• 131(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-14, 03:02)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 02:44)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 00:51)cscott1 Wrote: It was solved Cartman did a pull request to merge the fix into kodi's master but the powers to be denied it even tho it was flawless and caused no errors anywhere that could be found after nightly testing. Nazim if you want to fix this problem you will have to merge the code into a clone of Kodi and make your own APK. Don't ask me how I have no idea.
here I talked about it a while back https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2974425

I’m having an issue of my own now. I’ve lost my IMDB top250 meta for TV shows.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here for movies and tv

For movies too? That’s weird. When did you notice the problem?
(2020-12-14, 20:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 03:02)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 02:44)HugoL Wrote: I’m having an issue of my own now. I’ve lost my IMDB top250 meta for TV shows.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here for movies and tv

Following your guys about comment about top 250 not appearing, I clear the simplecache and reload the skin.  Ugh.  Got every rating except for that.  IMDB show but not Top 250.  Restore the from backup. Good find about the issue.
(2020-12-14, 22:34)minhgi Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 20:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 03:02)trkselim Wrote: Same here for movies and tv

Following your guys about comment about top 250 not appearing, I clear the simplecache and reload the skin.  Ugh.  Got every rating except for that.  IMDB show but not Top 250.  Restore the from backup. Good find about the issue.

I think top250 were need to enabled while scraping in universal movie scraper other wise it won't display.
(2020-12-14, 23:16)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 22:34)minhgi Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 20:37)HugoL Wrote: For movies too? That’s weird. When did you notice the problem?

I think top250 were need to enabled while scraping in universal movie scraper other wise it won't display.

That’s for movies. Top250 for tv shows come from Skin Helper. It’s not scraped by Kodi scrapers.
(2020-12-15, 00:53)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 23:16)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-14, 22:34)minhgi Wrote: Following your guys about comment about top 250 not appearing, I clear the simplecache and reload the skin.  Ugh.  Got every rating except for that.  IMDB show but not Top 250.  Restore the from backup. Good find about the issue.

That’s for movies. Top250 for tv shows come from Skin Helper. It’s not scraped by Kodi scrapers.

OK, one more thing can skin helper associate with trakt account to show watched or watching or progress media?
Is there a way to stop the movie rating coming up when I press play. It says Rated PG or Rated R. It also dulls the screen, that's what I don't like about it.
(2020-12-17, 12:30)Rustdroid Wrote: Is there a way to stop the movie rating coming up when I press play. It says Rated PG or Rated R. It also dulls the screen, that's what I don't like about it.

Yeah, that’s quite annoying. I’ve remove the diffuse image behind it. It may however make the MPAA certification text harder to read depending on the background.

I’ve also added certification logo for users of the UK certification logos. I can’t update yet though because I’m in the middle of a few other edits too.
So working on my build and I deleted my simplecach and I lost my top 250 tv show meta skin helper widget and all. Luckily I was able to restore the deleted .db file and it fixed the issue. Looks like Nazims outline is is the only way to get all your meta after a simplecach delete so don't do it unless you want to rescrape everything.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-17, 17:18)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-17, 12:30)Rustdroid Wrote: Is there a way to stop the movie rating coming up when I press play. It says Rated PG or Rated R. It also dulls the screen, that's what I don't like about it.

Yeah, that’s quite annoying. I’ve remove the diffuse image behind it. It may however make the MPAA certification text harder to read depending on the background.

I’ve also added certification logo for users of the UK certification logos. I can’t update yet though because I’m in the middle of a few other edits too.

Is there a way for me to delete the image behind it to stop the dull affect ?
It would be good to have a option in the future to turn that rating off completely or just do it once at start of movie.

I'm not that experienced with this skin but have it setup good now. That's only thing I'd like to change.
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 11:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 06:23)mathu204 Wrote: My movie progress works but none of my episodes progress I’ve been goin back and forth on the GitHub but so for nothing. The episodes watched statuses update, but no playback progress, Idec if it’s off by a few minutes or so but none of my progress gets updated

Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .
ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?
Edit : Progress percentage  not working , its showing 0% to all at least for me and red bar not working as well. Even Red bar on Continuous watching episode not showing on spotlight area Under Clear Logo.
(2020-12-18, 08:44)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 11:45)nazim12 Wrote: Yes Bingie default playlist " In progress TV Shows " wont work for Library items  , but  Skin helper Playlists "In progress TV Shows or continued watching episodes " which is directly linked with Trakt live ( Very Slow) work for TV Shows & Episodes .
ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?
Edit : Progress percentage  not working , its showing 0% to all at least for me and red bar not working as well. Even Red bar on Continuous watching episode not showing on spotlight area Under Clear Logo.

This issue exists for a long time now. This is the only issue that annoys me and wasnt able to fix it.
(2020-12-18, 20:59)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 08:44)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-10, 21:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: ok sorry I don't use anything but local media. So does in progress TV show, and Movies show in progress percentage?

This issue exists for a long time now. This is the only issue that annoys me and wasnt able to fix it.

Do you have this with library content bc for me it wasn’t a bug more just that bingie doesn’t support addon content as much as library, as well as the fact that addons use their own resume points rather than Kodi library ones where Bingie sets and draws from. Once I switched to library integration it was all smooth sailing.
(2020-12-17, 17:30)cscott1 Wrote: So working on my build and I deleted my simplecach and I lost my top 250 tv show meta skin helper widget and all. Luckily I was able to restore the deleted .db file and it fixed the issue. Looks like Nazims outline is is the only way to get all your meta after a simplecach delete so don't do it unless you want to rescrape everything.

What was Nazims fix?
(2020-12-18, 23:23)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-17, 17:30)cscott1 Wrote: So working on my build and I deleted my simplecach and I lost my top 250 tv show meta skin helper widget and all. Luckily I was able to restore the deleted .db file and it fixed the issue. Looks like Nazims outline is is the only way to get all your meta after a simplecach delete so don't do it unless you want to rescrape everything.

What was Nazims fix?

He restored the simplecache database with the working top 250.
(2020-12-18, 23:23)mathu204 Wrote:

What was Nazims fix?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994648
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0