• 175(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Any "alpha" which we can download for matrix? Seems like github isn't updated anymore?
(2021-03-21, 20:46)archiv Wrote: Any "alpha" which we can download for matrix? Seems like github isn't updated anymore?
Github is updated with small changes. Matrix is almost ready.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-21, 19:03)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 00:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-17, 14:16)cscott1 Wrote: That's what she said.
@cscott1 do you have local media library? I need you to test something for me on Matrix. I only use local media from HDDs and the change isn't working for me, but for @matke who uses stream it's working.

My library is a fake local library I use addon integration.
Alright thanks.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-21, 22:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 20:46)archiv Wrote: Any "alpha" which we can download for matrix? Seems like github isn't updated anymore?

Update is not visible unfortunately
(2021-03-21, 23:18)djdirty60 Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 22:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Update is not visible unfortunately
We'll if you're still on Leia it works just fine. Matrix is not ready.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-21, 22:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 19:03)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 00:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: @cscott1 do you have local media library? I need you to test something for me on Matrix. I only use local media from HDDs and the change isn't working for me, but for @matke who uses stream it's working.

My library is a fake local library I use addon integration.
Alright thanks.

However I do have a mediocre library of about 900 movies and a few shows if you want me to do some testing I could set it up on a device I do not use much.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-03-22, 00:50)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 22:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 19:03)cscott1 Wrote: My library is a fake local library I use addon integration.
Alright thanks.

However I do have a mediocre library of about 900 movies and a few shows if you want me to do some testing I could set it up on a device I do not use much.
Perfect. It's will have to wait till Wednesday. I'll be at work till then.
Titan Bingie Mod
Imageplease tell me how to make the big spotlight content cycle and change.

it stays stuck on just 1Image
(2021-03-22, 19:57)AshipaEk0 Wrote: Imageplease tell me how to make the big spotlight content cycle and change.

it stays stuck on just 1Image
As of now you can't cycle through it manually, if you watch the trailer for it fully it will change to the next though
Apparently I did something wrong configuring the skin setting and my Bingie Info Dialog Extended is messup.  There is home and back button on top of the buttons selection and missing some buttons like cast, change rating, add to my list, and etcs.  Is there any way to reset or restore the Info Dialog to normal.

(2021-03-23, 02:43)minhgi Wrote: Apparently I did something wrong configuring the skin setting and my Bingie Info Dialog Extended is messup.  There is home and back button on top of the buttons selection and missing some buttons like cast, change rating, add to my list, and etcs.  Is there any way to reset or restore the Info Dialog to normal.

That has nothing to do with the skin settings but your Kodi settings. I think it's inside media settings and then you have show parent folder and others turned on. Turn them off and you should be good.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-23, 02:43)minhgi Wrote: Apparently I did something wrong configuring the skin setting and my Bingie Info Dialog Extended is messup.  There is home and back button on top of the buttons selection and missing some buttons like cast, change rating, add to my list, and etcs.  Is there any way to reset or restore the Info Dialog to normal.

You turn on touch support in the skin. Turn it off.
(2021-03-23, 08:21)matke Wrote:

You turn on touch support in the skin. Turn it off.
that did the trick with the home button and back key.
(2021-03-23, 05:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:

That has nothing to do with the skin settings but your Kodi settings. I think it's inside media settings and then you have show parent folder and others turned on. Turn them off and you should be good.

I did just that..but the buttons still missing. does the button get trigger by the video metadata?
(2021-03-23, 17:49)minhgi Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 05:49)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I did just that..but the buttons still missing. does the button get trigger by the video metadata?
I have no idea how you can remove the button.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0