• 191(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Ooooo that new TMDB logo in the footer looks nice!!
(2021-04-24, 16:30)Kranemoore Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: The Link is now live on the first page. The first link that says matrix is the skin only and the second link is the one to add into Kodi for a direct install.

Hi mate ,
Thank you so much for this great skin.
I installed fresh kodi matrix on firetv 4k, I was successful to add repo and install the zip file.
I installed image collections, rector and marcelveldts beta repo but when I tried installing the titan bingie mod skin it failed with error "the dependency on script.module.simplejson on version 3.3.0 could not be satisfied " what am I missing? Please help thanks
Just try again to install skin. For some reason, kodi won't download official simplejson first time.
Change Log V2.0.0:

- Added support for Kodi Matrix
- Brand new repo for easy installation of skin and all necessary addons (for now only for the Kodi Matrix)
- New footer - all official icons from the most famous sites for rating movies and TV shows, high quality perfect size icons, color and white
- New official TMDB icon
- New icon for New & Popular
- New resolution icon
- New video info dialog
- Improved Poster Shift View
- Improved extended video info dialog
- Improved quality of some icons
- Adjusted some margins for a better look
- Fixed a bug when starting the skin for the first time (ugly white squares) - thanks @Angelinas
- Fixed some widgets layouts on home screen
- Fixed a bug with a loading icon in the corner
- Instead of Artwork Beef added support for Artwork Dump (Matrix)
- Instead of Emby added support for Emby Next Gen (Matrix) - i don't use emby so i don't know if it works properly
- There's probably something else but I can't remember Smile

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Update for Kodi Leia. This is just a skin.You can still use BINGIE repo for required addons. Repo for Leia will be done in the coming days. @AchillesPunks will edit the link on the first page later.

Titan BINGIE MOD Leia
Having problem with updating Titan Mod 2.0 Matrix.  It saying it could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0 when trying to installing from repository or zip.  This is upgrading from a 18.9 build.  Upgrade to to Kodi Matrix first then attempt to install Bingie Mod Matrix 2.0.

https://i.postimg.cc/J0Gxtfm3/2021-04-24-140651.png
(2021-04-24, 21:20)minhgi Wrote: Having problem with updating Titan Mod 2.0 Matrix.  It saying it could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0 when trying to installing from repository or zip.  This is upgrading from a 18.9 build.  Upgrade to to Kodi Matrix first then attempt to install Bingie Mod Matrix 2.0.

I'm not sure it can be upgraded like that. There are too many differences between leia and matrix. I think it needs a clean install but I'm not sure. I haven't tried doing an upgrade from leia to matrix.
on V2.0 on  kodi 18.9 the ratings display under the the row above the selected one, the positioning of it is not working properly
(2021-04-24, 22:56)Thomiehawk Wrote: on V2.0 on  kodi 18.9 the ratings display under the the row above the selected one, the positioning of it is not working properly
Screenshot please.
(2021-04-24, 21:20)minhgi Wrote: Having problem with updating Titan Mod 2.0 Matrix.  It saying it could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0 when trying to installing from repository or zip.  This is upgrading from a 18.9 build.  Upgrade to to Kodi Matrix first then attempt to install Bingie Mod Matrix 2.0.

If you did a "dirty" install you will get the "python" message, like myself. Completely uninstall, you will lose your attached videos, and then reinstall. For me everything went smoothly after. Just took me the better part of a day to reinstall my Videos.

Also my ratings for non-library items that I haven't scraped with universal movie scraper are not loading either.
Simplecache is doing weird things for me
(2021-04-25, 00:12)Thomiehawk Wrote: Image

Also my ratings for non-library items that I haven't scraped with universal movie scraper are not loading either.

This is very strange. I have now installed kodi 18.9 and I do not have this problem. Is fixed focus frame in settings turned on?
*URL removed by moderator*
Here is a tutorial for setting up YouTube APIs to get trailers to work. If any one has any questions please ask. I'm trying to write up a tutorial for all the new people trying to install. If anyone know which APIs do exactly what, and which ones we actually need please let me know. I just installed everything.
Matrix version is absolute awesome . No error whatsoever , Rich coloring along with superior icons , two row widgets margin improved . my all ratings are showing except rotten tomato , any suggestion how to load them , i clean installed , omdb api keys updated in meta module and in .nfo , but RT not loading .
(2021-04-25, 01:01)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Here is a tutorial for setting up YouTube APIs to get trailers to work.

F.Y.I, Team Kodi and the KodiTips people are not the best of friends since their website also offers a sh!tload of info on video piracy add-ons, and also has its own questionable repo.

I'm sure you can find yourself a more acceptable link when it comes to Youtube API stuff.
(2021-04-25, 00:27)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 00:12)Thomiehawk Wrote: Image

This is very strange. I have now installed kodi 18.9 and I do not have this problem. Is fixed focus frame in settings turned on?
It was off, it's working now
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0