• 186(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-11, 16:17)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 15:47)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 13:24)Thomiehawk Wrote: I don't have that add-on also I'm using tmdbhelper with items that aren't in my library if you know what I mean... I know kodi forums mods don't like me mention it, external players etc.

I already told you with that library scraper you get it in the kodi repository if problem and you configure it to your liking with it it will give you all the ratings
I did that and configured it but it's only working on a few titles,most of them only show tmdb or sometimes for some reason even tvdb with a score of 0.0

sometimes it takes a while to load and then it does show the imdb rating, metacritic rating and tmdb rating but then for some reason it doesn't show rotten tomatoes while it does do that on some items.
I have checked and the items that didn't show RT did have over 500 audience reviews (I've set it to Tomato meter audience)
Please tell me is it possible to add extra fanart in this beauty?)
(2021-04-11, 15:47)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 13:24)Thomiehawk Wrote: I don't have that add-on also I'm using tmdbhelper with items that aren't in my library if you know what I mean... I know kodi forums mods don't like me mention it, external players etc.

I already told you with that library scraper you get it in the kodi repository if problem and you configure it to your liking with it it will give you all the ratings
I did that and configured it but it's only working on a few titles,most of them only show tmdb or sometimes for some reason even tvdb with a score of 0.0

after scraping with Universal movie scraper with all your omdb keys entered you need to delete simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi. Not 100% necessary, but will force the skinhelper cache to be rebuilt so that you get the ratings straight away -- skin helper caches data and only refreshes periodically, so you need to do this to test that everything is working. Also give skin helper some time to start retrieving the info, as it can take a while if you have a large library.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-04-12, 12:27)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 15:47)Jooode Wrote: I already told you with that library scraper you get it in the kodi repository if problem and you configure it to your liking with it it will give you all the ratings

after scraping with Universal movie scraper with all your omdb keys entered you need to delete simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi. Not 100% necessary, but will force the skinhelper cache to be rebuilt so that you get the ratings straight away -- skin helper caches data and only refreshes periodically, so you need to do this to test that everything is working. Also give skin helper some time to start retrieving the info, as it can take a while if you have a large library.
Just done that, still there is a persistant inconsistency. I've set my omdb api key (free 1,000 calls one btw) in universal mediascraper, metadata and utils and tmdb helper...
I sometimes see multiple ratings from rotten tomatoes showing up, possibly one from Universal media scraper and one from the titan bingie skin but then again sometimes it doesn't show imdb at all.... even thoughw when  I check imdb there is a rating.
Also how to get rid of the tvdb 0.0 rating? It's very annoying since I know they have made their api private

Thank you for your kind help
(2021-04-12, 16:35)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 12:27)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 16:17)Thomiehawk Wrote: I did that and configured it but it's only working on a few titles,most of them only show tmdb or sometimes for some reason even tvdb with a score of 0.0

Just done that, still there is a persistant inconsistency. I've set my omdb api key (free 1,000 calls one btw) in universal mediascraper, metadata and utils and tmdb helper...
I sometimes see multiple ratings from rotten tomatoes showing up, possibly one from Universal media scraper and one from the titan bingie skin but then again sometimes it doesn't show imdb at all.... even thoughw when  I check imdb there is a rating.
Also how to get rid of the tvdb 0.0 rating? It's very annoying since I know they have made their api private

disable tvdb in ratings in bingie mod settings
(2021-04-12, 18:19)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 16:35)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 12:27)cscott1 Wrote: after scraping with Universal movie scraper with all your omdb keys entered you need to delete simplecache.db in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache whilst Kodi is closed and then restart Kodi. Not 100% necessary, but will force the skinhelper cache to be rebuilt so that you get the ratings straight away -- skin helper caches data and only refreshes periodically, so you need to do this to test that everything is working. Also give skin helper some time to start retrieving the info, as it can take a while if you have a large library.

disable tvdb in ratings in bingie mod settings
yes the problem is that there is only a button for tmdb and tvdb enable/disable I want tmdb enabled
for reference I did run the title through the api form on omdbapi and it did return normal details:

{"Title":"The Power","Year":"2021","Rated":"N/A","Released":"08 Apr 2021","Runtime":"N/A","Genre":"Horror","Director":"Corinna Faith","Writer":"Corinna Faith","Actors":"Rose Williams, Emma Rigby, Charlie Carrick, Gbemisola Ikumelo","Plot":"1973: a young nurse is forced to work the night shift in a crumbling hospital as striking miners switch off the power across Britain. But inside the walls lurks a terrifying presence that threatens to consume her and everyone around her.","Language":"N/A","Country":"UK","Awards":"N/A","Poster":"https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNTQ0YmJlMTgtM2RhNy00YWQ3LTk5ZTQtZTM3NmZhYjQyNzk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk5NDk3MjQ@._V1_SX300.jpg","Ratings":[],"Metascore":"N/A","imdbRating":"N/A","imdbVotes":"N/A","imdbID":"tt9314984","Type":"movie","DVD":"N/A","BoxOffice":"N/A","Production":"N/A","Website":"N/A","Response":"True"}
The real solid issue with Bingie is Kodi get Crashed when I stopped playing video or change the widgets on home screen or some random clicks .
(2021-04-12, 19:44)nazim12 Wrote: The real solid issue with Bingie is Kodi get Crashed when I stopped playing video or change the widgets on home screen or some random clicks .

That happens to me too sometimes, it even freezes at start-up sometimes.
(2021-04-11, 13:24)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 12:33)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 03:43)Thomiehawk Wrote: Have you got  this working yet? Also I don't know how to get imdb ratings, I'm using tmdbhelper and I've set the omdb and fanart.tv api keys in both tmdbhelper and skin helper service.

I'd like to request a feature that shouldn't be hard to implement, right now I have bingie episodes view which shows generic artwork for every season, however when you select a season there is a list of all seasons on the left side of the screen.
Could you make it possible to just scroll through the seasons that way like you can on netflix.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your skin, keep up the great work!

try scratching the library with Universal Movie Scraper
I don't have that add-on also I'm using tmdbhelper with items that aren't in my library if you know what I mean... I know kodi forums mods don't like me mention it, external players etc.
ive got the same library integration setup, if your on 19 could you try playing from the "based on similar movie" widget found in the movie hub. I always get an error when trying to play back from that widget and have been trying to figure it out for a while
For the life of me I cannot add Videos to MY LISTS. Have activated it in the Skin Settings but I get a whole bunch of settings for Lists for a video & don't know which one to add. Been tearing my hair out.
(2021-04-13, 16:37)insync44 Wrote: For the life of me I cannot add Videos to MY LISTS. Have activated it in the Skin Settings but I get a whole bunch of settings for Lists for a video & don't know which one to add. Been tearing my hair out.
just click into an item from a widget and click "add to my list"
Guys can anyone tell me why if I exit playback when started from widgets, the skin automatically loads and plays the currently selected widget? It's annoying.
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out.  On Leia, this skin had a "home" icon on the left-hand bar and I could configure the widgets for the default "home" page that would appear when first opening Kodi.  Now that I've moved to Titan, there seems to only be "Movies" "TV" "System" and a disabled "Live TV" option and no widgets are set for any but yet I have a ton of default widgets appearing that I can't for the life of me figure out how to change or remove.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple but please, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
(2021-04-13, 21:35)Moe Smith Wrote: Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out.  On Leia, this skin had a "home" icon on the left-hand bar and I could configure the widgets for the default "home" page that would appear when first opening Kodi.  Now that I've moved to Titan, there seems to only be "Movies" "TV" "System" and a disabled "Live TV" option and no widgets are set for any but yet I have a ton of default widgets appearing that I can't for the life of me figure out how to change or remove.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple but please, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I'm assuming you are meaning now that you have moved to matrix. i would either just restore the default skin settings (Skin settings < backup & Restore < restore the skin to default settings) or under skin settings < configure shortcuts if you scroll down you can use the restore Menu items and restore default items in hub. I believe either method should work, you might want to try the second if you have other parts of the skin customized
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0