• 165(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-26, 08:04)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 19:40)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 19:27)mathu204 Wrote: Not sure how to remove number of episodes if you even can. For the tv shows if you press right on tv shows in the menu it should open up the pre configured submenu and there’s an option for all shows. If you want it on the screen as a widget go into skin settings, shortcuts, unlock hubs go back to the home and change one of the widgets to all tv shows. You should know how to select a widget already by navigating to the path when it brings up the pop up. You also have a max of 8 widgets inside the hubs so keep in mind you’ll probably have to change one of the existing widgets

Okay thanks, so why there is no number on this screenshot :Image
I don't know why there are number on all of the posters :Image
Ohhh on the posters, i thought you meant in the season view, yea to turn that off go to Settings, Skin Settings, General Skin Settings, inside Media Item indicators, turn off Indicators for unwatched episodes.

Np, thanks...

Also, bingie titan mod works perfectly on my windows 10 pc but it doesn’t work on my Android tv (it always crashes), do you know if the Titan bingie mod version of Kodi 19.0 matrix will be better optimized for all devices?
(2021-02-26, 00:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guys I haven't forgotten about letting you test Kodi Matrix and skin helper service. I will get to sending it to a few of you shortly.

great don't forget about me 😊 I hope to try Matrix when I have it
(2021-02-26, 00:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guys I haven't forgotten about letting you test Kodi Matrix and skin helper service. I will get to sending it to a few of you shortly.

Any chance being able to test the new skin on matrix ?
(2021-02-05, 04:08)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 03:18)Coach007 Wrote: Hi There
I'm new to the world of Kodi and have many many sleepless night modifying different skins..this one is by far my favorite..thanks for this mate!!

Just 1 thing troubling me at the moment that I just can't seem to get right.

1. Widgets that are in my hub(I.e TV Shows and Movie hubs) are set to sort alphabetically, and for the life of me I can't seem to find an option to sort widgets to Random . Where can I configure widgets in my hub ?
create a smart playlist with movie or tvshows and choose "sort by"

Thanks...this option helped.
lol.... my shield auto updated to matrix and now bingie is gone.
Support
Skins Support
Titan
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)

1256257258259260(current)
Search this thread

Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Bungee_G
#3,8862021-02-02, 09:42
Oh okay thanks
Find
Reply Quote Report
AchillesPunks
Posting Freak
#3,8872021-02-02, 13:34
Bungee_G Wrote:
Oh okay thanks
You can try titan bingie mod
Find
Reply Quote Report
Bungee_G
#3,8882021-02-02, 13:37
Yes, I tried but same issue
Find
Reply Quote Report
crampedmisfit1990
#3,8892021-02-06, 09:50
kpinheiro Wrote:

(2020-08-20, 17:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: No that would need to be removed from the XML. I think it's in includesvideoosd.xml.
Thanx. I did some digging off and on today and I just now figured out how to completely remove ONLY the rating pop up when a movie/show is started. Perfect skin otherwise. Seems the rating logo and the red bar animation beside it are 2 seperate items to fix.
If anyone has interest in knowing the 2 changes you must make to the 2 XML files to remove this, just ask.

How to?
Sorry for the very late reply. I finally made a tutorial on how to remove the rating logo animation when you start a video.

1. First enable hidden files on your PC.
2. Head to C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie\xml
3. Find file "Custom_1159_MPAATopBar.xml" and either delete it or drop into another folder for safe keeping in case you want the rating to reappear later on.
Find
Reply Quote Report
t123thomas
#3,8902021-02-06, 18:19
cscott1 Wrote:

Sadly this skin hasn't been supported in over a year. However the Bingie Mod is actively being developed and they are working on Kodi 19.

Hi I downloaded Bingnie Mod repo into Matrix but the skin did show what I am missing ?
Find
Reply Quote Report
Atamans
#3,8912021-02-13, 21:29
very nice skin, thanks

••• Skin Nox Glass •••
Find
Reply Quote Report
oijkn
#3,8922021-02-14, 19:27
I am on Kodi v18.7 on Raspberry pi 4 with fresh install. After installing this skin, it's asking me two questions that I validate and when I run Kodi I'm blocked in black screen. The only thing that I can do is to long press on back key to get the settings menu.

It's the same problem if I use English or French language.

Also, under “Configure shortcuts“, there is a “Reset menu items” link but that doesn't fix the problem.

How I can fix it, please?
Find
Reply Quote Report
Carfer
#3,89311 hours ago
Hello, first I want to congratulate you on this great job on the Bingie skin, spectacular.
I have installed it by changing from Aura mod to Bingie in my build, I have studied the skin and done tests and I have several doubts in case you can help me.
1. Only one movie appears in Spotlight, they don't rotate like widgets, is there any way that more movies can be played in Spotlight? I have it linked to news of an addon
2. The auto trailer works for me only in Spotlight, not in widgets, can the auto trailer also work in widgets linked to addons?
3. In the "List" mode view I can see the poster, the synopsis and the list of movies but with a black background, in that view can fanart appear in the background?
Hello, first I want to congratulate you on this great job on the Bingie skin, spectacular.
I have installed it by changing from Aura mod to Bingie in my build, I have studied the skin and done tests and I have several doubts in case you can help me.
1. Only one movie appears in Spotlight, they don't rotate like widgets, is there any way that more movies can be played in Spotlight? I have it linked to news of an addon
2. The auto trailer works for me only in Spotlight, not in widgets, can the auto trailer also work in widgets linked to addons?
3. In the "List" mode view I can see the poster, the synopsis and the list of movies but with a black background, in that view can fanart appear in the background?
In my TV I cant download Titan Bingie mod zip file directly to my TV but I can go through file manager and should add Achiless repository , what is the URL of Titan Bingie Mod for adding through File Manager without zip download ?
(2020-07-24, 17:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 11:51)spinecho Wrote: One question..will future editions have a small landscape view to compliment the widget view?
I will have to look into this. Generally would like to keep everything as light as possible. This is already a heavy skin. I may at sometime make some changes and create a smaller landscape, but no promises.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/reposit...master.zip
I would like to also test the skin.. 

thanks
Is there a way to bring up the osd without the video pausing?

Also in my menu views for my TV shows I have the episode plot, but not onn my home screen widget of the same menu. Any way to fix this? Or boot kodi straight into the menu I want?
(2021-02-27, 09:29)neurosis13 Wrote: lol.... my shield auto updated to matrix and now bingie is gone.

Got the same "problem"...
(2021-02-27, 09:29)neurosis13 Wrote: lol.... my shield auto updated to matrix and now bingie is gone.
Same problem. Anyone figure this out?
(2021-03-01, 07:53)ironschief Wrote:
Same problem. Anyone figure this out?

If you want to use the skin at this date in time you will have to revert back to 18.9 until the devs have a version ready for kodi 19 to do this you will need to uninstall kodi 19 then find a download of 18.9 such as https://kodi.en.aptoide.com/app?store_na...d=54094636 and download it to a PC. Before installing go into your google play setting and turn off automatic updates or shortly after it will just update to 19 again. Then use a thumb drive to transfer the download of kodi 18.9 using a file manager open the package and install 18.9. Once it is installed you can restore your most recent backup of your build. If you don't have a backup then lesson learned you will have to start from scratch rebuilding your setup.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Aura Mod is working fine with Kodi 19 , Hope Bingie Mod will be ready soon , Bingie Mod should have "Trakt &  Votes " enabled with Ratings . 

• 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0