• 182(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks,
I have cleaned kodi I have installed everything clean to see possible failures, and after a successful installation, with a few seconds of black screen I return to the start menu and the menu sidebar does not appear, making it impossible to see anything more than this

how can I solve itHuh

EDIT: I have solved it, I give an explanation of how in case someone is interested. After installing the skin we go to settings, interface settings, and put the default kodi skin, we exit settings and return from the kodi interface (stuary) to settings, interface settings and click on Bungie mod, and that's it We put our skin settings at ease and go to the start menu, we wait for its installation and enjoy. Thank you
(2021-04-01, 07:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 05:41)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote: @matke

Pls pls pls help
How download on apple tv Huh?
Because can’t download from github
Must download from repository
its being worked out. Very soon

Ho dear
Upload on repository?
(2021-04-01, 08:16)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 07:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 05:41)Hooacer Wrote: Pls pls pls help
How download on apple tv Huh?
Because can’t download from github
Must download from repository
its being worked out. Very soon

Thx thx thx 🙏
Hi dear
Upload on repository?
(2021-04-02, 23:23)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 08:16)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 07:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: its being worked out. Very soon

Thx thx thx 🙏
Hi dear
Upload on repository?
It's almost ready not yet. It will be able to install as a repository inside of Kodi when we are done. Guy's you will have to work with what is on here for Kodi matrix until we upload the final skin.
We are very close trust me.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-01, 20:39)jinux Wrote: Will there be an option available to change the main menu layout?
I mean ike horizontal menu, instead of vertical?
Great work though, thanks.
I don't think I'll add the code back for that. I don't want to try and maintain other views. I can almost be certain someone will start asking if I can edit this or that for one of them.
Titan Bingie Mod
Trying to install on fresh matrix. Have installed the individual zips OK, but when I try to install the skin zip I get a dependency error about resource images skin icon wide version
Cannot even install the individual zips, keep getting a Dependency Error. This is on a clean Matrix. Is there an Add On I have to install first?
Everyone just keep calm and the final repository will be up soon.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-03, 11:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Everyone just keep calm and the final repository will be up soon.

Just dropped by to see the status, take your time. Thanks for working diligently on it, I do have a question when it does come out will there be a somewhat hassle free way of transferring my 18 setup to 19 on a fresh install? Like all the widget configurations, or is my best bet to upgrade to 19 from my 18 setup.
Hi, I  am using titan bingie mod on my firestick tv 4k and my sony bravia atv, however on my firestick when I set it to: Default action 'select' on widgets, it shows a nice netflix view of more episodes cast etc. with the plot,
on the sony bravia it shows a info dialog like extendedinfo or something.

How could I go about fixing things?

Regards in advance, also happy easter
nvm fixed it
(2021-03-16, 08:58)misterkoat Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:37)misterkoat Wrote: I'm trying to have Bingie display the banner when playback is paused instead of clearlogo and I've been racking my brain. Everything I try doesn't and currently this is the best I've come up with (which doesn't work too)
Any help would be highly appreciated 
@AchillesPunks

Still need help with this.

Anyone figure this out?
1. Everytime I start playback from widget for episodes, I have to go through that extra information page. Is there a way to disable that and just play the video when I select the episode from widget?
2. When I exit playback, for some reason the skin loads the video as a background video in the extra information page and if it doesn't, when i go to the homescreen, it starts playback of whichever widget item is focused. Why is that?
(2021-04-04, 00:17)misterkoat Wrote: 1. Everytime I start playback from widget for episodes, I have to go through that extra information page. Is there a way to disable that and just play the video when I select the episode from widget?
2. When I exit playback, for some reason the skin loads the video as a background video in the extra information page and if it doesn't, when i go to the homescreen, it starts playback of whichever widget item is focused. Why is that?

For item 1, go to kodi settings, media, videos and change default select action to Play
I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0