• 139(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-31, 21:26)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Would it be possible to re-activate the option to have different widget types that was previously available in the original Titan mod ? I prefer the customisation of having poster / landscape and square as options rather than the one option throughout

Cheers

Disable fixed focus and fixed frame and you can chose widget layouts individually.
I’ll try that 👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks and happy new year

(2020-12-31, 21:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 21:26)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Would it be possible to re-activate the option to have different widget types that was previously available in the original Titan mod ? I prefer the customisation of having poster / landscape and square as options rather than the one option throughout

Cheers

Disable fixed focus and fixed frame and you can chose widget layouts individually.
(2020-12-31, 21:39)sasquatchjaques Wrote: I’ll try that 👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks and happy new year

(2020-12-31, 21:37)HugoL Wrote:

Cheers

No problem, happy New Year!
(2020-12-31, 11:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 11:09)ascaaear Wrote: I been using the Titan Bingie theme for some weeks now, and recently updated to this Mod 1.0.9., and I absolutely love it. However, in the regular 1.0.3 version the tagline (from movies) were sitting nicely between the clearlogo/title and the plot text. But in this new Mod, it disappeared. It was visible in "media library views" and I believe also in the Spotlight section on the Home screen.
I been trying to figure out if there is a way to toggle it back on in settings, but I havent succeeded finding a solution.

So my question is. Is it possible to get it back, and how would I do it? Is it possible to simply edit a template file?

I am adding screenshots below of my Homescreen and Media library views.

https://i.postimg.cc/DfHKkL5s/screenshot001.png
https://i.postimg.cc/7h3vnQ7k/screenshot000.png
It was removed.  More often than not, the tagline was truncated to fit, depending on where you scraped the tagline from.

However, if you want it, search for the following in includesbingie.xml

<variable name="BingieSublabel">

and replace the first value condition directly underneath it with the following line

xml:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)">$INFO[ListItem.TagLine]</value>

@"mathu204" Probably of interest to you too, I seem to remember you wanting something to always appear as a sublabel.

If I put this in there would it replace the top150 IMDB and Watch Season 1 Now? If i put this I would only want this to appear when none of the options are available
(2021-01-01, 02:59)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 11:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 11:09)ascaaear Wrote: I been using the Titan Bingie theme for some weeks now, and recently updated to this Mod 1.0.9., and I absolutely love it. However, in the regular 1.0.3 version the tagline (from movies) were sitting nicely between the clearlogo/title and the plot text. But in this new Mod, it disappeared. It was visible in "media library views" and I believe also in the Spotlight section on the Home screen.
I been trying to figure out if there is a way to toggle it back on in settings, but I havent succeeded finding a solution.

So my question is. Is it possible to get it back, and how would I do it? Is it possible to simply edit a template file?

I am adding screenshots below of my Homescreen and Media library views.

https://i.postimg.cc/DfHKkL5s/screenshot001.png
https://i.postimg.cc/7h3vnQ7k/screenshot000.png
It was removed.  More often than not, the tagline was truncated to fit, depending on where you scraped the tagline from.

and replace the first value condition directly underneath it with the following line

xml:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)">$INFO[ListItem.TagLine]</value>

@"mathu204" Probably of interest to you too, I seem to remember you wanting something to always appear as a sublabel.

If I put this in there would it replace the top150 IMDB and Watch Season 1 Now? If i put this I would only want this to appear when none of the options are available

Top 250 takes priority. Taglines are only for films as far as I can remember so it wouldn’t replace Watch season x x sublabel.
(2021-01-01, 03:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-01, 02:59)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 11:49)HugoL Wrote: It was removed.  More often than not, the tagline was truncated to fit, depending on where you scraped the tagline from.

xml:

Top 250 takes priority. Taglines are only for films as far as I can remember so it wouldn’t replace Watch season x x sublabel.
Thank you, and happy new years to everyone here!
happy new year and hope to have health ths year.

I noticed also that although on widgets of home screen, if I go to info details (I use bingie info and no extended) , I can see actors, on media library if I go to info details I cannot see the actors (the option is enabled in settings).

I cannot understand why there are these problems in media library only and how fix this.

has any face any similar problem?

(2020-12-31, 20:35)georgew21 Wrote: i have a serious problem, on android box, suddenly on bingieview for library items, i don't see the duration of film under the title (i see as normal imdb rating, year)
on the other side, on home widgets, i can see normally the duration.

if a change to other view, i can see as normal the duration of film, so it's a known attribute of the items. i have searched on settings and i have cleared cache etc, restared etc but no solution.

how to solve this problem?

thanks for any help.
Happy New Year to everyone.
@HugoL @AchillesPunks I have really good news. The latest version of tmdb helper includes all metadata (movie duration, mpaa, fanarts ...). I think now the implementation of tmdb helper in tbm will be even easier. Now it works great and I guess it will be even better.
In some rare places, clearlog is missing, raitings not showing... For example poster row view, poster shift... but only on tv shows, not on movies.
It appeared in some places, such as here only in the first season.
In general, I think it needs to be fixed some views. Poster shift missing background and there is an option to turn off the background. In same view mirror effect give other poster... But in any case, I think everything is slowly going in the right direction. Just keep going guys in the new year still such a good job. All the best guys in 2021. :-)
(2021-01-01, 16:05)matke Wrote: Happy New Year to everyone.
@HugoL @AchillesPunks I have really good news. The latest version of tmdb helper includes all metadata (movie duration, mpaa, fanarts ...). I think now the implementation of tmdb helper in tbm will be even easier. Now it works great and I guess it will be even better.
In some rare places, clearlog is missing, raitings not showing... For example poster row view, poster shift... but only on tv shows, not on movies.
It appeared in some places, such as here only in the first season.
In general, I think it needs to be fixed some views. Poster shift missing background and there is an option to turn off the background. In same view mirror effect give other poster... But in any case, I think everything is slowly going in the right direction. Just keep going guys in the new year still such a good job. All the best guys in 2021. :-)

Thanks for the heads up! Is there any documentation or discussion on the new release ?
@HugoL Only our discussion on github. Based on my request, our friend jurialmunkey did this. There are some more announcements for improvements. It also speeds up content loading time. There are really a lot improvements. Download the latest version from githuba.
F**k!!! I just lost the top 250 tv show meta. It was there last night and it's just gone today on both my TV and my laptop. The tv build is just copied from my laptop so it has to be something like a hard limit that each user has for how many requests can be made for that info or something of the sort.

Edit*** after a reboot of both systems it's back confused but relieved.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
@HugoL I noticed a couple of bugs. First, sometimes in the library or addon missing movie run time. When I delete kodi cache, it returns to its place. Secondly when I turn on the UK mpaa will not always show me a circle with a rating it remains the default mpaa, rating pg or some other. I also noticed when I watch a movie and I use tmdb helper, in tmdbh it shows me the progress or that I watched a movie but not in the widget. But that I think is up to the integration of tmdbh into tbm or I am wrong?
(2021-01-01, 23:37)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed a couple of bugs. First, sometimes in the library or addon missing movie run time. When I delete kodi cache, it returns to its place. Secondly when I turn on the UK mpaa will not always show me a circle with a rating it remains the default mpaa, rating pg or some other. I also noticed when I watch a movie and I use tmdb helper, in tmdbh it shows me the progress or that I watched a movie but not in the widget. But that I think is up to the integration of tmdbh into tbm or I am wrong?

1. Not sure what causes this bug. Library bingie view does sometimes miss run times but a restart tends to help. 
2. Regarding UK age cert. icons, in TMDB helper settings, remove the MPAA prefix. Just bare in mind, any title that's already been cached would still not show the UK icons.  You'd need to refresh them individually. 
3. I don't think so.  Probably related to your addon player.
(2021-01-01, 16:52)matke Wrote: @HugoL Only our discussion on github. Based on my request, our friend jurialmunkey did this. There are some more announcements for improvements. It also speeds up content loading time. There are really a lot improvements. Download the latest version from githuba.

Just tried it and it's working, thanks!
(2021-01-02, 02:43)HugoL Wrote:
(2021-01-01, 23:37)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed a couple of bugs. First, sometimes in the library or addon missing movie run time. When I delete kodi cache, it returns to its place. Secondly when I turn on the UK mpaa will not always show me a circle with a rating it remains the default mpaa, rating pg or some other. I also noticed when I watch a movie and I use tmdb helper, in tmdbh it shows me the progress or that I watched a movie but not in the widget. But that I think is up to the integration of tmdbh into tbm or I am wrong?

1. Not sure what causes this bug. Library bingie view does sometimes miss run times but a restart tends to help. 
2. Regarding UK age cert. icons, in TMDB helper settings, remove the MPAA prefix. Just bare in mind, any title that's already been cached would still not show the UK icons.  You'd need to refresh them individually. 
3. I don't think so.  Probably related to your addon player.
Download the Trakt addon to sync watched statuses for problem 3.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0