• 193(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Thank you very much for the update) The tmdb icon is really very beautiful and in general the speed of the skin itself has become much faster and smoother) But the only thing it really does not show ratings for some reason other than tmdb (When you enter the plot, it shows absolutely all ratings ... and nothing in the footer bar except tmdb. I would very much like to see the rest of the ratings ..) I would also like to know how you can enable extra fan art so that the background changes on the main page where the widgets are) I turned on the extra fan art mode in the settings. If you can add such a function as additional fanart on the main page of widgets ..
By the way, in the original titan bingie 1.0.3 it shows the rating of metacritics, but nowhere does it show the ratings of tomatoes except when you enter the plot, there all the ratings work for some reason
(2021-04-25, 05:08)jokero009 Wrote: Thank you very much for the update) The tmdb icon is really very beautiful and in general the speed of the skin itself has become much faster and smoother) But the only thing it really does not show ratings for some reason other than tmdb (When you enter the plot, it shows absolutely all ratings ... and nothing in the footer bar except tmdb. I would very much like to see the rest of the ratings ..) I would also like to know how you can enable extra fan art so that the background changes on the main page where the widgets are) I turned on the extra fan art mode in the settings. If you can add such a function as additional fanart on the main page of widgets ..
If you have the scrapper set up correct it should show ratings. And a omdb api key.
Titan Bingie Mod
I went through different views and all the ratings are showing.. All my media is local on HDDs.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi @AchillesPunks

Thought I would give your skin a try. Installed on Kodi v19 and Win10 and am experiencing the same issue as @Shinobi_Wan

Once I ran through the setup (yes to both wizard setup questions), and added movies and tv shows to the library, I exited the settings screens and end up with a black screen. I have restarted a couple of times, but still end up with a black screen. The most I can do is call up the shutdown menu.

Here is the log. Seems to be an error with pvr widgets and a python error right at the end... https://paste.kodi.tv/dikijozopi.kodi

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, it only shows in the plot all available ratings. What about extra fan art? I would very much like such an opportunity .. Please add such an opportunity if it is not so difficult for you ..) And it shows ratings only tmdb and imdb
(2021-04-25, 05:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunks

Thought I would give your skin a try. Installed on Kodi v19 and Win10 and am experiencing the same issue as @Shinobi_Wan

Once I ran through the setup (yes to both wizard setup questions), and added movies and tv shows to the library, I exited the settings screens and end up with a black screen. I have restarted a couple of times, but still end up with a black screen. The most I can do is call up the shutdown menu.

Here is the log. Seems to be an error with pvr widgets and a python error right at the end... https://paste.kodi.tv/dikijozopi.kodi

Give me a little bit I'm watching mortal Kombat with the kids right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 06:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: Give me a little bit I'm watching mortal Kombat with the kids right now.
Sure, no hurry at all. Enjoy.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Can you do me a favor and select another skin then re-select Bingie, and let me know if you still have a black screen. One more question where is the option for paste bin now? I see where it's at..
Titan Bingie Mod

I just sent @Angelinas a message with the error in SHS. He will need to fix this.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 07:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: Can you do me a favor and select another skin then re-select Bingie, and let me know if you still have a black screen
Tried a couple of times and still end up with the black screen as shown in the image.

I also disabled NextPVR add-on, but still a black screen.

Also, just a tiny type-o on the first screen which still refers to Leia for the Matrix version.

My Signature
(2021-04-25, 08:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 07:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: Can you do me a favor and select another skin then re-select Bingie, and let me know if you still have a black screen
Tried a couple of times and still end up with the black screen as shown in the image.

Also, just a tiny type-o on the first screen which still refers to Leia for the Matrix version.

I'll take care of that typo.. I'm trying to duplicate you error right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 08:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:16)Karellen Wrote:

I'm also trying to figure out why your metadatutils is v1.0.39 and I have v1.0.38. Just to be sure yours is showing v1.0.39 here correct?
Titan Bingie Mod
First time trying to install the skin and I am getting the "could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0" problem when trying on FireTV running Kodiv19
(2021-04-25, 08:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:16)Karellen Wrote: Tried a couple of times and still end up with the black screen as shown in the image.

I'm also trying to figure out why your metadatutils is v1.0.39 and I have v1.0.38. Just to be sure yours is showing v1.0.39 here correct?
1.0.39 was the latest version. I see that an update came out 12 hours ago. It is now 1.0.40. I will update later on repo.
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0