• 192(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-25, 01:10)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 01:01)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Here is a tutorial for setting up YouTube APIs to get trailers to work.

F.Y.I, Team Kodi and the KodiTips people are not the best of friends since their website also offers a sh!tload of info on video piracy add-ons, and also has its own questionable repo.

I'm sure you can find yourself a more acceptable link when it comes to Youtube API stuff.

Good call, that was the link I used but I'll see if I can find something better
I think I found a bug with SHS. So if you turn on Prefer Animated Poster then you lose most of the ratings for movies. We will need @Angelinas to look into this.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 01:03)nazim12 Wrote: Matrix version is absolute awesome . No error whatsoever , Rich coloring along with superior icons , two row widgets margin improved . my all ratings are showing except rotten tomato , any suggestion how to load them , i clean installed , omdb api keys updated in meta module and in .nfo , but RT not loading .
You may have to wait for it to load... My didn't start showing until 2 days later. I do have a paid omdb api.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-24, 22:56)Thomiehawk Wrote: on V2.0 on  kodi 18.9 the ratings display under the the row above the selected one, the positioning of it is not working properly
How are you on Kodi 18.9 and using Matrix version V2.0.0? Sorry my mistake I hadn't read me email yet and just woke up. Things are changing fast... lol
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 01:03)nazim12 Wrote: Matrix version is absolute awesome . No error whatsoever , Rich coloring along with superior icons , two row widgets margin improved . my all ratings are showing except rotten tomato , any suggestion how to load them , i clean installed , omdb api keys updated in meta module and in .nfo , but RT not loading .
Is your omdb loaded in UMS
Titan Bingie Mod
Hey, been loving the official 19 update now but wanted to report a bug, would you prefer that to be here or on the github? The bug is every time you go into "Choose Art" the Artwork Dump window comes up, unless this is an intended feature. ImageImage
(2021-04-25, 03:03)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, been loving the official 19 update now but wanted to report a bug, would you prefer that to be here or on the github? The bug is every time you go into "Choose Art" the Artwork Dump window comes up, unless this is an intended feature. ImageImage
That's intended
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 03:03)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 03:03)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, been loving the official 19 update now but wanted to report a bug, would you prefer that to be here or on the github? The bug is every time you go into "Choose Art" the Artwork Dump window comes up, unless this is an intended feature. ImageImage
That's intended

Ah ok
I can't past a black home screen using matrix. even after setting colour theme up in skin settings and configuring widgets,added my library using PKC , every time I back out to home screen its black , no menu or widgets.
Using skin v2 from repo v1.
have bingie repo installed and the skin zip installed.
On an iMac.
Season poster is not visible for TVShows in any poster related view mode.

(2021-04-25, 03:31)frriction Wrote: Season poster is not visible for TVShows in any poster related view mode.

Can you try the episode view? I'm not at my computer
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 03:34)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 03:31)frriction Wrote: ....
it works shows landscape art, but I preferer poster.

(2021-04-25, 03:39)frriction Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 03:34)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 03:31)frriction Wrote: ....
it works shows landscape art, but I preferer poster.

I'll have to check that out in a bit.
Titan Bingie Mod
Still dealing with this black screen once I install the latest version of the skin on the Apple TV 4. I try setting the widgets to addons to see if that works but I cant get pass the black screen. Do I really have to add files to my library in order for this to work? I dont really have any thing to add, I just want to play around with the skin
(2021-04-25, 04:51)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: Still dealing with this black screen once I install the latest version of the skin on the Apple TV 4. I try setting the widgets to addons to see if that works but I cant get pass the black screen. Do I really have to add files to my library in order for this to work? I dont really have any thing to add, I just want to play around with the skin
I would try adding something to the library and see if it gets passed the black screen. I'm not a apple or Mac user so I can't test for issues.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0