• 107(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-14, 16:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 15:43)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 12:03)HugoL Wrote: I think this is an issue with artwork beef and skinhelper.   What happens when you disable artworkbeef and reboot?

I've been up all night trying stuff. Won't get a chance to try and disable Artwork beef for a while as the humans have now enhabited the living area with said tv.

If it is found to be Artwork causing the issue, as I have now got Fanart.tv api could I do away with Artwork beef?

If skinhelper is at fault I guess that means a full reset to and install again?

Once I can get ti the tv, I will update my findings.

It’s just a case of disabling artwork beef and enabling it when you need it.

HugoL you've done it again! I've disabled Artwork beef and I haven't had one crash since. I've tried everything to crash it and it just won't I'll keep it off until I need to update libraries. So again many thanks..

Heres a couple of bugs. See pics for details. My trakt account shows movie rating and movie mins. But in the next pic from the same addon using TMDB it doesn't show ratings or movie minutes.

I've looked at the settings in this addon, there's nothing I can see that allows or disables this. I have TMDB and Fanart API.

Both lines of posters don't scroll. Is there a setting or is this that addon because all of my other posters do.

The clock top right is set to clock only yet it shows the day, date and year. The fixed white box around the poster is small than the poster. Many questions i know but if there is a fix then after many searches of the forum i haven't come across them. What do you think? Or will this be picked up for the next update if possible?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T-HenQo...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpMY5mM...p=drivesdk
(2020-11-14, 18:27)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 16:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 15:43)DROIDshield Wrote: I've been up all night trying stuff. Won't get a chance to try and disable Artwork beef for a while as the humans have now enhabited the living area with said tv.

If it is found to be Artwork causing the issue, as I have now got Fanart.tv api could I do away with Artwork beef?

If skinhelper is at fault I guess that means a full reset to and install again?

Once I can get ti the tv, I will update my findings.

It’s just a case of disabling artwork beef and enabling it when you need it.

HugoL you've done it again! I've disabled Artwork beef and I haven't had one crash since. I've tried everything to crash it and it just won't I'll keep it off until I need to update libraries. So again many thanks..

Heres a couple of bugs. See pics for details. My trakt account shows movie rating and movie mins. But in the next pic from the same addon using TMDB it doesn't show ratings or movie minutes.

I've looked at the settings in this addon, there's nothing I can see that allows or disables this. I have TMDB and Fanart API.

Both lines of posters don't scroll. Is there a setting or is this that addon because all of my other posters do.

The clock top right is set to clock only yet it shows the day, date and year. The fixed white box around the poster is small than the poster. Many questions i know but if there is a fix then after many searches of the forum i haven't come across them. What do you think? Or will this be picked up for the next update if possible?

It would really help if you’re going to ask multiple questions, put them is a list format. It’s a real pain having to pick out your questions from paragraphs.

Regardless, regarding your addon widgets, unfortunately, I don’t know. I’d also recommend library integration. @matke seems to have it figured out from his last image (if this image is actually addon widgets). Maybe he can explain what he does.

No idea about the clock either, sorry. I don’t use it or anything to do with headers.

Really strange about your poster frame though.

1. What resolution is your tv and Kodi set to?
2. Are you using the latest release? We removed the option for fixed frame posters in the latest release.

3. Does your poster frame move and quickly return to its original position as you scroll or does it remain completely static as you scroll?
@DROIDshield I would say you use tmdb helper. I think there is a problem with the tmdb database here. I have similar problems with clerlogos. I get clearlogos everywhere but there are none on tmdb tv shows. So I only use tract at the moment. It would be good to leave your post on the topic of tmdb helper. That's where I posted my problem.
Bug Report... I figured out why some of my widgets were not loading upon opening kodi until opening settings. It was because of the way they were mapped. For some reason after a few updates ago when mapping a widget you can not use the smart shortcut path that shows up directly under Default widgets. you have to click on Default widgets then click smart shortcuts. It either needs to be fixed or removed Im pretty sure Cartman originally placed the path there for faster widget loading not under skin helper.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-14, 16:40)nazim12 Wrote: @Achiles Although I have managed to  create my own set of Big Poster Layout  with the help of you both , but it does have some flaws , why cant you make official Big Poster Layout like Landscape Large ? it was requested  by many users  . like @matke 
Note : The thing is Default poster layout looks very small to me .(which is similar to Netflix no doubt )
I really think the posters are big enough, wouldn't really want to take the time to make a big poster layout. I have a 82 inch TV and mine look huge, a 65 inch in the bedroom and and they're huge already.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-14, 20:02)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 18:27)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 16:03)HugoL Wrote: It’s just a case of disabling artwork beef and enabling it when you need it.

It would really help if you’re going to ask multiple questions, put them is a list format. It’s a real pain having to pick out your questions from paragraphs.

Regardless, regarding your addon widgets, unfortunately, I don’t know. I’d also recommend library integration. @matke seems to have it figured out from his last image (if this image is actually addon widgets). Maybe he can explain what he does.

No idea about the clock either, sorry. I don’t use it or anything to do with headers.

2. Are you using the latest release? We removed the option for fixed frame posters in the latest release.

3. Does your poster frame move and quickly return to its original position as you scroll or does it remain completely static as you scroll?

Thanks for coming back. Okay so I'll outline

1, the resolution of my tv, Kodi and shield are all set to 4k.

2, I downloaded last night 1.08 again from the 1st post just incase anything had been changed since it went up a what a week or three ago.

3, the frame stays static while the poster moves.. and funily this was the look I was looking for since I came across titan mod. So I hope this is going to stay in the fw but be able to be resized.
(2020-11-14, 21:43)matke Wrote: @DROIDshield I would say you use tmdb helper. I think there is a problem with the tmdb database here. I have similar problems with clerlogos. I get clearlogos everywhere but there are none on tmdb tv shows. So I only use tract at the moment. It would be good to leave your post on the topic of tmdb helper. That's where I posted my problem.
Thanks man. I will definitely post on there site just to boy them up on the situation In hand.
(2020-11-15, 00:57)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 21:43)matke Wrote: @DROIDshield I would say you use tmdb helper. I think there is a problem with the tmdb database here. I have similar problems with clerlogos. I get clearlogos everywhere but there are none on tmdb tv shows. So I only use tract at the moment. It would be good to leave your post on the topic of tmdb helper. That's where I posted my problem.
Thanks man. I will definitely post on there site just to boy them up on the situation In hand.
I checked and I have the same problem. I have already posted on tmdb helper topic but do the same.
(2020-11-15, 00:41)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 20:02)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 18:27)DROIDshield Wrote: HugoL you've done it again! I've disabled Artwork beef and I haven't had one crash since. I've tried everything to crash it and it just won't I'll keep it off until I need to update libraries. So again many thanks..

2, I downloaded last night 1.08 again from the 1st post just incase anything had been changed since it went up a what a week or three ago.

3, the frame stays static while the poster moves.. and funily this was the look I was looking for since I came across titan mod. So I hope this is going to stay in the fw but be able to be resized.

Ok, if you’re sure that your poster frame doesn’t move at all, then you’re currently stuck on the fixed frame setting that we removed, and there’s no option for you to now turn off that setting.

You’re going to have to reset to default I’m afraid in order to get the other frame back.

We took out the fixed frame because it only works properly with specific layouts. Hoping to bring it back soon.
(2020-11-15, 01:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-15, 00:41)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-11-14, 20:02)HugoL Wrote: It would really help if you’re going to ask multiple questions, put them is a list format. It’s a real pain having to pick out your questions from paragraphs.

Ok, if you’re sure that your poster frame doesn’t move at all, then you’re currently stuck on the fixed frame setting that we removed, and there’s no option for you to now turn off that setting.

You’re going to have to reset to default I’m afraid in order to get the other frame back.

We took out the fixed frame because it only works properly with specific layouts. Hoping to bring it back soon.
Or reinstall the skin that has the fixed frame and turn it off then install the new updated skin should work.
Titan Bingie Mod
[/quote]
Or reinstall the skin that has the fixed frame and turn it off then install the new updated skin should work.
[/quote]

But I prefer it to be static so I i can go on like this with no major issue's im keeping this look. I like it better than the frame that jumps forward then back abit.

I'm going to stick with it thanks guys
[/quote]

But I prefer it to be static so I i can go on like this with no major issue's im keeping this look. I like it better than the frame that jumps forward then back abit.

I'm going to stick with it thanks guys
[/quote]
No problem. Blush
Titan Bingie Mod
Quote:Or reinstall the skin that has the fixed frame and turn it off then install the new updated skin should work.

Or we set it the correct size and bring it back with a note saying it doesn’t work with multiple layouts.

At least it’s easier to try and fix if the setting is still there since I’m just working off the release version nowadays. Don’t want to have to keep hiding and unhiding the option.
(2020-11-15, 12:52)HugoL Wrote:
Quote:Or reinstall the skin that has the fixed frame and turn it off then install the new updated skin should work.

Or we set it the correct size and bring it back with a note saying it doesn’t work with multiple layouts.

At least it’s easier to try and fix if the setting is still there since I’m just working off the release version nowadays. Don’t want to have to keep hiding and unhiding the option.
That's not a bad idea.
Titan Bingie Mod
I have to admit I like the idea of a working fixed frame even if for only one view. If you could get it to work with Posters view and categories in landscape at the end that would be awesome.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0