• 120(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Wow, I've been away for alittle while. Seems like there's going to be some great changes in the next up date.

I for one can't wait to try out the new stuff. Anyway question.

I've switched on the seasons greeting tab. It only snows in the settings page is that correct?
(2020-12-03, 03:03)DROIDshield Wrote: Wow, I've been away for alittle while. Seems like there's going to be some great changes in the next up date.

I for one can't wait to try out the new stuff. Anyway question.

I've switched on the seasons greeting tab. It only snows in the settings page is that correct?

You just reminded me.  I'm going to add it to homescreen!

Edit: Ok I’ve just added it to Home Screen. Previously i think it was only showing in non Bingie views. Heading to bed so I’ll update in the morning.
@AchillesPunks @HugoL Ok, so after all my ranting earlier in this thread about reading the manuals and doing research to figure stuff out for yourself, I have just done the biggest noob mistake. NO RECENT BACKUP. OMG, forgot I was in the beta testing and auto updated to V19 beta 1. All my hours of setting your great skin up...all gone. The thought of uninstalling and going back to Leia only to have to set up my library and weird movie sets I made..😥. Any idea when we might see a Matrix version? Feel free to roast me to the extreme as I deserve it big style.
(2020-12-01, 14:39)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 07:52)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 00:38)HugoL Wrote: Ok. What happens when you restore to default settings? If it’s not fixed, please tell me your display resolution.

It's 3840x2160, i think if we resize left panel width slightly then it might not over shadow widget pictures. May be other don't have this issue.
OK I see the issue. 

You're using the widget zoom Achilles created. There's a diffuse mask associated with the left panel which is designed to mask the widget as it crosses into the left panel.  The zoom is pushing the focussed widget slightly into the mask area so a tiny part is being masked. 

I could reduce the mask width slightly to compensate the zoom but the problem is, I'm actually looking to slightly increase the mask width once we bring back fixed frame! Currently, you can see the mask's edge as the widget crosses into the left panel because the frame moves. But once we bring back the fixed frame and increase the mask width, the frame will completely hide this edge since the frame won't move.

I'm sure I can work something out though but it's best to just disable the widget zoom for now or live with it for the time being.
That's Great . Disabling the zoom might be the solution will check it later . One thing more really disturbing let say you have set home screen widget (Playlist Horror etc ) limit to 2000 and when I scroll horizontally and reached about half of the limit let say at 1000 movie point . Now how can I go back to starting point of that widget either I have to press left for long time to reach widget starting point or in my theory better is the ''Back button'' should work here because if we press Back button of Remote here it should instantly reach the starting point just like Aura Mod. We have seen mostly where we left position in home widgets it always remain there which is good even if we started  scrolling vertically so its always hassle to long press left to reach starting point for every widget.
Updating now but there may will be another update as Achilles is working on some other stuff too.

• Added Snow animations for homescreen. Found under Seasons Greetings in Homescreen Layout.
  • Brought back the Fixed frame.  Do not select if you have multiple widget styles as it will not work properly.  Found under Widgets in Homescreen layout.
  • Improved Spotlight corner image diffuse mask (hides the left edge a little better)
  • Added option for a New spotlight corner image. This is similar to Achilles previous spotlight corner where you a get a nice big centre focus on the fanart. Don’t select if you prefer the whole fanart image fitting the spotlight. Found under spotlight options in Homescreen layout.
  • Added back and tidied up the original font for foreign language support or if you just want to mix it up. Looks pretty good now! Found under the interface settings labelled as “Original”.
  • Option for either red or white sublabel icons (top250/Director icon) on Spotlight Content and also home/bingie library views. Found under their respective parent settings in Homescreen layout.
  • Fixed the red circle details icon not showing in Bingie library poster view intermittently
  • Fixed intermittent problem with top250 sublabel icon incorrectly displaying in Bingie TV library
  • Improved diffuse behind Netflix logo on Home for better widget visibility behind the logo.
  • Changed the logos for RT/IMDB/TVDB details row. Also added a white logo version setting under the parent setting. Found under Details Options in Homescreen Layout.
  • Fixed studios not showing with RT/IMDB/TVDB details row selected.
  • Added New Footers for Home and Library Bingie views which now includes Rotten Tomatoes Fresh certification, Oscar Wins and Rotten Tomatoes Audience. IMPORTANT NOTE: RT Audience has it’s own toggle setting. Technically, it’s just a default database rating. Only enable it if you have set or intend to set RT Audience as your default database rating for movies (normally done with Universal Media Scraper) and all your movies have been scraped with Audience as the default rating.
  • New footers include a color option, a white logo option and text only option – Found under Footers in Homescreen Layout.
  • Added a new Plot & Critics footer that that also includes votes.  Please note: The RT Audience rating here does not require it to be the default rating.  It does however require that you have you this info scraped since this info is not available via skinhelper! A couple of methods I am aware of: UMS scraper or even simpler, Metadata Editor addon. The latter can quickly update all your ratings & votes.

New color footer with larger spotlight corner Image Option vs Current corner image
ImageImage

White Logo Footer & Text Footer
ImageImage

Ratings & Votes Footers
ImageImage

Season greetings animations
(2020-12-03, 04:28)tankman37 Wrote: @AchillesPunks @HugoL Ok, so after all my ranting earlier in this thread about reading the manuals and doing research to figure stuff out for yourself, I have just done the biggest noob mistake. NO RECENT BACKUP. OMG, forgot I was in the beta testing and auto updated to V19 beta 1. All my hours of setting your great skin up...all gone. The thought of uninstalling and going back to Leia only to have to set up my library and weird movie sets I made..😥. Any idea when we might see a Matrix version? Feel free to roast me to the extreme as I deserve it big style.
Ouch been there not much fun. That's a mistake you only make once. You can try to see if Matrix will work with your current setup by going to settings/addons/my addons/all and enabling all of the ones that have been disabled. You will also need to go to settings/system/addons/manage dependencies and do the same thing then switch back to Bingie Mod. Another thing you might try is to to copy your library folder and try to set up a fresh kodi 18.9 with Bingie Mod and paste it in the fresh install. Good luck I'm guessing there are too many incompatibilities to do either of these things without problems however. Might be best to start over completely and opt out of the Beta testing program and turn off automatic updates in Google play if you are using android until there is is a working version of the Bingie Mod for kodi 19.  

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.xbmc.kodi/
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-03, 13:22)HugoL Wrote: Updating now but there may will be another update as Achilles is working on some other stuff too.

• Added Snow animations for homescreen. Found under Seasons Greetings in Homescreen Layout.
  • Brought back the Fixed frame.  Do not select if you have multiple widget styles as it will not work properly.  Found under Widgets in Homescreen layout.
  • Improved Spotlight corner image diffuse mask (hides the left edge a little better)
  • Added option for a New spotlight corner image. This is similar to Achilles previous spotlight corner where you a get a nice big centre focus on the fanart. Don’t select if you prefer the whole fanart image fitting the spotlight. Found under spotlight options in Homescreen layout.
  • Added back and tidied up the original font for foreign language support or if you just want to mix it up. Looks pretty good now! Found under the interface settings labelled as “Original”.
  • Option for either red or white sublabel icons (top250/Director icon) on Spotlight Content and also home/bingie library views. Found under their respective parent settings in Homescreen layout.
  • Fixed the red circle details icon not showing in Bingie library poster view intermittently
  • Fixed intermittent problem with top250 sublabel icon incorrectly displaying in Bingie TV library
  • Improved diffuse behind Netflix logo on Home for better widget visibility behind the logo.
  • Changed the logos for RT/IMDB/TVDB details row. Also added a white logo version setting under the parent setting. Found under Details Options in Homescreen Layout.
  • Added New Footers for Home and Library Bingie views which now includes Rotten Tomatoes Fresh certification, Oscar Wins and Rotten Tomatoes Audience. IMPORTANT NOTE: RT Audience has it’s own toggle setting. Technically, it’s just a default database rating. Only enable it if you have set or intend to set RT Audience as your default database rating for movies (normally done with Universal Media Scraper) and all your movies have been scraped with Audience as the default rating.
  • New footers include a color option, a white logo option and text only option – Found under Footers in Homescreen Layout.
  • Added a new Plot & Critics footer that that also includes votes.  Please note: The RT Audience rating here does not require it to be the default rating.  It does however require that you have you this info scraped since this info is not available via skinhelper! A couple of methods I am aware of: UMS scraper or even simpler, Metadata Editor addon. The latter can quickly update all your ratings & votes.

New color footer with larger spotlight corner Image Option vs Current corner image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Ratings & Votes Footers
ImageImage

Sweet looking forward to trying it out when I get home from work! thanks for the update and the work you put in.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
@HugoL  Thanks for the update. As always you have done a fantastic job. I see that there are new things inserted and that some bugs have been fixed. But you still forgot to fix one. Smile https://ibb.co/sRkHrDX I know it’s not that important but it really irritates me. I would be grateful if you could fix it with some next quick updates. Thanks in advance. Wink
(2020-12-03, 13:22)HugoL Wrote: Updating now but there may will be another update as Achilles is working on some other stuff too.

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ratings & Votes Footers
ImageImage

Great work
This is awesome work; many thanks; in that, my wife and kids can finally use Kodi the way it was intended.

I have searched through many threads on this forum, and I can't seem to resolve 2 issues.
- TMDB ratings are not showing up in the footer (i have double-checked, and I am sure they are selected + in the critically acclaimed widget when TMDB rating shows it is stuck on a rating of 7.0.
- The other issue I'm having is; How do I get the movie title logo to show instead of the text title?

With Thanks
(2020-12-03, 17:37)Tyfoxx Wrote: This is awesome work; many thanks; in that, my wife and kids can finally use Kodi the way it was intended.

I have searched through many threads on this forum, and I can't seem to resolve 2 issues.
- TMDB ratings are not showing up in the footer (i have double-checked, and I am sure they are selected + in the critically acclaimed widget when TMDB rating shows it is stuck on a rating of 7.0.
- The other issue I'm having is; How do I get the movie title logo to show instead of the text title?

With Thanks
I can answer your logo question you need to use Artwork Beef to scrape your clear logos for your library. Look for the Rector stuff repository within the Bingie repository after installing it you can then install Artwork Beef. If you dont have a library and are using addons there is a setting to enable Artwork lookup for addons or something of the sort that needs to be enabled.
@HugoL I noticed that the top250 is not red in the spotlight. Is that how it should be or have you forgotten to change? Also a small suggestion, I think you should slightly increase the icons for ratings and especially for movies studios. Some are too small and poorly visible. If I notice anything else I will report. ;-)
(2020-12-03, 17:37)Tyfoxx Wrote: This is awesome work; many thanks; in that, my wife and kids can finally use Kodi the way it was intended.

With Thanks

Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles?

Regarding missing TMBD, is this the only rating you’re missing? Do you get Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic for example?

Firstly. Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760870

Any ratings that’s are coming from skinhelper (that’s everything that isn’t your default rating) won’t appear in hubs apart from the home hub. I don’t understand why though. The code is there but somethings up I can’t figure out.
(2020-12-03, 18:15)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed that the top250 is not red in the spotlight. Is that how it should be or have you forgotten to change? Also a small suggestion, I think you should slightly increase the icons for ratings and especially for movies studios. Some are too small and poorly visible. If I notice anything else I will report. ;-)

As I mentioned, Top 250 colour options are under their respective parent settings in homescreen layout. One’s in the Spotlight section, the other is in the Details Option section.

The studios are small but it was a design choice to keep the footer closer to the bottom.

Along with the smaller logos the idea was to stop obscuring the fanart or having the footer awkwardly placed in the fanart like the original version.

Because the studio artwork are all different sizes (so there’s no standard size artwork, just standard border) the only way you can align the rest of the footer with the studio logo is by aligning it to the centre of the studio logo, otherwise it looks weird. I’m not happy about that because I really wanted everything aligned to the bottom which it never can be. Keeping the logos smaller creates an illusion that everything is aligned to the bottom.

Larger studios mean the centre height is higher up, meaning the footer is also higher up which I don’t like. I did another version where the studio was moved to the top right of the fanart with the ratings remaining bottom right. But it meant creating a subtle diffuse behind the studio to show clearly in-front of certain fanart so I scrapped it.
(2020-12-03, 18:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 18:15)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed that the top250 is not red in the spotlight. Is that how it should be or have you forgotten to change? Also a small suggestion, I think you should slightly increase the icons for ratings and especially for movies studios. Some are too small and poorly visible. If I notice anything else I will report. ;-)

As I mentioned, Top 250 colour options are under their respective parent settings in homescreen layout. One’s in the Spotlight section, the other is in the Details Option section.

The studios are small but it was a design choice to keep the footer closer to the bottom.

Along with the smaller logos the idea was to stop obscuring the fanart or having the footer awkwardly placed in the fanart like the original version.

Because the studio artwork are all different sizes (so there’s no standard size artwork, just standard border) the only way you can align the rest of the footer with the studio logo is by aligning it to the centre of the studio logo, otherwise it looks weird. I’m not happy about that because I really wanted everything aligned to the bottom which it never can be. Keeping the logos smaller creates an illusion that everything is aligned to the bottom.

Larger studios mean the centre height is higher up, meaning the footer is also higher up which I don’t like. I did another version where the studio was moved to the top right of the fanart with the ratings remaining bottom right. But it meant creating a subtle diffuse behind the studio to show clearly in-front of certain fanart so I scrapped it.

I think you could enlarge all the icons by a couple of pixels and not spoil the look and at the same time to fit all the icons in one row.
What's going on with this? Image Is this something you can fix or is it the way it is?
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0