• 144(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-12, 23:51)music59940 Wrote: Bonjour

J'ai remarqué un bug lors de la lecture des bande-annonce automatique.
Lorsque je vais sur un film la bande annonce ce lance sans problème, mais quand je sélectionne la vidéo qui se trouve à coté la bande annonce ce lance pas.
Une chose que j'ai remarqué c'est quand je sélectionne 2 film à coté la bande annonce se lance bien.
C'est juste que un seule décalage droit ou gauche, la bande annonce se lance pas

Avez vous le même problème

merci pour votre réponse  

oh un francais, ca fait plaisir  Laugh
(2021-01-13, 06:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 06:28)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 05:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: is it an xml change if so would u mind sharing it?
It is but I'm at work till 6am. I can send it to you tomorrow. Just send me your email address
[/, yes whenever no rush. Thank you in advance Big Grin
I haven't forgotten. I woke up late. I'll send later

No problem at all, much appreciated and it’s no rush!! Question though is your library physical media or .strms? Bc I remember Hugo saying something about how the progress worked for you but not for him
(2021-01-13, 10:57)shkop Wrote:

Lorsque je vais sur un film la bande annonce ce lance sans problème, mais quand je sélectionne la vidéo qui se trouve à coté la bande annonce ce lance pas.
Une chose que j'ai remarqué c'est quand je sélectionne 2 film à coté la bande annonce se lance bien.
C'est juste que un seule décalage droit ou gauche, la bande annonce se lance pas

merci pour votre réponse  

merci pour votre réponse  

merci pour votre réponse  

[font][font]Salut

oui je pensé être le seule
Utilise tu ce skin et as tu ceux problème
moi j'ai ce problème sur mon pc et sur ma shield nvidia

merci pour ta réponse[/font][/font]
"4K Ultra HD " Logo appears only when ratings doesn't load in full but when ratings load fully it changed to " Released " ,how to set it on 4K Ultra HD logo permanently ?
(2021-01-10, 06:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-09, 22:01)Slipx Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 12:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: Some new Icons for the new footer not as polished as HugoL

ImageImage

Looks great. Please share the xml. Thanks
Sorry I will post it on here in a little bit

Not sure if I missed this. I’ll drop you a PM
(2021-01-10, 15:40)mathu204 Wrote: Hi I got a few questions with an imgur link again! Hope everyones doing well.

1- Hugo, you or Acchiles told me that you could not get TMDB, TVDB and IMDB ratings all together as TVDB scraper only scrapes for Tvdb and IMDb, or was it something about the skin helper service? Anyways ive started to make custom NFOs and i noticed i have an option to add TVDB, TMDB and IMDB ratings altogether. If I do this am I correct to assume Kodi/Titan Bingie Mod will read these and display them? Granted I think this one is probably gonna be moot anyway bc u guys are working on TMDBHelper integration.

2- I linked images to the problem I get where sometimes shows that I have long finished suddenly appear back in my continue watching, and it has the "watched" symbol on them so Kodi/TBM seems to recognize these episodes have been watched. I think this also relates to my problem of when the wrong episode (one ahead) is sometimes shown in the continue watching widget. 

I get the latter problem more often the watched episodes showing up rarely happens and when it does I just go into my library and mark the show as unwatched then watched again and wait for it to refresh. Since Kodi seems to know that the episodes in the first problem are watched (shows the symbol) and also knows the correct episode im on in the latter (by going into more episodes it shows the right episodes), is there a way TBM or a Kodi command can force refresh the widgets and re-read watched statuses or something?

3- In Bingie Episodes view can u guys consider making the text cut off for season titles longer? there is a lot of unused space as in the image below where the titles Book One: Water and Book Three: Fire are cut off when the space can be used. I feel it could be made much longer, or is there a parameter I could edit myself?

https://imgur.com/a/CQ9GBZb

Regarding Number 2, I installed this version of Skin Helper service widgets from here https://github.com/chris-reeves/script.s...r.widgets/, it says on the github it made a fix for next episode listing and it fixed it. So far Im using this but would u guys consider porting this fix into your version of skin helper?
(2021-01-13, 21:29)Slipx Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 06:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-09, 22:01)Slipx Wrote: Looks great. Please share the xml. Thanks
Sorry I will post it on here in a little bit

Not sure if I missed this. I’ll drop you a PM
Email has been sent
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-13, 22:13)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 15:40)mathu204 Wrote: Hi I got a few questions with an imgur link again! Hope everyones doing well.

1- Hugo, you or Acchiles told me that you could not get TMDB, TVDB and IMDB ratings all together as TVDB scraper only scrapes for Tvdb and IMDb, or was it something about the skin helper service? Anyways ive started to make custom NFOs and i noticed i have an option to add TVDB, TMDB and IMDB ratings altogether. If I do this am I correct to assume Kodi/Titan Bingie Mod will read these and display them? Granted I think this one is probably gonna be moot anyway bc u guys are working on TMDBHelper integration.

2- I linked images to the problem I get where sometimes shows that I have long finished suddenly appear back in my continue watching, and it has the "watched" symbol on them so Kodi/TBM seems to recognize these episodes have been watched. I think this also relates to my problem of when the wrong episode (one ahead) is sometimes shown in the continue watching widget. 

I get the latter problem more often the watched episodes showing up rarely happens and when it does I just go into my library and mark the show as unwatched then watched again and wait for it to refresh. Since Kodi seems to know that the episodes in the first problem are watched (shows the symbol) and also knows the correct episode im on in the latter (by going into more episodes it shows the right episodes), is there a way TBM or a Kodi command can force refresh the widgets and re-read watched statuses or something?

3- In Bingie Episodes view can u guys consider making the text cut off for season titles longer? there is a lot of unused space as in the image below where the titles Book One: Water and Book Three: Fire are cut off when the space can be used. I feel it could be made much longer, or is there a parameter I could edit myself?

https://imgur.com/a/CQ9GBZb

Regarding Number 2, I installed this version of Skin Helper service widgets from here https://github.com/chris-reeves/script.s...r.widgets/, it says on the github it made a fix for next episode listing and it fixed it. So far Im using this but would u guys consider porting this fix into your version of skin helper?
I sent you the email with the xmls. Yes I'll look into adding this version of skin helper
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-13, 19:35)nazim12 Wrote: "4K Ultra HD " Logo appears only when ratings doesn't load in full but when ratings load fully it changed to " Released " ,how to set it on 4K Ultra HD logo permanently ?

Any Suggestion ?

And also I want RT,TVDB, Metacritic , Trakt  ratings for TV Shows without tvdb scrapper , is there any Universal TV Shows scrapper or similar just like UMS ? right now I am getting imdb , tmdb only ratings for TV Shows .
hello

can you add the media info "color or not" in the bingie view menu mode please

or tell me which xml file to modify, or which line of code to add look at the screens thank you

add : https://imgur.com/baAFKzs
in : bingie mod view : https://imgur.com/ZF0oLQw

thank you
(2021-01-14, 11:52)Drakens Wrote: hello

can you add the media info "color or not" in the bingie view menu mode please

or tell me which xml file to modify, or which line of code to add look at the screens thank you

add : https://imgur.com/baAFKzs
in : bingie mod view : https://imgur.com/ZF0oLQw

thank you
Look in the includesosd.xml but you will have to search for it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-14, 10:49)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 19:35)nazim12 Wrote: "4K Ultra HD " Logo appears only when ratings doesn't load in full but when ratings load fully it changed to " Released " ,how to set it on 4K Ultra HD logo permanently ?

Any Suggestion ?

And also I want RT,TVDB, Metacritic , Trakt  ratings for TV Shows without tvdb scrapper , is there any Universal TV Shows scrapper or similar just like UMS ? right now I am getting imdb , tmdb only ratings for TV Shows .
Not that I'm aware of.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-14, 10:49)nazim12 Wrote:

Any Suggestion ?

I don’t think u can get it with a scraper but I think, u can get it with nfos, can you give me the name of one of the shows u have and I’ll make an nfo for you. I use tinymediamanager for this which I paid for. Also quick note if this show or all your shows are integrated through TMDBHelper, then no bueno cause if u edit the show nfo tmdb helper will recreate the folder bc the show.nfos are not to be touched. So for me I’m just waiting for the TMDBHelper integration
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0