• 197(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-25, 22:47)crackedit2020 Wrote: when I installed Titan Bingie Mod on my Kodi 19 Matrix, at welcome screen it was written welcome to kodi Leia
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3032705
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-04-25, 16:35)nazim12 Wrote: My In process movies showing 0% although it plays from last resume point but Percentage always showing 0 .

Any thoughts , Progress Red Bar also missing for none library items and resume percentage showing 0% for all continued media , it was working fine before update .
Got the skin working on 19 (Matrix). Thank you so very much!
Feature question: Is there no way to change widgets' title? I use Emby with Kodi and have the widget pointing to "Movies (server) - Recently added (server)". Would love to change it to just "Movies - Recently added"
Cheers!
(2021-04-25, 22:47)crackedit2020 Wrote: Is there a way to see which version of Titan Bingie Mod I am using because when I installed Titan Bingie Mod on my Kodi 19 Matrix, at welcome screen it was written welcome to kodi Leia or something like that. Or is something wrong.
There was an mistake in the description. It's fixed now.
(2021-04-25, 08:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 07:46)AchillesPunks Wrote: Can you do me a favor and select another skin then re-select Bingie, and let me know if you still have a black screen
Tried a couple of times and still end up with the black screen as shown in the image.

I also disabled NextPVR add-on, but still a black screen.

Also, just a tiny type-o on the first screen which still refers to Leia for the Matrix version.

This small description mistake has been fixed now.
(2021-04-26, 01:40)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 16:35)nazim12 Wrote: My In process movies showing 0% although it plays from last resume point but Percentage always showing 0 .

Any thoughts , Progress Red Bar also missing for none library items and resume percentage showing 0% for all continued media , it was working fine before update .
We'll check. I'm short with time this week and AchillesPunks is work until Wednesday. Just a little patience.
(2021-04-26, 03:09)cezare Wrote: Got the skin working on 19 (Matrix). Thank you so very much!
Feature question: Is there no way to change widgets' title? I use Emby with Kodi and have the widget pointing to "Movies (server) - Recently added (server)". Would love to change it to just "Movies - Recently added"
Cheers!
Settings/Skin settings/Configure shortcuts/Edit menu shortcuts
Find your widget in home and set label.
Unfortunately, all versions of the mod have a problem with the display of Russian letters (Cyrillic) in the interface. In the original Titan Bungie everything is fine, but it does not work on Kodi 19, and in the mod there is a problem with Russian letters and it is impossible to use it.

Screen: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LgUTK4o8H4xs85QF6
(2021-04-26, 12:04)franco72 Wrote: Unfortunately, all versions of the mod have a problem with the display of Russian letters (Cyrillic) in the interface. In the original Titan Bungie everything is fine, but it does not work on Kodi 19, and in the mod there is a problem with Russian letters and it is impossible to use it.

Screen: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LgUTK4o8H4xs85QF6
We'll try to do something.
(2021-04-26, 10:01)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 03:09)cezare Wrote: Got the skin working on 19 (Matrix). Thank you so very much!
Cheers!
Settings/Skin settings/Configure shortcuts/Edit menu shortcuts
Find your widget in home and set label.
Thank you but pressing "set label" inside the widget doesn't open anything. Perhaps some global setting on my end?
How can I change Layout for widgets in Titan Bingie installed  Mod on kodi 19, there is no option for that.
https://imgur.com/a/osZ5qEM
(2021-04-26, 19:08)crackedit2020 Wrote: How can I change Layout for widgets in Titan Bingie installed  Mod on kodi 19, there is no option for that.
https://imgur.com/a/osZ5qEM

I have the same problem.

My List is also not working for me & I cannot add any Update Video or Clean Library to the Settings.
I've been using  Leia Titan Bingie Mod for a while now, but Matrix is confusing. Maybe a lot of the add-ons are not operational.
At first i love that skin.
When i Change the View in Series to Bingie Main Landscape it shows Just the fanart. Ist ist possible to Change the view to Landscape?
Thank you in advance

Ditto having the same issue

Also I just want to say I fricking fixed my ratings issue finally! Turns out  I was looking in the wrong kodi folder while looking for simplecache.db

Don't know exactly how I fixed it but it's working

Sorry for causing drinferno and jurialmunkey and you guys all so much stress by making a new post about it everytime
@Thomiehawk

Please be wary of language. We try to maintain a family friendly forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0