• 199(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hello, I just installed this lovely skin, I hooekd up my Trakt account to match my netflix and amazon prime, I added 2 widgets to movies, but they only show in the Home menu item? whenever I scroll down to the Movies menu item it just has a bunch of plain text like 'Continue Watching' then below [Set label] and no movies, am I doing something wrong ?
(2021-04-28, 02:29)teddymonster Wrote: Hello, I just installed this lovely skin, I hooekd up my Trakt account to match my netflix and amazon prime, I added 2 widgets to movies, but they only show in the Home menu item? whenever I scroll down to the Movies menu item it just has a bunch of plain text like 'Continue Watching' then below [Set label] and no movies, am I doing something wrong ?

Those will only show library items. If you don't have any the hub will be blank. to get the items to show up go to Skin Settings < Configure Shortucts < Lock widgets in Hubs
sorry for double posting, I can't seem to find an edit button...  But I realized the mod skin isnt installed as I'm getting an error when I try to install it 'the dependency on xbmc.gui 5.15.0 could not be satisfied', this is with Kodi 18.9
(2021-04-27, 20:30)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:26)insync44 Wrote: Is MY LIST still working in Matrix Bingie Mod. I cannot seem to activate it? My skin setting does not appear to have a setting & my Shield context menu does not show My Lists.

mine is not working, nothing happens when i click add to list
Am I doing something wrong. I knew how to activate My List in Leia Skin Settings. However, in Matrix everything is working great except My List. Could someone please help out?
(2021-04-28, 03:01)teddymonster Wrote: sorry for double posting, I can't seem to find an edit button...  But I realized the mod skin isnt installed as I'm getting an error when I try to install it 'the dependency on xbmc.gui 5.15.0 could not be satisfied', this is with Kodi 18.9
You have two versions. One is for matrix the other one is for leia. Use Leia version. Read this post.
(2021-04-28, 03:01)teddymonster Wrote: sorry for double posting, I can't seem to find an edit button...

You don't have one .. yet. It is part of this forum's anti-spam measures. They will vanish over time once you have been "judged". Wink
In case you need to have threads/posts moved, just ask.
(2021-04-28, 03:05)insync44 Wrote:
(2021-04-27, 20:30)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:26)insync44 Wrote: Is MY LIST still working in Matrix Bingie Mod. I cannot seem to activate it? My skin setting does not appear to have a setting & my Shield context menu does not show My Lists.

mine is not working, nothing happens when i click add to list
Am I doing something wrong. I knew how to activate My List in Leia Skin Settings. However, in Matrix everything is working great except My List. Could someone please help out?
no i don't think its anything you are doing, I just don't think that feature/function is working in matrix just yet.
Just to be clear: the zip is all I need to install this skin in 18.9 Leia?

I don't need to add the matrix repository??
(2021-04-28, 15:13)AshipaEk0 Wrote: Just to be clear: the zip is all I need to install this skin in 18.9 Leia?

I don't need to add the matrix repository??
correct
With the exceptions of a few error messages, which don't appear to affect the operation (just annoy), & the in operational MY List, the Matrix Bingie Mod has been very successful for myself on Kodi Matrix. Kudos to Achilles Punk & the other Skinners for their hard work.
I have a problem, when selecting big panel details for either my movie or tv shows from the library. When i lock the view i get a blank screen and I then cannot set another view. Had to delete settings xml and start again.
(2021-04-25, 05:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunks

Thought I would give your skin a try. Installed on Kodi v19 and Win10 and am experiencing the same issue as @Shinobi_Wan

Once I ran through the setup (yes to both wizard setup questions), and added movies and tv shows to the library, I exited the settings screens and end up with a black screen. I have restarted a couple of times, but still end up with a black screen. The most I can do is call up the shutdown menu.

Here is the log. Seems to be an error with pvr widgets and a python error right at the end... https://paste.kodi.tv/dikijozopi.kodi

Are you still having any issues?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 09:45)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 05:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunks

Thought I would give your skin a try. Installed on Kodi v19 and Win10 and am experiencing the same issue as @Shinobi_Wan

Once I ran through the setup (yes to both wizard setup questions), and added movies and tv shows to the library, I exited the settings screens and end up with a black screen. I have restarted a couple of times, but still end up with a black screen. The most I can do is call up the shutdown menu.

Here is the log. Seems to be an error with pvr widgets and a python error right at the end... https://paste.kodi.tv/dikijozopi.kodi

I just sent @Angelinas a message with the error in SHS. He will need to fix this.
That black screen can provide only script.skinshortcuts, not shs...I only see 
Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?mediatype=pvr&action=recordings&limit=50
it does not affect on creating home menu.

(2021-04-25, 02:06)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think I found a bug with SHS. So if you turn on Prefer Animated Poster then you lose most of the ratings for movies. We will need @Angelinas to look into this.
That isue wa fixed in version 1.0.39, I see that you use 1.0.38.
See After update is that bug solved.
The problem has been fixed. Just had to let the cache DB rebuild and everything is perfect.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-28, 16:56)Blackysb Wrote: I have a problem, when selecting big panel details for either my movie or tv shows from the library. When i lock the view i get a blank screen and I then cannot set another view. Had to delete settings xml and start again.
You're right. I'll check what is the problem.
Wink 
(2021-04-28, 18:37)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-28, 16:56)Blackysb Wrote: I have a problem, when selecting big panel details for either my movie or tv shows from the library. When i lock the view i get a blank screen and I then cannot set another view. Had to delete settings xml and start again.
You're right. I'll check what is the problem.
I had to re-install Bingie Mod 3 times just for that problem. Didn't know it was skin fault thought I was messing up as usual.
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0