• 164(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-25, 01:49)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 22:17)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 17:03)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks for your answer, as I said, I didn’t change anything... when I click on change action, this page appear :
What have I to do now ?

Also, if I go to tv shows>all tv shows, I can access to my TV shows :
https://streamable.com/pdi99x

Well from that screen your on in the picture, click common>Tv Shows should be near the top. That’s the one I use, shows all my shows.

Thanks, so when I click on TV show, this happen : https://streamable.com/ds12wq
A new page open. However, shouldn't that be on the side? I mean like that, instead of opening a new page as on the video :Image

Okay so what you want is your tv shows to be on your Home Screen? Well, that’s the same menu, but instead of clicking change action, click widgets>select widget> and you’ll either have to go to video library>tv shows>titles or maybe default widgets>skin helper service widgets> and look in there for either tv shows or episode widgets like next episodes. OR you will have to make a smart playlist and add tv shows to it, which you would then add as a widget like I mentioned previously in the video library>playlist (folder)>select the playlist you made. A quick google search should show you how to make a smart playlist with tv shows it’s quite easy. I don’t know if you’ve used some other skin before Titan which has affected the default Titan layout for you cuz it’s pre loaded with widgets when you use it on a fresh install i think. Anyway hope that’s been some help?
(2021-02-25, 04:52)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 01:49)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-24, 22:17)Coreyp93 Wrote: Well from that screen your on in the picture, click common>Tv Shows should be near the top. That’s the one I use, shows all my shows.

Thanks, so when I click on TV show, this happen : https://streamable.com/ds12wq
A new page open. However, shouldn't that be on the side? I mean like that, instead of opening a new page as on the video :Image

Okay so what you want is your tv shows to be on your Home Screen? Well, that’s the same menu, but instead of clicking change action, click widgets>select widget> and you’ll either have to go to video library>tv shows>titles or maybe default widgets>skin helper service widgets> and look in there for either tv shows or episode widgets like next episodes. OR you will have to make a smart playlist and add tv shows to it, which you would then add as a widget like I mentioned previously in the video library>playlist (folder)>select the playlist you made. A quick google search should show you how to make a smart playlist with tv shows it’s quite easy. I don’t know if you’ve used some other skin before Titan which has affected the default Titan layout for you cuz it’s pre loaded with widgets when you use it on a fresh install i think. Anyway hope that’s been some help?
Thanks, now it appears like that (as I wanted) : Image
But when I click on one of the tv shows, it directly displays the episodes, but I want to make it displays this page :Image
Also, are there some other things that I can change to make the skin looks more like netflix ?
Is it possible to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image at each top right corner poster ?
It is possible to enlarge the fanart :Image
(2021-02-25, 16:01)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 04:52)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 01:49)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks, so when I click on TV show, this happen : https://streamable.com/ds12wq

But when I click on one of the tv shows, it directly displays the episodes, but I want to make it displays this page :Image
Also, are there some other things that I can change to make the skin looks more like netflix ?
Is it possible to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image at each top right corner poster ?

Regarding the info type go to Kodi Settings, Skin Settings, Home Screen Layout (first focused part at the top), down to Widgets section, its the second last option: Set Default 'Select' Action to Show Information (only applies to widgets). So this will only work on the home hub or any other hubs in the home menu. If you want that section to appear inside addons, or anywhere else, you will have to press i on your keyboard, or the information keymap on any other device, or long click for context menu - then information.

Regarding enlarging fanart, idk.

Also, you should download Artwork Beef and scan your library so you can get clearlogos. It will turn the pure text "No Game No Life' and "Erased" to this: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/278155/hdtvl...5369d3.png and this: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/303071/hdtvl...50a253.png
(2021-02-25, 16:40)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:01)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 04:52)Coreyp93 Wrote: Okay so what you want is your tv shows to be on your Home Screen? Well, that’s the same menu, but instead of clicking change action, click widgets>select widget> and you’ll either have to go to video library>tv shows>titles or maybe default widgets>skin helper service widgets> and look in there for either tv shows or episode widgets like next episodes. OR you will have to make a smart playlist and add tv shows to it, which you would then add as a widget like I mentioned previously in the video library>playlist (folder)>select the playlist you made. A quick google search should show you how to make a smart playlist with tv shows it’s quite easy. I don’t know if you’ve used some other skin before Titan which has affected the default Titan layout for you cuz it’s pre loaded with widgets when you use it on a fresh install i think. Anyway hope that’s been some help?

Regarding the info type go to Kodi Settings, Skin Settings, Home Screen Layout (first focused part at the top), down to Widgets section, its the second last option: Set Default 'Select' Action to Show Information (only applies to widgets). So this will only work on the home hub or any other hubs in the home menu. If you want that section to appear inside addons, or anywhere else, you will have to press i on your keyboard, or the information keymap on any other device, or long click for context menu - then information.

Also, you should download Artwork Beef and scan your library so you can get clearlogos. It will turn the pure text "No Game No Life' and "Erased" to this: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/278155/hdtvl...5369d3.png and this: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/303071/hdtvl...50a253.png

Thanks ! I was going to ask how to change the titles... Now, can I know how to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image I sent ?

Also, in TV Shows, there is for example a "Recently added" line, I would like to add a "all TV shows" line
Any news on a Matrix version?
(2021-02-25, 18:44)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:40)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:01)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks, now it appears like that (as I wanted) : Image

Thanks ! I was going to ask how to change the titles... Now, can I know how to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image I sent ?

Also, in TV Shows, there is for example a "Recently added" line, I would like to add a "all TV shows" line

Not sure how to remove number of episodes if you even can. For the tv shows if you press right on tv shows in the menu it should open up the pre configured submenu and there’s an option for all shows. If you want it on the screen as a widget go into skin settings, shortcuts, unlock hubs go back to the home and change one of the widgets to all tv shows. You should know how to select a widget already by navigating to the path when it brings up the pop up. You also have a max of 8 widgets inside the hubs so keep in mind you’ll probably have to change one of the existing widgets
About Kodi 19, when Netflix skin is going to be compatible with this last version of kodi.
(2021-02-25, 19:27)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 18:44)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 16:40)mathu204 Wrote: Regarding the info type go to Kodi Settings, Skin Settings, Home Screen Layout (first focused part at the top), down to Widgets section, its the second last option: Set Default 'Select' Action to Show Information (only applies to widgets). So this will only work on the home hub or any other hubs in the home menu. If you want that section to appear inside addons, or anywhere else, you will have to press i on your keyboard, or the information keymap on any other device, or long click for context menu - then information.

Not sure how to remove number of episodes if you even can. For the tv shows if you press right on tv shows in the menu it should open up the pre configured submenu and there’s an option for all shows. If you want it on the screen as a widget go into skin settings, shortcuts, unlock hubs go back to the home and change one of the widgets to all tv shows. You should know how to select a widget already by navigating to the path when it brings up the pop up. You also have a max of 8 widgets inside the hubs so keep in mind you’ll probably have to change one of the existing widgets

Okay thanks, so why there is no number on this screenshot :Image
I don't know why there are number on all of the posters :Image
Guys as anyone experienced the error when trying to backup your skin. I have two shields and both are doing the same thing. Im using kodi 18.8 on both. Does anyone know if skin Helper has changed in anyway? No point in me reading the log file as I don't understand it so any info would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o_YFN4P...p=drivesdk
(2021-02-25, 19:40)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 18:44)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks ! I was going to ask how to change the titles... Now, can I know how to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image I sent ?

In the skin settings>General skin settings>media items indicators> disable the indicator for unwatchable episodes. That should remove the numbers.
Guys I haven't forgotten about letting you test Kodi Matrix and skin helper service. I will get to sending it to a few of you shortly.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-02-25, 23:15)Coreyp93 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 19:27)mathu204 Wrote: Not sure how to remove number of episodes if you even can. For the tv shows if you press right on tv shows in the menu it should open up the pre configured submenu and there’s an option for all shows. If you want it on the screen as a widget go into skin settings, shortcuts, unlock hubs go back to the home and change one of the widgets to all tv shows. You should know how to select a widget already by navigating to the path when it brings up the pop up. You also have a max of 8 widgets inside the hubs so keep in mind you’ll probably have to change one of the existing widgets

In the skin settings>General skin settings>media items indicators> disable the indicator for unwatchable episodes. That should remove the numbers.

Thanks !
(2021-02-26, 00:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guys I haven't forgotten about letting you test Kodi Matrix and skin helper service. I will get to sending it to a few of you shortly.
Thanks
(2021-02-25, 18:44)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks ! I was going to ask how to change the titles... Now, can I know how to remove the number of episodes that you can see on the image I sent ?

Ohhh on the posters, i thought you meant in the season view, yea to turn that off go to Settings, Skin Settings, General Skin Settings, inside Media Item indicators, turn off Indicators for unwatched episodes.
How do I get the Clearlogos? Especially on home screen widgets. Mine just has standard font for the show names. I am using Composite addon (plex) for my widgets. Thanks

I'm assuming it's because the shows aren't added to my kodi library?
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0