• 159(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks
Hello, I don’t know if you saw my message, but here is the issue I am experiencing :

The TV show appears empty (all my tv shows)
I am on Kodi v18.9 on windows 10 and Android tv (I am experiencing that on both windows 10 and Android tv)
(2021-02-10, 22:49)Bungee_G Wrote: @AchillesPunks
Hello, I don’t know if you saw my message, but here is the issue I am experiencing :

I am on Kodi v18.9 on windows 10 and Android tv (I am experiencing that on both windows 10 and Android tv)
They local or stream?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-02-10, 23:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-02-10, 22:49)Bungee_G Wrote: @AchillesPunks

They local or stream?
@AchillesPunks
Local and all tv shows informations are also local and stored on my HDD, I didn’t use TMDB or theTVDB
(2021-02-10, 18:07)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 14:28)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 00:42)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's under color theme setting.
Got it thx. I looked for it under Interface/color theme.

I have some other questions:
- What triggers the spotlight content refresh? Is the interval configurable somewhere?
- How can I modify the now playing music layout and enter fullscreen when the playing starts?
I removed a lot of the music settings in the skin. I only use skin for movies and TV and didn't want to maintain music settings.

Fine, I can live with it if I can force the music to start full screen instead of the background. Is it achievable somehow?

Thank you in advance.
@AchillesPunks  can you please give me a tutorial on how to install and set up your addon/mod on firestick tv (koidi leia 18.9)
Should be the same for all kodi devices. Something like this:
https://kinkeadtech.com/titan-bingie-mod...n-netflix/
Can someone help me with the following two questions"

1) when I am browsing  movies or TV show The trailer only autoplays every other movie?

2) Get rid of the netflix animation at the beginning.  I have a custom animation i like to use instead.
(2021-02-04, 00:53)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Acchiles I am not sure what just happened I changed my season view to Big Poster details and all of a sudden my screen went black after locking the view, before locking it was fine and i was in the view. Can you tell me where Kodi stores locked/saved viewtypes so I can just reset it to default? Or another way to do that?

I have the exact same problem. Did you fix it?
(2021-02-12, 06:53)Peechaya Wrote:
(2021-02-04, 00:53)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Acchiles I am not sure what just happened I changed my season view to Big Poster details and all of a sudden my screen went black after locking the view, before locking it was fine and i was in the view. Can you tell me where Kodi stores locked/saved viewtypes so I can just reset it to default? Or another way to do that?

I have the exact same problem. Did you fix it?

Nope just turned on flatten all seasons to kinda work around it I’m probably gonna have to fresh install
(2021-02-12, 01:25)terpsarlington Wrote: Can someone help me with the following two questions"

1) when I am browsing  movies or TV show The trailer only autoplays every other movie?

2) Get rid of the netflix animation at the beginning.  I have a custom animation i like to use instead.

1) it's the same for me it must be a bug
2) it's in the advanced skin settings look for it, idk the exact menu by heart
(2021-02-11, 16:41)mind12 Wrote: Should be the same for all kodi devices. Something like this:

I tried it but i don't have the same interface as this one. there is no netflix color theme. and when i try to download the zip from github and try to open it, it says that there is an error in the structure. what should i do? if someone can send me a video that shows how he installed the skin step by step i would be very thankful.
(2021-02-12, 11:54)chaer Wrote:
(2021-02-11, 16:41)mind12 Wrote: Should be the same for all kodi devices. Something like this:

I tried it but i don't have the same interface as this one. there is no netflix color theme. and when i try to download the zip from github and try to open it, it says that there is an error in the structure. what should i do? if someone can send me a video that shows how he installed the skin step by step i would be very thankful.
Step 1: Download the bingie repo zip file
Step 2: Go to addons, install from zip file, pick the downloaded file
Step 3: Install the bingie skin and any other addons from the bingie repo 
Step 4: Download the modded bingie skin file and install it like in step 2
Step 5: Configure the skin.
I am on Kodi v18.7 on Raspberry pi 4 with fresh install. After installing this skin, it's asking me two questions that I validate and when I run Kodi I'm blocked in black screen. The only thing that I can do is to long press on back key to get the settings menu.

It's the same problem if I use English or French language.

Also, under “Configure shortcuts“, there is a “Reset menu items” link but that doesn't fix the problem.
@AchillesPunks @HugoL Hi guys. I need a little help. Since I use TMDB Helper I wanted to modify the episode view a bit. However, I have small problems. As you can see in the picture I have a small glitch with an mpaa icon. Sometimes it has this bug sometimes it doesn't. This is a glitch that also occurs in your version. The other thing is when I get into an episode from the TMDB Helper itself it works everything ok. However, if I do that from the widget, I don't get the status and the more info doesn't work right, in fact I only get the genre but not the roles, awards... What am I doing wrong? Can I handle this? Thanks in advance.
From widget
From TBDB Helper
Is is possible to filter the TV show and movies for user? I have nas with sql server ?
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0