• 148(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-17, 19:41)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 18:44)yoyo2000 Wrote: Hi, i have installed the BINGIE repository and then Titan BINGIE MOD from zipfile on a fresh install but this is what I get when I switch the skin to Titan BINGIE MOD:

Any idea ?
press esc button at least 6 times . it will gone.

Thank you, it's working now Smile
I have one more question. How can I reach settings ? I don't see any settings menu on the left menu ?
(2021-01-17, 21:03)yoyo2000 Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 19:41)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 18:44)yoyo2000 Wrote: Hi, i have installed the BINGIE repository and then Titan BINGIE MOD from zipfile on a fresh install but this is what I get when I switch the skin to Titan BINGIE MOD:

Any idea ?
press esc button at least 6 times . it will gone.

Thank you, it's working now Smile
I have one more question. How can I reach settings ? I don't see any settings menu on the left menu ?
I am answering by myself: I managed this by going to kodi web interface and temporary setting the startup window to "settings", then I have restarted kodi and was able to go to settings to managed the left menu. Left menu is now OK
it doesn't work for me. It installs later trying to set my data with bingie 1.03 and all of a sudden the pictures appear in a black screen that says netflix. No button works Sad

(2021-01-17, 23:10)Axl2 Wrote: it doesn't work for me. It installs later trying to set my data with bingie 1.03 and all of a sudden the pictures appear in a black screen that says netflix. No button works Sad

Reset Kodi  or add one more profile .
Hey got a request, I am making a Titan Bingie Mod build for my friend who recently just got into Kodi, I dont want to set him up with library stuff as itd be too overwhelming as the stuff im already showing is complicated enough. My request is for in progress episodes that show 0%, I know  that we cant get the correct progress to show up which is fine it is a limitation of addons but can we make it so it shows a dummy progress bar thats like 1% in on the home screen under the title? And also on the bingie episodes view? I know this is kinda possible because it already shows this dummy progress when u press info on the episode or movie that shows 0% progress. Shown in the imgur link here. Maybe an option to enable if people dont want it but for the people using  library stuff like you guys and myself it woudlnt make any difference anway. 

https://imgur.com/a/v8RdVLo 

Ive titled and detailed a bit more of what i mean in the link please let me know your thoughts, i would very much appreciate it if you could consider it.

EDIT: Im juggling a lot of things rn but I have not forgotten about trying to edit the icons
(2021-01-17, 14:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:34)nazim12 Wrote: Tmdb scrapper for tv shows work fine with library scanning and will try to find full details of newely episodes .
I already sent you the xmls to the email you first sent me.
Thanks got it , One suggestion ''Continued watching episode'' does have Red Progress Bar but can you add Red progress bar to ''In Progress TV Shows '' because ''Continued watching episode'' doesn't have Landscape its just a fanart used as landscape which looks weird and ugly some time .
No because that is just my personal build I sent you guys.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-17, 14:06)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 22:34)nazim12 Wrote: Tmdb scrapper for tv shows work fine with library scanning and will try to find full details of newely episodes .
I already sent you the xmls to the email you first sent me.
Thanks got it , One suggestion ''Continued watching episode'' does have Red Progress Bar but can you add Red progress bar to ''In Progress TV Shows '' because ''Continued watching episode'' doesn't have Landscape its just a fanart used as landscape which looks weird and ugly some time .

I think u can use artwork beef to fix that no? (for continue watching episodes landscape, in which case why dont u just use the poster view?)
(2021-01-17, 14:11)nazim12 Wrote: Image

My all movies fake codec saying ''Released'' instead of ''Ultra HD 4K'' , How to set ''Ultra HD 4K'' Permanently Huh?
Not sure. Mine always says the resolution and audio codec. I don't use fake codec
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-18, 01:55)mathu204 Wrote: Hey got a request, I am making a Titan Bingie Mod build for my friend who recently just got into Kodi, I dont want to set him up with library stuff as itd be too overwhelming as the stuff im already showing is complicated enough. My request is for in progress episodes that show 0%, I know  that we cant get the correct progress to show up which is fine it is a limitation of addons but can we make it so it shows a dummy progress bar thats like 1% in on the home screen under the title? And also on the bingie episodes view? I know this is kinda possible because it already shows this dummy progress when u press info on the episode or movie that shows 0% progress. Shown in the imgur link here. Maybe an option to enable if people dont want it but for the people using  library stuff like you guys and myself it woudlnt make any difference anway. 

Ive titled and detailed a bit more of what i mean in the link please let me know your thoughts, i would very much appreciate it if you could consider it.

EDIT: Im juggling a lot of things rn but I have not forgotten about trying to edit the icons

Why your continued episode bar doesn't showing progress? I think that should be address
(2021-01-18, 05:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:

My all movies fake codec saying ''Released'' instead of ''Ultra HD 4K'' , How to set ''Ultra HD 4K'' Permanently Huh?
Not sure. Mine always says the resolution and audio codec. I don't use fake codec

Because you are using library data which has size , resolution and audio details in advance , but in the case of .strm none of them available ، so i want to change something in xml to show all movies fake "ULTRA HD 4K" label ?
(2021-01-18, 07:28)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 01:55)mathu204 Wrote: Hey got a request, I am making a Titan Bingie Mod build for my friend who recently just got into Kodi, I dont want to set him up with library stuff as itd be too overwhelming as the stuff im already showing is complicated enough. My request is for in progress episodes that show 0%, I know  that we cant get the correct progress to show up which is fine it is a limitation of addons but can we make it so it shows a dummy progress bar thats like 1% in on the home screen under the title? And also on the bingie episodes view? I know this is kinda possible because it already shows this dummy progress when u press info on the episode or movie that shows 0% progress. Shown in the imgur link here. Maybe an option to enable if people dont want it but for the people using  library stuff like you guys and myself it woudlnt make any difference anway. 

Why your continued episode bar doesn't showing progress? I think that should be address
It does with my library content in my personal build, im making a build for a friend right now and i dont want to use tmdbhelper and teach him how to use the library bc refreshing content for every episode is annoying, other than that itd be perfect. with streams itll update automatically for new episodes. so im making his build revolve around streams which is why i made the request
Hello, in the shortcut menu, is it possible to have the "movie genre" widget in landscape + fanart like on the home page?

Shortcut menu :

Home page :

I would have to look on my days off from work. I work till Wednesday.
Titan Bingie Mod

Skin settings/Homescrean layout/Details/untick Show TV Status on Details Row Home & Bingie Views.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-01-18, 15:20)cscott1 Wrote:

Skin settings/Homescrean layout/Details/untick Show TV Status on Details Row Home & Bingie Views.

Omg, i was thinking it will be long hassle to set ultra hd 4k permanently, but you solved it. Thanks a lot
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0