• 130(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-14, 02:44)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 00:51)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 20:01)HugoL Wrote: Yep. That’s been mentioned many times since OG Bingie 1.3. I’ve never looked into because I doubt I’d solve it and I don’t even have auto trailers enabled.

It was solved Cartman did a pull request to merge the fix into kodi's master but the powers to be denied it even tho it was flawless and caused no errors anywhere that could be found after nightly testing. Nazim if you want to fix this problem you will have to merge the code into a clone of Kodi and make your own APK. Don't ask me how I have no idea.
here I talked about it a while back https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2974425

I’m having an issue of my own now. I’ve lost my IMDB top250 meta for TV shows.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here for movies and tv
Yeah the info dialog on the information dialog page is showing episode info if that's what you mean.
Edit I think that is normal behavior. I think I'm good. Are you having issues with your library or the TMDb helper?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-14, 03:09)cscott1 Wrote: Yeah the info dialog on the information dialog page is showing episode info if that's what you mean.
Edit I think that is normal behavior. I think I'm good. Are you having issues with your library or the TMDb helper?

talking about the sublabel and ratings footers not showing Top 250 tv shows. This is in home and and bingie library views and is affecting both my library and addon.
(2020-12-14, 03:36)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 03:09)cscott1 Wrote: Yeah the info dialog on the information dialog page is showing episode info if that's what you mean.

talking about the sublabel and ratings footers not showing Top 250 tv shows. This is in home and and bingie library views and is affecting both my library and addon.

Oh in that case no I'm unaffected everything has been working well since you helped me fix my issues.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-13, 14:11)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 09:34)Rustdroid Wrote: Hi, love the skin, just had a few questions.

Is there some steps to make the imdb and trakt ratings work? I have trakt installed and connected to my account.

Is there a way to remove the Netflix logo on the bottom right of screen ?

Can I change the exit Netflix to just exit ?

Thanks.
Trakt ratings aren't implemented yet.  It will be in the next update. For IMDB and other ratings check here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760870

Remove Netflix logo in Homescreen Options.

Change power menu label in Configure shortcuts>Customise Power menu.

Thanks for the tips.
There is one more thing I'd like to change but can't find the option to do it.

How do I remove the pop-up that says Rating PG +13 when i play a movie or press play after being paused ?
(2020-12-13, 18:10)nazim12 Wrote: Can Ratings instantly show on widgets ? right now when I scroll movies horizontally then each movie rating come after 10 second but once it appears then it doesn't take time to load but at first it take time how to reduce time?

I have previously asked but could not find on my own  ,  New Footer Ratings icons are small in size compare to default older Ratings icons of Bingie can someone make new Ratings icons size equal to default one ?
Reducing the size of new footer icons not a good idea , kindly keep in mind for next update if possible.

Older Footer Ratings icons
https://i.postimg.cc/DzfJPpJ8/image.png
New Footer Ratings  icons
https://i.postimg.cc/dQhQvccq/image.png

New footer icons are not Polished as well .

The new ones definitely look more polished, imo but yea maybe the size could be a bit bigger, for me it’s not the icon size but the studio logo size I would prefer to be bigger, but if that became bigger aesthetically you’d want the icons to be bigger to match too. Maybe an option for bigger icons on footer?
(2020-12-13, 19:19)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 18:10)nazim12 Wrote: Can Ratings instantly show on widgets ? right now when I scroll movies horizontally then each movie rating come after 10 second but once it appears then it doesn't take time to load but at first it take time how to reduce time?

You can’t.

Is it impossible, or unlikely that an option to cache ratings could be added?
My 250 ratings are also unaffected as of yesterday I will update if I notice any change

Just tested now and it still works
Why Skin Helper widget wont work with Trakt Progress Media but only local contents ?
(2020-12-14, 05:16)mathu204 Wrote:

You can’t.

Yes , we never find delay in fanart image on spotlight area , it always appears instant , why not ratings come instant ?

You can’t.

They are already cached.
(2020-12-14, 09:57)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-13, 19:19)HugoL Wrote: You can’t.

Yes , we never find delay in fanart image on spotlight area , it always appears instant , why not ratings come instant ?

They do come instantly like fanart, as soon as it’s cached, like the fanart.
(2020-12-14, 12:09)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 09:57)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 05:16)mathu204 Wrote: Is it impossible, or unlikely that an option to cache ratings could be added?

What would be the reason they do not appear instant for some users? where are their simplecache database located is it local or does it have to go across a network? is it possible that may be the bottleneck? If a user has their media and addon folders on a home server would there be a delay? if their simplecache is is on some hard drive somewhere and the the Library database is local would that explain the difference in the the times the meta appears? everything of mine is local and I have no delays IDK just brainstorming the issue.
(2020-12-14, 14:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 12:09)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 09:57)nazim12 Wrote: Yes , we never find delay in fanart image on spotlight area , it always appears instant , why not ratings come instant ?

What would be the reason they do not appear instant for some users? where are their simplecache database located is it local or does it have to go across a network? is it possible that may be the bottleneck? If a user has their media and addon folders on a home server would there be a delay? if their simplecache is is on some hard drive somewhere and the the Library database is local would that explain the difference in the the times the meta appears? everything of mine is local and I have no delays IDK just brainstorming the issue.

That could explain it I guess,  my db's are local so that's all I've experienced. I just deleted my simple cache again and the ratings are near instant pre cache. 

Unfortunately, that didn't fix my top250 TV show meta. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to have to follow my own advice and start completely fresh. And I have an even worse feeling that it's still not going to work for some reason.
(2020-12-14, 14:16)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 14:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 12:09)HugoL Wrote: They do come instantly like fanart, as soon as it’s cached, like the fanart.

That could explain it I guess,  my db's are local so that's all I've experienced. I just deleted my simple cache again and the ratings are near instant pre cache. 

Unfortunately, that didn't fix my top250 TV show meta. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to have to follow my own advice and start completely fresh. And I have an even worse feeling that it's still not going to work for some reason.
Yeah it sucks for sure. Im still trying to replicate my old build. I made a widget on both my laptop and on my shield with all titles in alphabetical order so I can go through one by one and compare them to get my artwork back its taken several hours just to get to the titles that start with the letter L lol and that's just my Tv shows ill do the same for movies when done. Surely you have tried a backup?
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0