• 137(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-29, 08:17)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 07:56)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 02:37)HugoL Wrote: Looks nice! I can’t tell what spotlight diffuse mask you’re using but you should try the original one (if you’re not already using it) as it should help increase the black space. Your plot text seems to run off significantly into the fanart making it unreadable.

Search for new_bingie_Spotlight_diffuse1.png in includesbingie and remove the “1” so it now says “new_bingie_Spotlight_diffuse.png”

Either that or maybe just make the fanart a little smaller.
Thanks I gust try new_bingie_Spotlight_diffuse.png
It’s looks better
Did you edit the skin yourself to get the spotlight to look liek that? or was there an update i missed?
I edit the skin my self

IncludesAnimations.xml line 193

<!-- unfocused widget fade on bingie layout -->
<include name="BingieUnfocusedWidgetFade">
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="55" time="100" condition="Control.HasFocus(1508)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
hello, great skin. i would like to change the animation time of change beetween director/genres/actors red circles under plot.

could someone help what changes need to make to code? i have search for a lot hours, but i cant find this.

thanks a lot!!!
(2020-12-29, 11:45)georgew21 Wrote: hello, great skin. i would like to change the animation time of change beetween director/genres/actors red circles under plot.

could someone help what changes need to make to code? i have search for a lot hours, but i cant find this.

thanks a lot!!!

sorry for second post. i want to clarify that i want to make the change of director/genre/actros infos  quicker, for example every 2-3 seconds, because now they delay a lot for me to change. i hope to be clear.
(2020-12-29, 14:03)georgew21 Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 11:45)georgew21 Wrote: hello, great skin. i would like to change the animation time of change beetween director/genres/actors red circles under plot.

thanks a lot!!!

sorry for second post. i want to clarify that i want to make the change of director/genre/actros infos  quicker, for example every 2-3 seconds, because now they delay a lot for me to change. i hope to be clear.
Yeah that is not a skin settings option it is something that would have to be changed in the xmls. HugoL has mentioned looking into that a while back. I agree the rotation seems a bit slow if you were wanting to read all that information for a particular show or movie from the homescreen.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-29, 14:10)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 14:03)georgew21 Wrote:

thanks a lot!!!

Yeah that is not a skin settings option it is something that would have to be changed in the xmls. HugoL has mentioned looking into that a while back. I agree the rotation seems a bit slow if you were wanting to read all that information for a particular show or movie from the homescreen.

oh yes, i looked carfefulle on xml files to detect this, but i didn't find as i don't know programming. i hope to someone know how to change this on xml files

thanks a lot!!!
This isn't an animation.  It's a list of variable conditions to make the "more details" section appear random. 

You can find the variable in includesbingie.xml by searching for this line

xml:
<variable name="BingieMoreDetails">

Whatever conditions you change here you should also change in the accompanying "BingieMoreDetailsImage" variable which is found directly below the "bingiemoredetails" variable. 

I'm actually in the process of reworking this whole section though, the idea being to make it appear more dynamic and extend the information provided.

Extended genre details to make it appear more as Netflix categories style rather than just the current "genre/genre/genre"  (There's also a sneak-peek on a new critics + count/votes footer I'm working on here)

More info section displaying Rotten Tomatoes critic consensus.

More details section constructing a nice organic looking paragraph with title, Network (if applicable), condensed genre, creator/director followed by any awards.
Maybe you all overread my last post..?

Is there any way to get the options for the music OSD back?
I would like to start in full screen mode and get rid of the fallback background.

Any idead, anyone?
(2020-12-29, 15:58)HugoL Wrote:

thanks a lot!!!
This isn't an animation.  It's a list of variable conditions to make the "more details" section appear random. 

xml:

Whatever conditions you change here you should also change in the accompanying "BingieMoreDetailsImage" variable which is found directly below the "bingiemoredetails" variable. 

I'm actually in the process of reworking this whole section though, the idea being to make it appear more dynamic and extend the information provided.

Extended genre details to make it appear more as Netflix categories style rather than just the current "genre/genre/genre"  (There's also a sneak-peek on a new critics + count/votes footer I'm working on here)

More details section constructing a nice organic looking paragraph with title, Network (if applicable), condensed genre, creator/director followed by any awards.

it's interesting and nice your idea to improve this! as for the rotation time, i changed the values of System.Time(ss),30 etc to small numbers, but it isn't corrent.

could you please explain me, what changes need to do to rotate the info every 2 seconds? thank you very mucj

thanks a lot!!!

xml:

Those new footers do look nice, I dont mean to sound picky lol bc I said the previous ones were just a bit too small. I think you could make these a bit smaller, lol. But great work as always!
(2020-12-28, 03:25)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 04:55)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-25, 15:09)cscott1 Wrote: Is it showing the correct episode information and just skipping ahead or is it playing the wrong episode for the information listed? I have the latter sometimes but it's not a skin related issue sometimes there will be a special or a two part episode that the streaming addon will have listed improperly. I watched a whole season of a show where the I was always an episode ahead of what it was listed it eventually righted itself.
So lets say I am on 1x02 of a show. I click play on it and back out real quick without it even playing bc i realized i dont want to watch this show. When I back out the widget Continue Watching on my home will show 1x03 instead of 1x02 now instead even though there is no progress on 1x02, and it is not watched, not sure if its skin related or not but i assume Kodi thinks that I played 1x02 or somehting and shows 1x03. If i press it and play it it will play 1x03 (the correct one for what it shows; but it shows the wrong episode which is the problem). If i go into More Episodes below it will correctly show I have no progress on 1x02, but the widget will always show 1x03 as my current episode even though it knows its not the right one bc going into More Episodes shows it correctly. 

So far the only way to fix this is Marking 1x02, and 1x03 watched, then marking both as unwatched and then going back to the home screen in which it will update to 1x02.
Or by going into More Episodes, playing 1x02 part way enough to leave a playback progress in which when I go back it will show x% 1x02 correctly.
Glad you got it working Nazim no prob, now I have some questions for you nice folk at Titan Bingie Mod lol. Numbered and an imgur link to reference.

1. This is just continuing off the quoted thread above the first two images are just 2 pictures of it if i didnt explain it well enough. Wrong episode sometimes shows on Next episodes widget.

2. Im Not sure if this is meant to work this way, and if it is maybe you would consider changing it. So in the in progress episodes, it shows a red progress bar to visualize where you are in the episode. This bar does not show up for Movies in the main view. When i press info and it shows resume the bar is there so it is not like it isn't there or is it not possible to create. If there is a reason you dont add this why not? Is it cause its not like this in Netfilx, or cause there is a limitation of some sort? I do think that putting the bar for movies too would be nice as it makes for a more constant experience.

3. I dont encounter often but I added the movie Taken to my library and it said New episodes rather than New. Is the function to say "New" for movies that are recently added possible or there? It may just be a one off bug bc i added a show called Taken to my library at the same time too but just raising this. Not that serious but yea.

4. Some shows have names for seasons like DBZ, Naruto, or Archer, etc. The problem I have with this though is when I go into Bingie Episodes view, the seasons on the left are incorrectly ordered, I think it goes alphabetically which messes up the whole order. So far my only way to solve this is to switch to TVDB scraper, but as many of you know unfortunately TVDB may be switching to paid soon. Do u think u can make it so Bingie Episode view orders season by release date or something else instead to make it more accurate? Also the folders in my library are named Seasons 1 thru 9, the information provider is what gave the seasons these names.

5. Lastly, in the last image you can see there is a movie with only an iMDB, and TMDB rating. With RT Audience set as the default there is no "x% liked" status on the details row, can you consider making it so when the default rating is not available that it fallbacks to any of the other ratings that are available? In this case of the image, IMDB or TMDB.

https://imgur.com/a/CaWaJcE
Bump on this, any thoughts @HugoL ?

Also have a new suggestion, I was messing around with my other Auramod build that I know really just use for testing before importing stuff into Titan Bingie, but I noticed that instead of TBM where all the episode counts (or remaining episodes to watch) are on the corner of the posters. Auramod shows them only on the one you are highlighting which i think is better Bc you can see the posters and stuff a lot better when its not on all of them, IMO. 

https://imgur.com/a/2I0hZSk

What do u think?

thanks a lot!!!

xml:

Bravo to the work done here looking forward to the next update.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-30, 11:31)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 03:25)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 04:55)mathu204 Wrote: So lets say I am on 1x02 of a show. I click play on it and back out real quick without it even playing bc i realized i dont want to watch this show. When I back out the widget Continue Watching on my home will show 1x03 instead of 1x02 now instead even though there is no progress on 1x02, and it is not watched, not sure if its skin related or not but i assume Kodi thinks that I played 1x02 or somehting and shows 1x03. If i press it and play it it will play 1x03 (the correct one for what it shows; but it shows the wrong episode which is the problem). If i go into More Episodes below it will correctly show I have no progress on 1x02, but the widget will always show 1x03 as my current episode even though it knows its not the right one bc going into More Episodes shows it correctly. 

So far the only way to fix this is Marking 1x02, and 1x03 watched, then marking both as unwatched and then going back to the home screen in which it will update to 1x02.
Or by going into More Episodes, playing 1x02 part way enough to leave a playback progress in which when I go back it will show x% 1x02 correctly.
Glad you got it working Nazim no prob, now I have some questions for you nice folk at Titan Bingie Mod lol. Numbered and an imgur link to reference.

1. This is just continuing off the quoted thread above the first two images are just 2 pictures of it if i didnt explain it well enough. Wrong episode sometimes shows on Next episodes widget.

2. Im Not sure if this is meant to work this way, and if it is maybe you would consider changing it. So in the in progress episodes, it shows a red progress bar to visualize where you are in the episode. This bar does not show up for Movies in the main view. When i press info and it shows resume the bar is there so it is not like it isn't there or is it not possible to create. If there is a reason you dont add this why not? Is it cause its not like this in Netfilx, or cause there is a limitation of some sort? I do think that putting the bar for movies too would be nice as it makes for a more constant experience.

3. I dont encounter often but I added the movie Taken to my library and it said New episodes rather than New. Is the function to say "New" for movies that are recently added possible or there? It may just be a one off bug bc i added a show called Taken to my library at the same time too but just raising this. Not that serious but yea.

4. Some shows have names for seasons like DBZ, Naruto, or Archer, etc. The problem I have with this though is when I go into Bingie Episodes view, the seasons on the left are incorrectly ordered, I think it goes alphabetically which messes up the whole order. So far my only way to solve this is to switch to TVDB scraper, but as many of you know unfortunately TVDB may be switching to paid soon. Do u think u can make it so Bingie Episode view orders season by release date or something else instead to make it more accurate? Also the folders in my library are named Seasons 1 thru 9, the information provider is what gave the seasons these names.

5. Lastly, in the last image you can see there is a movie with only an iMDB, and TMDB rating. With RT Audience set as the default there is no "x% liked" status on the details row, can you consider making it so when the default rating is not available that it fallbacks to any of the other ratings that are available? In this case of the image, IMDB or TMDB.

https://imgur.com/a/CaWaJcE
Bump on this, any thoughts @HugoL ?

Also have a new suggestion, I was messing around with my other Auramod build that I know really just use for testing before importing stuff into Titan Bingie, but I noticed that instead of TBM where all the episode counts (or remaining episodes to watch) are on the corner of the posters. Auramod shows them only on the one you are highlighting which i think is better Bc you can see the posters and stuff a lot better when its not on all of them, IMO. 

https://imgur.com/a/2I0hZSk

What do u think?
1.  No idea about wrong episodes showing up on Next Episodes widget I'm afraid.
2. Achilles tried to add movies to the Continue Watching widget in order to get the progress bar for them.  It worked for him, didn't work for me. Maybe something to do with using .strm files but I'm not sure.
3. There's no "New" poster tag for movies, only episodes.  I don't think there needs to be a new tag on posters for movies. Taken is also a TV series, maybe you got confused and saw the new episode tag for the Taken TV series or maybe it's the film but the info  was scraped incorrectly as a TV show.
4. No idea, never seen this.  None of my seasons have names. Pretty sure you got an answer for this already, something related to your addon.
5. Probably possible, but wouldn't be high on my list.  If you want to guarantee a default rating, best to switch your default rating to IMDB or TMDB. With the new footers that utilise TMDB helper, you won't need to set RT audience as default anyway.

As to your suggestion, that's a good idea. I've never liked or use the poster tags (apart from New Episodes) but if they're just on focus it would be much better.
(2020-12-30, 11:28)mathu204 Wrote:

thanks a lot!!!

xml:

Those new footers do look nice, I dont mean to sound picky lol bc I said the previous ones were just a bit too small. I think you could make these a bit smaller, lol. But great work as always!

The main large icon footer is not set in stone, it's not even finished. Happy to adjust the sizes, it's not for my use anyway.  I'm using the votes and ratings footer in the top picture which I probably won't change. It' will only display 3 ratings for movies (IMDB, RT and RT Audience) and 1 rating for TV shows (IMDB) so the size is about right to me in order to display both rating and votes.  Everything else will show in video dialogue with this footer.
(2020-12-30, 13:20)cscott1 Wrote:

thanks a lot!!!

xml:

Thanks, but I'm not sure when that's going to be.  I'm having an issue where I keep losing IMDB top250 for TV shows and I wonder if it's something to do with the tmdb helper integration. I had to do a fresh install to fix the problem last time and it's happened again!  That's info I don't want to keep losing and I'm sure others don't too.
(2020-12-30, 13:44)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 13:20)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 15:58)HugoL Wrote: This isn't an animation.  It's a list of variable conditions to make the "more details" section appear random. 

xml:

Thanks, but I'm not sure when that's going to be.  I'm having an issue where I keep losing IMDB top250 for TV shows and I wonder if it's something to do with the tmdb helper integration. I had to do a fresh install to fix the problem last time and it's happened again!  That's info I don't want to keep losing and I'm sure others don't too.

Yeah its no fun to start from scratch for sure. I just the other day finished completely rebuilding my setup and am happy I now have the top 250 tv shows. Somehow I dont have all the the RT and MC showing in the footer for my movies but am afraid to mess with anything in fear of losing the top 250 tv shows. I'm a Netflix purest tho so I disabled to the ratings in the footer no offense to the work you put into them but I like the cleaner look and if I really want to see them the extended info page is where I like to see them.  I wish I could be more help
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0