• 187(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Items with no ratings not showing as Not Rated like in plex.

PLEX

BINGIE
(2021-04-13, 23:22)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 21:35)Moe Smith Wrote: Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out.  On Leia, this skin had a "home" icon on the left-hand bar and I could configure the widgets for the default "home" page that would appear when first opening Kodi.  Now that I've moved to Titan, there seems to only be "Movies" "TV" "System" and a disabled "Live TV" option and no widgets are set for any but yet I have a ton of default widgets appearing that I can't for the life of me figure out how to change or remove.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple but please, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I'm assuming you are meaning now that you have moved to matrix. i would either just restore the default skin settings (Skin settings < backup & Restore < restore the skin to default settings) or under skin settings < configure shortcuts if you scroll down you can use the restore Menu items and restore default items in hub. I believe either method should work, you might want to try the second if you have other parts of the skin customized
You are correct, I meant Matrix and thank you, that worked well! I now have a different problem however, which is that widgets added through the "edit menu shortcuts" only appear in the "home" hub, even if added under "tv shows" or "movies" but if added on the main screen by "unlocking hubs" then they appear in their correct hub area but cannot be customized for appearance (poster vs landscape, etc).  Thanks again for any help anyone can offer.
(2021-04-14, 23:11)Moe Smith Wrote:

Hoping someone can help me out.  On Leia, this skin had a "home" icon on the left-hand bar and I could configure the widgets for the default "home" page that would appear when first opening Kodi.  Now that I've moved to Titan, there seems to only be "Movies" "TV" "System" and a disabled "Live TV" option and no widgets are set for any but yet I have a ton of default widgets appearing that I can't for the life of me figure out how to change or remove.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple but please, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I'm assuming you are meaning now that you have moved to matrix. i would either just restore the default skin settings (Skin settings < backup & Restore < restore the skin to default settings) or under skin settings < configure shortcuts if you scroll down you can use the restore Menu items and restore default items in hub. I believe either method should work, you might want to try the second if you have other parts of the skin customized
You are correct, I meant Matrix and thank you, that worked well! I now have a different problem however, which is that widgets added through the "edit menu shortcuts" only appear in the "home" hub, even if added under "tv shows" or "movies" but if added on the main screen by "unlocking hubs" then they appear in their correct hub area but cannot be customized for appearance (poster vs landscape, etc).  Thanks again for any help anyone can offer.
You can not customize the hubs. They are based on the default layout. You can only change the widget's on the home menu.
Titan Bingie Mod
Okay so on my first device ratings aren't working properly and on my second device it is even worse... I set omdb api key in metadata and utils tmdbhelper and universal movie scraper but a lot of the time no rating shows up.....

Help is very much appreciated Smile
(2021-04-15, 03:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 23:22)Logs22 Wrote: I'm assuming you are meaning now that you have moved to matrix. i would either just restore the default skin settings (Skin settings < backup & Restore < restore the skin to default settings) or under skin settings < configure shortcuts if you scroll down you can use the restore Menu items and restore default items in hub. I believe either method should work, you might want to try the second if you have other parts of the skin customized
You can not customize the hubs. They are based on the default layout. You can only change the widget's on the home menu.

Hi dear
When skin is ready on repository?

Thanks!
yea so that is the default function of the skin. Since the home section is not a hub, but the other sections are, the widgets just get added to the first page where widgets are visible (as far as i understand it)
(2021-04-15, 05:09)Thomiehawk Wrote: Okay so on my first device ratings aren't working properly and on my second device it is even worse... I set omdb api key in metadata and utils tmdbhelper and universal movie scraper but a lot of the time no rating shows up.....

you set up the ratings tab correctly under universal movie scraper settings when you scraped your library?
(2021-04-15, 22:57)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-04-15, 05:09)Thomiehawk Wrote: Okay so on my first device ratings aren't working properly and on my second device it is even worse... I set omdb api key in metadata and utils tmdbhelper and universal movie scraper but a lot of the time no rating shows up.....

you set up the ratings tab correctly under universal movie scraper settings when you scraped your library?
I'm using tmdbhelper with an external player
(2021-04-15, 03:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 23:22)Logs22 Wrote: I'm assuming you are meaning now that you have moved to matrix. i would either just restore the default skin settings (Skin settings < backup & Restore < restore the skin to default settings) or under skin settings < configure shortcuts if you scroll down you can use the restore Menu items and restore default items in hub. I believe either method should work, you might want to try the second if you have other parts of the skin customized
Got it, ty.  This is a different behavior than previous versions so wasn't aware it had changed.
Thanks for the quick replies and all the help Smile
Hi,
First of all thank you all very much for all your hard work in making bingie possible and helping so many people enjoy it.

I recently upgraded to kodi 19 matrix and attempted to reinstall bingie on kodi V.19 but it seems like once passing the install from REPO stage there is no actual skin to use.
What I mean by that is I go into
BINGIE Repo --> Look and Feel--> and all i can see is a image collections file?

Hope you can help me solve the issue,
Thanks.
@Achiles  How can we resize  ''fix focus Frame'' size ? I just want minorly increase the size of Frame.
Good day,
After running 17.6/Titan for multiple years I decided to try Kodi 19.Clearly this thread got me excited as the Titan skin is pure gold.
Silly questions:
  1. I added the Bingie repo and installed the addon. However, there is no "Skins" under "Look and feel" so I cannot install the Titan skin. What am I missing?
  2. Does this addon support the "Smart Shortcut" feature
Thank you very much!
(2021-04-17, 09:06)cezare Wrote: Good day,
After running 17.6/Titan for multiple years I decided to try Kodi 19.Clearly this thread got me excited as the Titan skin is pure gold.
Silly questions:
  1. I added the Bingie repo and installed the addon. However, there is no "Skins" under "Look and feel" so I cannot install the Titan skin. What am I missing?
  2. Does this addon support the "Smart Shortcut" feature
Thank you very much!

Me too can't get it to show skins... installed from url and from the zip download, but the same....no skin option within the addon.
Just a word of advice you don’t need to host the bingie matrix and leia as seperate addons/github repositories. You can have them in the same one as a seperate branch
For me Matrix has been a nightmare for my Favourite Skins mainly due to the Add Ons.
The only Skins that work perfectly are Aeon Tajo, Aeon Nox: Silvo & Amber none of which I used before.
Titan Mod & Titan Bingie Mod get all kinds of Dependency errors.
If it weren't for the hassle of doing my entire library I would have reverted to Leia.
The Skinners are doing their best. It's a combination of my ignorance & the Add ons.
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0