• 155(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Is it possible to have the Dolby Atmos/Dolby Vision/HDR badges show like in the Netflix app?

am I missing something? cannot seem to find 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus) I liked the ability to be able to scroll through all my widgets on the Home Screen without having to go into each section individually, just seemed smoother and less hassle 
it used to be under homescreen layout > widgets
(2021-01-24, 21:10)T94afc Wrote: am I missing something? cannot seem to find 'show all widgets (detach from main menu focus) I liked the ability to be able to scroll through all my widgets on the Home Screen without having to go into each section individually, just seemed smoother and less hassle 
it used to be under homescreen layout > widgets
It's under home options.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 20:55)Reckoner89 Wrote: Is it possible to have the Dolby Atmos/Dolby Vision/HDR badges show like in the Netflix app?

Won't be able check for a while taking care of some other things. I'm about to start testing for SHS matrix.
Titan Bingie Mod
@Achiless : Well after using kodi 19 matrix for about three days , i am not looking back to 18 anymore , it is fast like crisp , addon work like charm and HDR is amazing , better try to sort thing out of titan bingie mod for kodi 19, it will suite the tempo .
sorry if this has been asked recently but I've looked at the last pages and haven't found it. Will the skin be updated to work with Kodi 19?
i'm trying to figure out how i can use Autowidget with this skin, can someone help me pls?
Thumbs Up 
(2021-01-24, 23:50)nazim12 Wrote: @Achiless : Well after using kodi 19 matrix for about three days , i am not looking back to 18 anymore , it is fast like crisp , addon work like charm and HDR is amazing , better try to sort thing out of titan bingie mod for kodi 19, it will suite the tempo .

+1 Image
(2021-01-25, 18:57)ferdinand Wrote: sorry if this has been asked recently but I've looked at the last pages and haven't found it. Will the skin be updated to work with Kodi 19?
The skin is but not skin helper service. There is another member I talked to yesterday that said he is working on that part.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-19, 01:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 19:11)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 15:20)cscott1 Wrote: Skin settings/Homescrean layout/Details/untick Show TV Status on Details Row Home & Bingie Views.

Omg, i was thinking it will be long hassle to set ultra hd 4k permanently, but you solved it. Thanks a lot

No problem just giving you the advice Hugo gave me when I had the same problem a few months back.
I was just wondering if you had gotten your IMDb top 250 TV shows to work? I watched a video of you set it up through skin helper widgets. Did you try through smart playlist? If there isn't a smart playlist I'll create one
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-26, 00:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 01:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 19:11)nazim12 Wrote: Omg, i was thinking it will be long hassle to set ultra hd 4k permanently, but you solved it. Thanks a lot

No problem just giving you the advice Hugo gave me when I had the same problem a few months back.
I was just wondering if you had gotten your IMDb top 250 TV shows to work? I watched a video of you set it up through skin helper widgets. Did you try through smart playlist? If there isn't a smart playlist I'll create one
Yeah they work but I had to start from scratch to finally get there. Ill have to check when I get home from work on the smart playlist but I avoid skin helper as much as I can as it just slows things down.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-01-26, 13:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 00:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 01:26)cscott1 Wrote: No problem just giving you the advice Hugo gave me when I had the same problem a few months back.
Yeah they work but I had to start from scratch to finally get there. Ill have to check when I get home from work on the smart playlist but I avoid skin helper as much as I can as it just slows things down.

Is there a way to make a next up episodes widget without skinhelper?
(2021-01-26, 14:26)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 13:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 00:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: I was just wondering if you had gotten your IMDb top 250 TV shows to work? I watched a video of you set it up through skin helper widgets. Did you try through smart playlist? If there isn't a smart playlist I'll create one

Not sure I dont use that widget I dont like it. My personal preference is to use the in progress tv shows and rename it Continue watching to stay up to date with the shows I am currently watching and to have a proper poster.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-01-26, 15:31)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 14:26)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 13:38)cscott1 Wrote: Yeah they work but I had to start from scratch to finally get there. Ill have to check when I get home from work on the smart playlist but I avoid skin helper as much as I can as it just slows things down.

Not sure I dont use that widget I dont like it. My personal preference is to use the in progress tv shows and rename it Continue watching to stay up to date with the shows I am currently watching and to have a proper poster.

True but then you never get the progress bar indicator for episodes on the home screen then do you?
(2021-01-26, 15:35)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 15:31)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 14:26)mathu204 Wrote: Is there a way to make a next up episodes widget without skinhelper?

True but then you never get the progress bar indicator for episodes on the home screen then do you?

No I watch episodes all the way through so that's not important to me like I said its my personal preference. It's quick and a way to not go through skin helper.
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0