looks like.

It looks like you have separate seasons and episodes views. Do you have a library with actual media or an add-on integrated library? I don't think you can get the combined view for add-ons that are not integrated. I'm not sure tho been a while since I messed with add-ons.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-08, 15:20)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-08, 11:56)DROIDshield Wrote: Is there a way to add more than 1 spotlight?

Not currently a way to add another spotlight, no. I did actually try to implement one but I got stuck. I do like the idea of having a second spotlight in home half way through your widget list though.

Not sure what you’re asking in your second question. Are you looking for a top 10 list for your library? If so, where is the skin supposed find this top 10 information?

The idea of a widget half way down was exactly what I was hoping I could add or when there is no interaction with the skin for lets say 5 mins (adjustable) the skin would jump to spotlight and cycle a playlist. Until a button press is detected.

As for the top ten posters, well you blew my thinking out the water... because, where would the top ten information come from... hmmm. Your good real good.
This is library from addon. This view work in some other skins, for example Auramod. But in Auramod there is separate views for seasons and episodes. I notice that this skin unfortunatly not work very well with some of the most popular addons. I hope that some future updates will bring better support for addons.
(2020-11-08, 23:59)matke Wrote: This is library from addon. This view work in some other skins, for example Auramod. But in Auramod there is separate views for seasons and episodes. I notice that this skin unfortunatly not work very well with some of the most popular addons. I hope that some future updates will bring better support for addons.

It works fine with add-ons you just have to integrate them into your library.

However I too would like to see better add-on support but I love the skin little things like that isn't a big deal to me I make it work.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Of course I love this skin. I’m just trying to make it even better with some minor suggestions and things I’ve noticed that might need to be corrected. I deal with similar things for windows myself, so it is always important for me to hear user suggestions and try to implement them in my work.
(2020-11-08, 23:59)matke Wrote: This is library from addon

It’s one or the other man, it can’t be both. A library is locally stored information.

You have this issue because the title you are viewing is not from your library.
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0